Author Topic: R.I.P. all RINO's  (Read 3665 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: R.I.P. all RINO's
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2010, 09:44:23 AM »
The people of Delaware voted and they decided on O'Donnell.   What is your problem with this ?

The truth is you are a liberal now, and she and Tea Party scare the shit out of you.

No, the truth is that 240 is in CYA mode even since the Stim Bill and all the Obama kneepadding.  Since the stim failed, obamacare is more unpopular than ever, Obama massively unpopular, etc etc, he still has to save face and regurgitate the crap he hears on MSNBC. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2010, 09:48:32 AM »
that's really nice. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2010, 09:51:16 AM »
that's really nice. 

Ha ha ha relax.

I am thrilled that the Tea Party is shaking up the mix.  These milqetoast RINO's and old pansies and patsies need to be shown the door asap.   

James

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2010, 09:58:41 AM »
No, the truth is that 240 is in CYA mode even since the Stim Bill and all the Obama kneepadding.  Since the stim failed, obamacare is more unpopular than ever, Obama massively unpopular, etc etc, he still has to save face and regurgitate the crap he hears on MSNBC.  

agree, that is why I posted the Mathews video.

Just for you 240!

Chris Matthews Compares O'Donnell To Ronald Reagan (Video)

http://www.thehopeforamerica.com/play.php?id=5131

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2010, 10:06:36 AM »

Just for you 240!

RINO's like Bush, Rove, McCain, Graham, et al gave us Obama.  no thanks.  That trash needs to go. 

As for Castle, the guy voted for Cap & Tax and has an F rating from the NRA!  How do you libs rectify that? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2010, 10:20:31 AM »

Yeah, the dude she beat would have CREAMED the dem. 

She has zero experience (aside from abstinence counselor?) and lied like hell to get the nomination.  I'm pissed she won - cause now the dems will keep biden's seat  >:(

And gotten in there and voted for cap and trade.Great!!!!Real republican.She will win!

By the way ,as usual you libs are 100% wrong,the republicans are funding her and cut her a check for 40 grand just today.Keep posting CRAP from liberal articles it makes you look as idiotic as the fools on MSNBC.

Last night she was behind by 26 pts ,today she is behind by 11pts.The guy she is running against is a communist,when they debate she will KILL him!We heard this same crap with Rand Paul,he is going to kill the dem.We heard it again from 240 with Crist and Rubio,Rubio is going to kill him.The same thing here.Conservatives are sweeping libs out!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2010, 10:25:25 AM »
Yup.  We are taking out the RINO and leftist trash EVERYWHERE. 

240 - you really need to wake the hell up. 

The Obama you kneepadded for is long gone, now is time for the clean-up crew to quarantine, fumigate, and cleanse this nation of all the trash that is the far left and Obama. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2010, 10:30:51 AM »
Yup.  We are taking out the RINO and leftist trash EVERYWHERE. 

240 - you really need to wake the hell up. 

The Obama you kneepadded for is long gone, now is time for the clean-up crew to quarantine, fumigate, and cleanse this nation of all the trash that is the far left and Obama. 

240 cant wake up.When you get your election news from MSNBC and the Scarborough show your in the dark and dont know what the hell your talking about.The guy Odonnell is running against is a self described Marxist.Yet 240 and Joe Scarborough ,neither of whom has bothered to check the democrat opponent,think the guy cant be beat.Delaware is a dem state,but Id rather lose with a conservative then with an Obama republican[Odonnells description of Castle].Having an R by your name isnt enough anymore.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2010, 11:08:13 AM »
And gotten in there and voted for cap and trade.Great!!!!Real republican.She will win!

By the way ,as usual you libs are 100% wrong,the republicans are funding her and cut her a check for 40 grand just today.Keep posting CRAP from liberal articles it makes you look as idiotic as the fools on MSNBC.

Last night she was behind by 26 pts ,today she is behind by 11pts.The guy she is running against is a communist,when they debate she will KILL him!We heard this same crap with Rand Paul,he is going to kill the dem.We heard it again from 240 with Crist and Rubio,Rubio is going to kill him.The same thing here.Conservatives are sweeping libs out!

The libs weren't wrong on the funding thing. The NRSC weren't going to fund O'Donnell, initially.....UNTIL they got BLASTED by GOP donors. Then, the NRSC had a change of heart.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2010, 11:10:36 AM »
You should see the utter delusions by the far left idiots at HP and DU. 

I'm looking at those delusions now, at HP. Brother, they are as goofy as pet coons.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2010, 11:11:29 AM »

Just for you 240!

That's where I got the quote I cited earlier, courtesy of RealClearPolitics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2010, 12:26:23 PM »
That's where I got the quote I cited earlier, courtesy of RealClearPolitics.

Its time to take out the LIBERAL & RINO FILTH! 

