Author Topic: HCG and hurting balls  (Read 23626 times)

Stavios

HCG and hurting balls
« on: September 14, 2010, 12:10:40 PM »
I am still on cycle, but my balls are so fucking attrophied that they look like 2 peanuts.

They have been this way for a while, so I decided to shoot some HCG until they get huge as fuck once again and then I'll use 500mg every week all the time while on cycle so that it doesn't happen again

I shot 5000 IU last week to give them a shock (a doctor around here have my fellow competitors shoot 10 000 IU when their balls are too small, but I think that's a bit exessive ?

I noticed nothing from the 5000 IU, I shot 2500 IU yesterday and today my balls hurt a bit like something sting my left testicule

I think I'll shoot 2500 in 5-6 days again and then shoot 500 IU every week until they get to their full size, what do you guys think ?

Just wanted to keep everyone updated about my testicules, hope you guys enjoyed it

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: HCG and hurting balls
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 12:19:59 PM »
500ui e3d for me...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 12:21:45 PM »
How long have you been on and whats your cycle like bro? Make sure you take hcg from start to finish next time..

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 12:29:45 PM »
you are not supposed to inject into the testicles!!!!  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 12:32:16 PM »
How long have you been on and whats your cycle like bro? Make sure you take hcg from start to finish next time..

well my latest history goes a little like this:

fall 2009 OFF
febuary 2010 to mai 2010 ON
may 2010 to mid july OFF
Mid july to now ON ( only 500 mg of test the whole cycle until lately I upped it and added tren)

but my balls are small since at least this winter, they didn't get their size back when I got off

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 12:35:31 PM »
I would come off for awhile and post cycle really good is thats an option for you...i honestly think you woulda been better off staying on from february until now...using hcg throughout the whole cycle of course...i was on since january and came off this month and my balls were barely atrophied...im actually recovering a lot better than i expected

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 12:39:43 PM »
I don't think it's anything to worry about, maybe just somekind of "shock reaction" when your "balls" suddenly are forced to wake up, stay on a conservative dose of hcg and you'll be fine.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 12:53:27 PM »
I would come off for awhile and post cycle really good is thats an option for you...i honestly think you woulda been better off staying on from february until now...using hcg throughout the whole cycle of course...i was on since january and came off this month and my balls were barely atrophied...im actually recovering a lot better than i expected

you know how it is, do what I say, not what I do.

That's pretty much the case for me, I know it isn't good but I am not super responsible with my cycle, I have stayed on for way too long on a few occasions.

I might have fucked myself up in the past, when I do a show I am on for a while while prepping for it and needless to see, even if I did a 8 month cycle before a show I would have a fuck load of a hard time staying off for 8 months  :-\

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 12:55:29 PM »
Keep us updated on your sac, bro.

8)

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 01:01:25 PM »

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 01:51:16 PM »
Stav, your setting yourself up for desensitization running doses like that. Some of you will scoff at this probably, but its true fact. Once your balls are atrophied, HCG will not bring them back. Clomid will bring them back full, but HCG at this point will not. HCG only mimics LH and keeps the leydig alive. Your balls will remain atrophied until you run PCT.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 02:59:36 PM »
1000 iu a day for a week every 4 weeks...while on cycle.

bench

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 03:13:56 PM »
I run 500 iu ew.

from week 4 on if using a longer estered test

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 03:29:52 PM »
Stav, your setting yourself up for desensitization running doses like that. Some of you will scoff at this probably, but its true fact. Once your balls are atrophied, HCG will not bring them back. Clomid will bring them back full, but HCG at this point will not. HCG only mimics LH and keeps the leydig alive. Your balls will remain atrophied until you run PCT.

damn that sucks.... I don't want to go off  :(

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 05:04:15 PM »
hcg should fill your balls back up even while on cycle. im not sure where 4th is coming from by saying that you will have to run clomid. im not a pct expert by anymeans, but back whenni was researching it, i remember finding information that indicated the only necessary part of a pct program was the hcg, and SERM's like clomid were helpful but not required. maybe 4th can elaborate on what he meant. certainly hcg does work whille on cycle and without clomid.. to what extent.. idk

