Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 106885 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: Milos Speaks
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2010, 10:20:59 PM »
So if he is being detained until his trial how the hell is he posting on the internet? Do they really get to use the internet while in the county jail in the USA?
shotgun on the team

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2010, 10:34:17 PM »
He doesn't look like he has ever seen a gym from the inside in his life....  :-[

Are you implying that this obese monstrosity peers through the windows at his local gym, ogling the muscular men and fantasizing that they are characters in his comic books....until the owner comes out and throws a bucket of dirty water on him and shoos him away (again)  ??? ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2010, 10:47:18 PM »
Totally convinced Milos is bipolar/manic, his actions are a dead give away. Its everyone elses fault but his!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2010, 10:49:26 PM »
Totally convinced Milos is bipolar/manic, his actions are a dead give away. Its everyone elses fault but his!

well that is a side effect from hitting the Tina too much.....

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2010, 10:55:02 PM »
I recall this young up and comer from yugoslavia being featured in musclemag back in early 90's, and then his string of shows, he did almost every pro show for a while, then married Milamar, opened a Golds franchise, looked like a happy sucessful pro, all the mag covers, lots of demand for guest-posing/seminars, etc

little did I know 15 yrs later Id be reading such stuff on the internet about his personal life

back then I thought these "successsful" pros were just that, pros. I thought they had cash, and could manage it, carried themselves as pros, and were well-rounded dedicated bbers

turns out they actually are exactly the spitting image of the stereo-typical bber the mainstream portray them as. With the odd exception

hope Milos recovers

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2010, 10:57:18 PM »
If he hasn't learned his lesson at 46 its doubtful he ever will. Sad but true.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2010, 11:01:23 PM »
Milos Sarcev: "area of upper neck...where she knows I have a....tumor...unfortunate ly"

???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2010, 12:15:38 AM »
Are you implying that this obese monstrosity peers through the windows at his local gym, ogling the muscular men and fantasizing that they are characters in his comic books....until the owner comes out and throws a bucket of dirty water on him and shoos him away (again)  ??? ???

spot on.

???

Looks like life has something against Mishko.  ;D ;D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2010, 12:20:25 AM »
Yes, you can just how healthy by that fried shit on his plate!!

Yes, I can has tell two.  Doesn't are right!!
Y

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2010, 12:29:05 AM »
So if he is being detained until his trial how the hell is he posting on the internet? Do they really get to use the internet while in the county jail in the USA?

ROFL!  Honestly I would rather be in prison in North America than living in some other countries.

spot on.

Looks like life has something against Mishko.  ;D ;D

Seems like it.  But if he was on camera running away I think it would stand to reason that he would not make the first attack to focus on running away.  I am really wondering what this tumor is about though.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2010, 12:32:57 AM »
i wonder why nasser aproves of gh15 when gh15 = Milos...

?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2010, 12:57:03 AM »
I recall this young up and comer from yugoslavia being featured in musclemag back in early 90's, and then his string of shows, he did almost every pro show for a while, then married Milamar, opened a Golds franchise, looked like a happy sucessful pro, all the mag covers, lots of demand for guest-posing/seminars, etc

little did I know 15 yrs later Id be reading such stuff on the internet about his personal life

back then I thought these "successsful" pros were just that, pros. I thought they had cash, and could manage it, carried themselves as pros, and were well-rounded dedicated bbers

turns out they actually are exactly the spitting image of the stereo-typical bber the mainstream portray them as. With the odd exception
hope Milos recovers

And this man is one of the exceptions that you refer to

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2010, 01:11:04 AM »
And this man is one of the exceptions that you refer to

Nassole!  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2010, 02:07:25 AM »
i wonder why nasser aproves of gh15 when gh15 = Milos...

?

Not even close, my friend. You must have missed the epic battle Milos and gh15 has had on this board. gh15 has no respect for Milos and considers him a "scambag". Of course maybe you'll just think that gh15 went for days and pages arguing with himself. In that case, you're just a  lost cause and your mind is made up and closed regardless of evidence, logic and common sense.

In typical gh15 fairness, he did consider Milos as having a top physique and though gh15 considers himself the god of hormones he does acknowledge that Milos is the god of insulin.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2010, 02:12:04 AM »
Not even close, my friend. You must have missed the epic battle Milos and gh15 has had on this board. gh15 has no respect for Milos and considers him a "scambag". Of course maybe you'll just think that gh15 went for days and pages arguing with himself. In that case, you're just a  lost cause and your mind is made up and closed regardless of evidence, logic and common sense.

In typical gh15 fairness, he did consider Milos as having a top physique and though gh15 considers himself the god of hormones he does acknowledge that Milos is the god of insulin.

Insulin is a hormone...so is Milos the real GOH?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2010, 02:22:47 AM »
Insulin is a hormone...so is Milos the real GOH?

Picky, picky my soon to be massive brochacho. BTW, considering the recent gh15 insights on "chineese" hgh shouldn't you go with the Tanktropin red tops instead of the Hyges? Also what dosage of gh will you settle on long term? I keep reading that 2iu is more than a replacement dose and what I'm considering once I make the big step.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2010, 02:26:56 AM »
Picky, picky my soon to be massive brochacho. BTW, considering the recent gh15 insights on "chineese" hgh shouldn't you go with the Tanktropin red tops instead of the Hyges? Also what dosage of gh will you settle on long term? I keep reading that 2iu is more than a replacement dose and what I'm considering once I make the big step.

