Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 106948 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest
« Reply #300 on: January 10, 2011, 07:40:34 PM »
LOL DK!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #301 on: January 10, 2011, 07:41:52 PM »
Perhaps the title of this thread should be changed to, "Milos rambles incoherently about his arrest."
a

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #302 on: January 10, 2011, 07:47:00 PM »
LOL DK!

Milos LaSarcev is a charismatic underachiever and proprietor of a rundown gym called Coloseum Gym. The facility's ecclectic clientele of decidedly less-than-average Joes is comprised of: a self-styled samurai warrior; a scrawny nerd who dreams of impressing an unattainable FBB; an obsessive aficionado of obscure sports; a dim-witted young Australian man; and a cocky know-it-all who, of course, really knows nothing. Mishko's humble gym catches the eye of Milamar Sarcev, the power-mullet-sporting, Fu-Manchu-d, egomaniacal wife of Milos, a gleaming monolith of fitness. Milamar intends to take over Coloseum Gym, and Milos's non-existent bookkeeping is making it all too easy for him. A foreclosing bank has stationed attorney Kate Veatch inside Coloseum to finalize Milamar's takeover of the gym. But Milos' boyish charms win her over mental problems screw it all up and Kate joins his team of social rejects to beat the odds--and their own ineptitude--to try to save Coloseum Gym. How? A showdown Bodybuilding competition against Milamar.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #303 on: January 10, 2011, 07:51:13 PM »
mishok ,,

listen to me here,,getbig is the wrong place for you to be,,this boarding is the most cruel ,,direct,,forword,,and real you will find,,it is not good for you in the condition you are,,those fellas here are merciless,, you need to do what dk2 say,,this is not some steroid boaridng bodybuild balonie with lies,,here they tell you reality in mega dose,,

they are nto the right peple for you for you to be around,,soem of the posters here are extremly briliant at making individal go crazy,,it happen alot and thats why many of us professional are under hidden names or only read,,

im saying to you not as gh15 but a human being,,you are not in good place,,dont listen to the coach he is nuts,,dont listen to vince he is absolitly out of his mind with regard to anythinng,,dont listen to ubermon i forgot his name,,he is approaching you like you are strong getbig character,,this is not good for you ,,they will not help you ,,

this boarding is feared for a reason,,this is not the place for you to be,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #304 on: January 10, 2011, 07:52:29 PM »
Milos is letting emotions get in the way of personal survival here. I don't think it is a good idea to bail out his soon to be ex with money his friends gave him. No matter what he does she will not change either her behaviour or feelings for him. He is riding a dead horse I am afraid and if he doesn't watch out she will take him down with her. Oh, I forgot, she already has taken everything!

Sooner or later Milos will have to stop playing the saint and victim.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: January 10, 2011, 07:53:13 PM »
mishok ,,

listen to me here,,getbig is the wrong place for you to be,,this boarding is the most cruel ,,direct,,forword,,and real you will find,,it is not good for you in the condition you are,,those fellas here are merciless,, you need to do what dk2 say,,this is not some steroid boaridng bodybuild balonie with lies,,here they tell you reality in mega dose,,

they are nto the right peple for you for you to be around,,soem of the posters here are extremly briliant at making individal go crazy,,it happen alot and thats why many of us professional are under hidden names or only read,,

im saying to you not as gh15 but a human being,,you are not in good place,,dont listen to the coach he is nuts,,dont listen to vince he is absolitly out of his mind with regard to anythinng,,dont listen to ubermon i forgot his name,,he is approaching you like you are strong getbig character,,this is not good for you ,,they will not help you ,,

this boarding is feared for a reason,,this is not the place for you to be,,

gh15 approved

Sag's ruhig, wie es ist, Gunter!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #306 on: January 10, 2011, 07:57:04 PM »
you need lukas wood,, you need the jap,,you need the hunder you helped there with you ,,where are they?
no where to be found because like evrything in this cult they are abusers and users,,they fade moment they see little darkness coming over the light,,
i could care less that you are liar but im telling you my friend,,this boarding is not the place for you to be,,this is place where the individual name sqaudfathr maybe one of the most known and most famous poster in history of internet for long time,,collapsed and collapsed bad,,and he collapsed by another bodybulder it wass not some no one who did it ,,it ws another bodybulder and that tell you that bodybuilder arre here in all form btu at their true color,,