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 06:56:34 PM »
hcg should fill your balls back up even while on cycle. im not sure where 4th is coming from by saying that you will have to run clomid. im not a pct expert by anymeans, but back whenni was researching it, i remember finding information that indicated the only necessary part of a pct program was the hcg, and SERM's like clomid were helpful but not required. maybe 4th can elaborate on what he meant. certainly hcg does work whille on cycle and without clomid.. to what extent.. idk

It will not bring back your balls back from atrophy. I was always under the impression that it would also(though I never see much atrophy). It is nothing more than bro science. Exactly the reason Stavs balls have not come back. I don't care what the research says, but try it your self. Once you reach the point of atrophy there is no return, until you get off the cycle, or start running clomid. I didn't really mean you need to run PCT, but there is no need to run clomid on cycle as it will really do nothing more than bring your balls back.

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 07:07:29 PM »
4thAD is technically correct..although HCG does stimulate endogenous testosterone production, it does not help in re-establishing the normal hypothalamic/pituitary testicular axis..the hypothalamus and pituitary are still in a refractory state after prolonged steriod useage, and remain this way while HCG is being used, because the endogenous testosterone produced as a result of the exogenous HCG represses the endogenous LH production. Once the HCG is discontinued, you still must go through a re-adjustment period..it is merely delayed by HCG use..and that is the reason you have to take clomid following HCG use.....but back to the original question..HCG definitley brings your balls back to normal size, because right now, mine are raisins and I do have HCG and clomid when I stop, I take 5000iu first week and 2500iu for last 2 weeks followed by clomid at 100mg for 5 weeks and it does the job, but I do read that some people say that they don't get atrophy, which is weird to me..mine always atrophy when I start any cycle of anything..and yes I do sometimes get shooting pain in my balls, it seems to be related to being atrophy and or using HCG, so it seems related to you endogenous testosterone lowering or increasing at a significant rate

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 09:33:10 PM »
Will clomid fill ya sacks up to a point where you can stay on cycle but just maintain with clomid at a low dose every few days ?

Im like Stav , peanuts for danglers  :-\

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 09:39:09 PM »
Will clomid fill ya sacks up to a point where you can stay on cycle but just maintain with clomid at a low dose every few days ?

when i used AAS i didnt come off for almost 5 years......there were times while waiting for HCG to show up i have ran clomid for a week at a time at 100mg a day....kept my boys plump...this was just a improvised thing though..if i wouldve had HCG on hand i would have used it instead..

bench

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 09:47:33 PM »

I've taken 25 mg of Clomid on cycle per day for long periods and even a very low dose like that did the trick.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lesaucer

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 11:03:31 PM »

yeah man I remember reading a thread about nuts size recovery on the other board by biggin. could not find it  :-\  but in conclusion I think i remember that hcg=a little bit of size. nolva/clomid=good size recuperation.  also 4th what dosage do you recommend with hcg pre-pct? 500iu e3d or e5d good? 
stavios painful balls is normal when they are getting changes, mines were hurting so bad in the beginning of my cycle around 4-5 weeks, I was feeling the pain up in my stomach too so I thought it was my liver getting fried by the dbol...lol...it was not. fucking nuts. now im 9weeks in and my balls are smaller by like only a third..only makes my dick look bigger. haha

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 02:52:07 AM »
when i used AAS i didnt come off for almost 5 years......there were times while waiting for HCG to show up i have ran clomid for a week at a time at 100mg a day....kept my boys plump...this was just a improvised thing though..if i wouldve had HCG on hand i would have used it instead..

bench
I've taken 25 mg of Clomid on cycle per day for long periods and even a very low dose like that did the trick.
Awesome.
Thanks guys  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 06:19:38 AM »
COOOL a friend of mine gave me a bottle of clomid it's been sitting in my drawer for month, I think it's time to use those mofos  8)

LeSaucer: yeah I think the little pain is normal, honnestly my balls were so fucking small even if HCG isn't supposed to bring them back it seems to give them some stimulation anyway.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2010, 07:06:27 AM »
Smaller balls just makes your dick look bigger.  ;D
All Gas!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2010, 11:37:14 AM »
Smaller balls just makes your dick look bigger.  ;D
thats why the always bring you a small potatoe when you order steak...

bench