You're ripped to shreds. PM your source and I'll know I'm not getting scammed ;D

4 i.u. split

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2010, 03:07:56 AM »
You're ripped to shreds. PM your source and I'll know I'm not getting scammed ;D

4 i.u. split

Not trying to modest but I'm not as ripped as I might appear. My body fat was measure at just below 9%. And I'm really not that "cut". The illusion is that I'm naturally veiny and vascular, expecially when it's hot. Cutler at 4% doesn't look that ripped because he doesn't have veins. Yesterday someone at the gym commented on how "ripped" my arms were. I then raised my arm over my heard for about ten seconds until all the blood drained out and my veins disappeared and then when I brought them back down it was like night and day. Just a twinky not even 15.5 inch guns. Maybe I'll post a before and after pic if I ever have an uncharacteristic burst of energy to take the pics and post it.

4ius is actually more along the lines of what I hear when using Chinese if you really want to see a difference. The thing about hgh is that I'm such a cheapskate. Even at a very reasonable $2.50 an IU at 4ius a day that still comes out to $300/month. Cost of living is so high here in Hawaii and the house payment, weed, meth and keeping the bitches happy really takes a big chunk of the meager pay check. Fire dancing for the tourist and selling coconut juice on freeway exits just doesn't pay what it use to in these tough times.

For $300/month I'd rather get a new car. But then again, I'm not getting any younger.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2010, 03:20:43 AM »
9% bodyfat is still a low percentage. I think many bodybuilders exaggerate their composition just like many claim huge measurements.

I believe if you can make your muscles grow you will stimulate growth hormone production. Seems to me muscleheads are putting the cart before the horse when they take the drugs first.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2010, 03:22:47 AM »
Not trying to modest but I'm not as ripped as I might appear. My body fat was measure at just below 9%. And I'm really not that "cut". The illusion is that I'm naturally veiny and vascular, expecially when it's hot. Cutler at 4% doesn't look that ripped because he doesn't have veins. Yesterday someone at the gym commented on how "ripped" my arms were. I then raised my arm over my heard for about ten seconds until all the blood drained out and my veins disappeared and then when I brought them back down it was like night and day. Just a twinky not even 15.5 inch guns. Maybe I'll post a before and after pic if I ever have an uncharacteristic burst of energy to take the pics and post it.

4ius is actually more along the lines of what I hear when using Chinese if you really want to see a difference. The thing about hgh is that I'm such a cheapskate. Even at a very reasonable $2.50 an IU at 4ius a day that still comes out to $300/month. Cost of living is so high here in Hawaii and the house payment, weed, meth and keeping the bitches happy really takes a big chunk of the meager pay check. Fire dancing for the tourist and selling coconut juice on freeway exits just doesn't pay what it use to in these tough times.

For $300/month I'd rather get a new car. But then again, I'm not getting any younger.

why do i keep thinking you live in Texas?  I heard for the Chinese shit you gotta do alot more.  i.e. 7-8 iu = 2-4 i.u. of pharma gh....don't know if that's true.  I never used blue tops...just hygetropin and it def worked.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2010, 03:47:28 AM »
9% bodyfat is still a low percentage. I think many bodybuilders exaggerate their composition just like many claim huge measurements.

I believe if you can make your muscles grow you will stimulate growth hormone production. Seems to me muscleheads are putting the cart before the horse when they take the drugs first.

You're right about people exaggerating their weight, measurements, and body composition. Something I just don't understand. No matter what stats you claim it's not going to change what you actually look like. People will look at my calves in pictures and say I could get away with saying that they are 18 inches instead of 16. But my response would be "Why?" They are what they are. 

You have a sharp and trained eye. Shop out the veins and you will notice there is no cross striations on the tris on any striations visible on the delts as you would expect on someone 5-6 percent which is what some claim I really am. But it was a hot day, typical of Hawaii, mid afternoon, and the veins and vascularity come out more giving the illusion of "rippness."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2010, 03:56:21 AM »
I don't think it is healthy to be any leaner. You might have false criteria for symptoms of low bodyfat. Whatever your % it doesn't matter because you are not carrying any obvious bodyfat.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2010, 04:24:38 AM »
I don't think it is healthy to be any leaner. You might have false criteria for symptoms of low bodyfat. Whatever your % it doesn't matter because you are not carrying any obvious bodyfat.

Don't worry, my friend. Per your incessant nagging I've dropped my protein intake considerably (before it was 300-350 grams/day at a body weight of 180-185lbs -- LOL!) and increased my carb consumption. I want to (blasphemy!) hold more water and look fuller rather than drawn and depleted. I still probably get close to 200 grams of protein because I'm an unrepentant carnivore but at least no more protein drinks. I'll take those weight gainers like Up Your Mass or Cytogainer (whatever is on sale) as a meal replacement when I'm short on time or just don't feel like eating (I'm like Matt C in that I don't have a big appetite and could easily get by on two meals a day rather than the four I force down). But I think of those drinks more as meal replacement because of the macro nutrient profile. More carbs than protein at an almost 2 to 1 ratio. Both brands have very little, just few grams, of sugar.

If nothing else at least I'm saving some considerable ching by not downing all those protein drinks to get that magic 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. That's an awesome marketing tool that I fell for hook, line and sinker for many years.

And who says GetBig is a complete waste of time?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2010, 01:57:57 PM »
I thought FatQuitter was a "big ,wide, powerfully built man"  ???

i was once, maybe if you put in the effort and up the dose of steroids you are already abusing you will too one day.
175lbs by 31st July

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2010, 02:19:37 PM »
no fire, no smoke