Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 107320 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Milos Speaks
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2010, 07:48:42 AM »
Great to see nasser after a long absence. it's always good to go for the health look........I hope he pay a visit to the O expo

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2010, 07:51:19 AM »
"hi milos.....this is vince goodrum"

lol still funny

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2010, 07:56:06 AM »
because he takes a pic eating fried fish with a fake expression on his face means that he "has a life and fun"?

look, if someone had a "life and fun" he wouldnt take pics of himself and post them on the internet, that means he doesnt have a life at all, insecure, no friends (well if you consider his "buttboys" friends) etc.

...first of all this coming from the guy who just some months ago was begging me to get diet advice from Nasser for him, I don't blame "Meso_z" for asking me this as he probably has spent years competing at an amateur level which Huge Nasser bypassed within his first show at 20 years old. 

Secondly he has a huge fan base around the world who log on to his website so he keeps it updated for the fans by showing what he has been up to lately even whether its eating fried fish, and gets lots of emails per day from fans such that he can't even reply to them all if he wanted to.  Sure if someone like you posted pictures of yourself at restaurants and posted them online it might suggest insecurity but such is not the case for someone of celebrity status like Nasser who much of the bodybuilding world actually wish to see pictures of. 

Epic bottom dweller pumpkinhead jealousy.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2010, 09:58:49 AM »
...first of all this coming from the guy who just some months ago was begging me to get diet advice from Nasser for him, I don't blame "Meso_z" for asking me this as he probably has spent years competing at an amateur level which Huge Nasser bypassed within his first show at 20 years old. 

Secondly he has a huge fan base around the world who log on to his website so he keeps it updated for the fans by showing what he has been up to lately even whether its eating fried fish, and gets lots of emails per day from fans such that he can't even reply to them all if he wanted to.  Sure if someone like you posted pictures of yourself at restaurants and posted them online it might suggest insecurity but such is not the case for someone of celebrity status like Nasser who much of the bodybuilding world actually wish to see pictures of. 

You should really come up with something new.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2010, 10:10:27 AM »
Nasser = not a fan of quad training unless he's competing.

if he wasn't wearing black pants you wouldn't be able to tell his leg from the table leg.
b

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2010, 10:15:23 AM »
::) wow

you shouldnt really talk like that donutboy.

hahaha, he won't recover......ever.....

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2010, 10:21:22 AM »

don't cry princess, maybe nasser will send you a signed photo if you email him  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2010, 10:40:51 AM »
don't cry princess, maybe nasser will send you a signed photo if you email him  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2010, 10:51:09 AM »

You should really come up with something new.

So you're now denying that we had a convo here on the public board where you asked what his diet was like, I answered pointing out the irony that you dislike Nasser in many posts yet ask for his advice, you replied claiming you don't dis Nasser, etc.?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2010, 10:51:58 AM »

How is it ownage to post a picture which Fatpanda himself posted for everyone to see?  ???  You act as though this is something he tried to hide.  It's simply a "before" picture of an awesome and inspiring upcoming transformation.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2010, 11:03:07 AM »
Anywho, That's fucked up for Milos, my question is will Nassole swing in and come to the needs of the c u n t in distress or is he a been there done that kind of fella.

I agree in that it will be interesting to see whether this pans out like the mid-90's pro shows in terms of whether or not Milos will get help from Nasser.

Also noticed that Milos did not mention the cop involved with the last name "Nassar"

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2010, 11:12:40 AM »

You never miss an opportunity to act like a phaggot,huh?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2010, 11:32:11 AM »
nasser looks small but healthy in that pic.

Yes, you can just how healthy by that fried shit on his plate!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2010, 02:48:20 PM »
How is it ownage to post a picture which Fatpanda himself posted for everyone to see?  ???  You act as though this is something he tried to hide.  It's simply a "before" picture of an awesome and inspiring upcoming transformation.

He looks like he ate you.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2010, 04:56:42 PM »

x2!!

HUge Nasser enjoying the good life!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2010, 05:00:19 PM »
So you're now denying that we had a convo here on the public board where you asked what his diet was like, I answered pointing out the irony that you dislike Nasser in many posts yet ask for his advice, you replied claiming you don't dis Nasser, etc.?  ::)

its the same old song from the pumpkinheads

no hope, no future, living their meaningless empty lives,

they are so jeaolous of Nasser- his fame, his acheivements and success. they crave the attention Nasser gets- they are such wanna- be's

they will deny this but their actions always overshadow their words- epic jealousy

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2010, 05:29:46 PM »
Milos is tweeking. Only a tweeker could invent so much bullshit for every single thing that goes wrong. Can't believe a word the guy says.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2010, 05:42:45 PM »
Milo's is not only the type of guy who eats the pussy of whores, but also marries them ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2010, 08:55:03 PM »
it looks like he borrows money from a lot of people, and that everyone hates him. Funny  isnt it. At some point you have to wonder if you re not the problem somehow...