thi is not the place for you at current state of yours,,you need to come back here when stronger,,this is the thunderdome milos,,you need something in the form of icecream and cookies with milk

gh15 approved
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #307 on: January 10, 2011, 07:58:17 PM »
you need lukas wood,, you need the jap,,you need the hunder you helped there with you ,,where are they?
no where to be found because like evrything in this cult they are abusers and users,,they fade moment they see little darkness coming over the light,,
i could care less that you are liar but im telling you my friend,,this boarding is not the place for you to be,,this is place where the individual name sqaudfathr maybe one of the most known and most famous poster in history of internet for long time,,collapsed and collapsed bad,,and he collapsed by another bodybulder it wass not some no one who did it ,,it ws another bodybulder and that tell you that bodybuilder arre here in all form btu at their true color,,

thi is not the place for you at current state of yours,,you need to come back here when stronger,,this is the thunderdome milos,,you need something in the form of icecream and cookies with milk

gh15 approved
nice Nasser showing some class and not punching the man while he's down. props man!
follow the arrows

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: January 10, 2011, 08:05:37 PM »
nice Nasser showing some class and not punching the man while he's down. props man!

Nasser has no class.

It's Gunter showing his sensitive side, idiot.

Stavios

« Reply #309 on: January 10, 2011, 08:49:05 PM »
Nasser has no class.

It's Gunter showing his sensitive side, idiot.

I have a theory that gh15 is in fact, Ryan Seacrest

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #310 on: January 10, 2011, 08:58:31 PM »
Uberman.....who thee fuck are you to tell me whether I'm a role model to my son or not? Do you know me besides on here? Do you know how I raise my son? No, you don't, so my advice to you is to shut the fuck up. Unless you know what my son and have been through over the years..SHUT THE FUCK UP! Commonsense should tell parents not to kids in the middle of parental fights. You're one dumb SOB!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Milos Speaks
« Reply #311 on: January 10, 2011, 09:01:38 PM »
STFU and mind your own business.

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mind your own business, conehead

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: January 10, 2011, 09:04:57 PM »
Uberman.....who thee fuck are you to tell me whether I'm a role model to my son or not? Do you know me besides on here? Do you know how I raise my son? No, you don't, so my advice to you is to shut the fuck up. Unless you know what my son and have been through over the years..SHUT THE FUCK UP! Commonsense should tell parents not to kids in the middle of parental fights. You're one dumb SOB!

Didnt you put your sons picture on the internet for people to photoshop?Havnt you shown your son that divorce is ok?Havnt you shown you son its ok to use illegal drugs?Havnt you shown your son its ok to bitch in public about former famous clients?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #313 on: January 10, 2011, 09:05:59 PM »
I like Milos.  I liked his gym, trained their once a few years ago.  Wanted to get back there and maybe train with Choas and Alex.  Do some power work, flip some inner tubes, etc. etc.

STAY POSITIVE BECAUSE BODYBUILDING IS A SPORT AND DESERVES RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #314 on: January 10, 2011, 09:11:25 PM »
Don't be a dumbfuck "Army of one" I stupidly put a pic of my son training because I was proud of him and not thinking there were pedos on here (like you) it was stupid. Illegal drugs? Yes, in my case divorce was the right thing. Again, do you know All of my circumstances? To prove my point, his mom was arrested for felony domestic violence last year...the shit she pulled with my IN FRONT of my son. As with uberman, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #315 on: January 10, 2011, 09:17:25 PM »
I go on a quite few boards but when I come on this on this one, I swear I demean myself by actually coming on here and dealing with some of the most judgemental, cowardly pussys with absolutely ZERO commonsense of any "bodybuilding" or training discussion board on the net.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: January 10, 2011, 09:19:01 PM »
I go on a quite few boards but when I come on this on this one, I swear I demean myself by actually coming on here and dealing with some of the most judgemental, cowardly pussys with absolutely ZERO commonsense of any "bodybuilding" or training discussion board on the net.
Don't be a dumbfuck "Army of one" I stupidly put a pic of my son training because I was proud of him and not thinking there were pedos on here (like you) it was stupid. Illegal drugs? Yes, in my case divorce was the right thing. Again, do you know All of my circumstances? To prove my point, his mom was arrested for felony domestic violence last year...the shit she pulled with my IN FRONT of my son. As with uberman, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Welcome to the Thunderdome, bitch...
 ::) ::) ::) ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #317 on: January 10, 2011, 09:27:46 PM »
Been in thunderdome a hell of a lot longer than you, its just Ron keeps on fucking things up without controlling the gimmicks he let's on.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #318 on: January 10, 2011, 09:40:41 PM »
Milos, hopefully you don't fuck yourself over with the past (this bitch being your ex wife) and having a child with her, because it seems like you're already letting it happen, you need to understand this bitch doesn't love you or care for you, stop being afraid and stupid by doing things like not pressing charges and bailing her out, you need to cut your losses and come at this bitch with force (legal force ;) forget the past, if she really did all this shit to you, you need to stop with the emotions and feelings for her and realize she's trying to take everything from you and destroy you.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #319 on: January 10, 2011, 09:44:43 PM »
Craig "Milos" Titus...

newmom

« Reply #320 on: January 11, 2011, 06:02:58 AM »
Milos if you accept your buisness and family as you knew it are finished and decide to wake up tommorrow accepting that and look to start from scratch again on your own you, your ex wife and daughter will be better off, Move away from where you live, go rent an aprtment start personal training in a gym and forget all that has happened and have no meaningful contact with your wife ever again, re start your relationship with your daughter after you have sorted yourself out, forget the long drawn out stories, put it in the past, start again or two things look certain jail or suicide if you continue down this path. Get yourself sorted and accept all thats happened and you will be on your way to a better future, one where you can have a positive influence in your daughters life. Anyway thats my doctor phil thought of the day, I hope you find peace soon.

I appreciate this post, but why does the daughter AUTOMATICALLY go with the mother?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #321 on: January 11, 2011, 08:04:52 AM »
Milos what is your plan now?

Revenge? :D

Not revenge...just get what is mine...and continue my life as I always lived...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2011, 08:16:00 AM »
ahahahaha, that'S fucking ridiculous.

Milos, listen: log OFF. Go see a doctor. Stay away from computers.

Oh, of course...Sounds redicoulous?

Three arrests, 20 businesses registered with my name and address of the gym...my wife forging my signature and me getting fired from $250.000.00/salary job...that she is getting now...numerous properties and Loans...bank accounts, merchant accounts and diamond registry...with 3 life and accidental death insurances on me /with cancelled health insurances?/.

My synthol accident...Movie accident...robbery of Milos Sarcev's Koloseum Gym Accident...Terroristic threat...etc...etc...

It does sound redicoulous...so I was away from computers and saw many doctors....and guess what?

Things got worse...

Stavios

« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2011, 08:18:17 AM »
Milos, hopefully you don't fuck yourself over with the past (this bitch being your ex wife) and having a child with her, because it seems like you're already letting it happen, you need to understand this bitch doesn't love you or care for you, stop being afraid and stupid by doing things like not pressing charges and bailing her out, you need to cut your losses and come at this bitch with force (legal force ;) forget the past, if she really did all this shit to you, you need to stop with the emotions and feelings for her and realize she's trying to take everything from you and destroy you.

bump for the truth here

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2011, 08:19:42 AM »
I am by no means trying to crucify you, I'm just saying keep your daughter out of it as much as humanly possible.

Oh believe me...the ONLY REASON I AM STILL IN US is my daughter who I love more than life. The LAST THING ON EARTH would be to expose her to this...but thats my reality.

Thanks for good advice...I mean it. ;)