I remember when he was parading in his office, pretending to be arnold s. or something... this guy just cant stay out of troubles, amazing how big of a parasite he seems to be. I predict a future ala craig titus for him.

btw only a quarter of what he wrotes barely makes any sense at all. One of the most epic meltdown ever. It's when you feel the need to justify your private life to complete strangers on the internet after all your loved ones abandonned you you know you re a loser.

How about if I can show reasonable doubt (or beyond reasonable?)...that POLICE tried to kill me?

would that gather some interest?

I can finished the stories...but 2nd time I was arrested was:

Calling district attorneys office...asking if it is true that my trial date was moved few days early (and nobody informed me?)...and from that supposedly I was arrested for terroristic treat...????

Today, 12:33 PM #44
The Mind
Foot Soldier

last but not least...Last time as I woke up in my house with my face on the floor and headache of the lifetime...by phone call from my wife telling me that I have missed my court date I was living for...I called 911...and got arrested...instead of being hellped...

the guy's out of his mind. He must have been on drugs or drunk. Obviously he's hitting the botom of the pit right now.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »
it looks like he borrows money from a lot of people, and that everyone hates him. Funny  isnt it. At some point you have to wonder if you re not the problem somehow...

I remember when he was parading in his office, pretending to be arnold s. or something... this guy just cant stay out of troubles, amazing how big of a parasite he seems to be. I predict a future ala craig titus for him.

btw only a quarter of what he wrotes barely makes any sense at all. One of the most epic meltdown ever. It's when you feel the need to justify your private life to complete strangers on the internet after all your loved ones abandonned you you know you re a loser.

x2!

uberman right on the money here

DCM is classic narcissitic personality disorder

the guy's out of his mind. He must have been on drugs or drunk. Obviously he's hitting the botom of the pit right now.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2010, 09:36:39 PM »

is anybody actually surprised about this?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2010, 09:47:40 PM »

I thought FatQuitter was a "big ,wide, powerfully built man"  ???

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2010, 09:49:18 PM »
I thought FatQuitter was a "big ,wide, powerfully built man"  ???

He doesn't look like he has ever seen a gym from the inside in his life....  :-[

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2010, 10:03:52 PM »
As a gym owner I sympathize with Milos. I can tell you that the gym business is a challenging one and in recent years there have been lots of new gyms to compete with. Couple that with the downturn in America and we can appreciate that many gyms might be doing it tough. I have no idea what the situation is with Milos but if posts on his site Enter the Mind are true then it appears that he has lost control of his facility which seems to be run by his wife and partner(s).

We don't know what is going on but it appears that Milos is being detained until a trial comes up. I don't know this for a fact but that seems to be his situation. This is a very serious and sad situation and I hope things get sorted out. I certainly would help Milos if I could. It says on his site that he has to use his daughter's account to post there. I hope he has some friends that can support and help him.

I don't think it does anyone good to post rubbish about Milos and his personal life.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2010, 10:13:52 PM »
As a gym owner I sympathize with Milos. I can tell you that the gym business is a challenging one and in recent years there have been lots of new gyms to compete with. Couple that with the downturn in America and we can appreciate that many gyms might be doing it tough. I have no idea what the situation is with Milos but if posts on his site Enter the Mind are true then it appears that he has lost control of his facility which seems to be run by his wife and partner(s).

We don't know what is going on but it appears that Milos is being detained until a trial comes up. I don't know this for a fact but that seems to be his situation. This is a very serious and sad situation and I hope things get sorted out. I certainly would help Milos if I could. It says on his site that he has to use his daughter's account to post there. I hope he has some friends that can support and help him.

I don't think it does anyone good to post rubbish about Milos and his personal life.

1st: He is an EX-IFBB pro, he should have much less problems to have a good running gym than some no name. He has the name, the connections, his own supplement line. If he was smart, he could make a lot of money, but apparently he isn't.
2nd: I agree that it doesn't do anyone good to post rubbish about Milos life, but HE is the one posting this shit in the first place.