Like i have been saying for over a year, the govt headed by Obama/Reid/Pelosi is fomenting insurrection. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2010, 12:49:49 PM »
Panicked GOP Leaders Have Lost Control of the Party
ConservativeHQ.com ^ | September 15, 2010 | Richard Viguerie

________________________ ________________________ _____________________

GOP leaders -- Mitch McConnell, John Cornyn, John Boehner, Karl Rove and others -- as well as establishment Republicans have no idea how livid Americans are with them.

Republican leaders are in a panic because they have lost control of the Republican Party.

Grassroots constitutional conservatives are inside the Citadel, and are poised to take over.

All across the country -- in the Northeast, the South, the West -- Americans feel betrayed by Republican politicians. Last night’s election results show that the grassroots anger is directed at more than just the Obama-Reid-Pelosi Democrats.

Christine O’Donnell’s inspiring upset in Delaware, Ovide Lamontagne’s populist and improbable surge in New Hampshire, Carl Paladino’s trouncing of Rick Lazio in New York -- and previous primary wins by Sharron Angle, Ken Buck, Joe Miller, etc. -- all have been the result of the grassroots uprising against big government and the ‘ruling class,’ and in spite of the GOP establishment.

Never before in American history has a movement made such momentous change in such a short period of time.

As Reagan said in 1976, Americans want new leaders unfettered by old ties and old relationships.

The symbolically stupid decision last night by the National Republican Senatorial Committee not to fund Christine O’Donnell’s general election campaign, which it reversed this morning only after a massive grassroots uproar, and Karl Rove’s meltdown on Fox’s Hannity show will only fuel further primary challenges to GOP political leaders.

Current GOP leaders not ‘retired’ in 2010, will be in 2012 and 2014, and can join their former colleagues, such as Trent Lott, on the K Street lobbying circuit. And, they should get used to saying, ‘Majority Leader DeMint.’

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2010, 12:51:02 PM »
Panicked GOP Leaders Have Lost Control of the Party
ConservativeHQ.com ^ | September 15, 2010 | Richard Viguerie

History is being written before our eyes... this is interesting!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2010, 01:55:11 PM »
Jim DeMint: ‘I’d Rather Lose Fighting for the Right Cause’ (give me 40 Rubio's over 60 Specter's)
National Review ^ | 09/15/2010 | Daniel Foster

________________________ ________________________ _________________

Sen. Jim DeMint (R., S.C.) is now one of the most powerful forces in the Republican party, whether his colleagues in the Senate Republican leadership like it or not. And based on quotes like this, I’m going to guess the answer is “not.”

To ABC’s Jonathan Karl:

I asked Senator DeMint if he’ll have any regrets if come November 3rd he realizes Republicans blew their chance at winning a majority because some of the candidates he supported lost.

“No. I’ve been in the majority with Republicans who didn’t have principles and we embarrassed ourselves and lost credibility in front of the country. Frankly, I’m at a point where I’d rather lose fighting for the right cause then win fighting for the wrong cause,” he told me.

And to Alex Leary at the St. Petersburg Times:

“The GOP would not have a chance to take the majority in the House or the Senate if it weren’t for the tea party. To think that we could be where we are if we had Arlen Specter and Charlie Crist leading our ticket is just foolishness.”

That’s proved out by the fact that DeMint has picked primary winners with far greater success than the NRSC — which may explain why after an initial chill, Cornyn and co. have decided that they’d rather eat the resources spent on an O’Donnell loss than sit on the sidelines and watch DeMint and his PAC guide her to another upset.

UPDATE: Later on in the Karl interview, DeMint answers the 40/60 question:

“I’ve said I’d rather have 40 Marco Rubios than 60 Arlen Specters and the reason for that is if you want 60 Republicans, you’ve got to have at least 40 to start with who stand on principle. And if we can show America this election the clear contrast between the Pelosi-Reid-Obama agenda and more of a constitutionally limited government, if our candidates have that clear contrast, I think they’re going to win in every state.

“We’re going to have an earthquake election if we put the right candidates and I think that’s what we saw in Delaware last night. Christine O’Donnell has been maligned by everyone from the right to the left but people in Delaware love our country and they don’t want it to go bankrupt. They’re going see this contrast because now republicans are offering a contrast with the democrats who are going to continue this radical agenda with the President. I think the people in Delaware are smart and you’re going to see Christine O’Donnell win that election.”

________________________ __________________

Exactly  40 Rubios are bette rthan 60 Spectrers or Castles. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2010, 12:40:16 PM »
This is why you NNNNEEEVVVEEERRRR vote for a RINO.

________________________ ________________________ _______________

Skip to comments.

Breaking, Murkowski runing write-in campaign !
The Alaska Standard ^ | 17 Sep 2010 | Dan Fagan

Posted on Friday, September 17, 2010 2:42:39 PM by SENTINEL

Lisa Murkowski to run a write-in campaign

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Dan Fagan Publisher The Alaska Standard

Just as Frank and Lisa Murkowski put their own interests ahead of the nation’s eight years ago with nepotism, Lisa will once again put political ambition ahead of love for country.

Your television screen will reveal to you something very important today. At five today Sen. Lisa Murkowski will announce live that she is running as a write-in candidate after losing her Republican Primary bid for senate.

The thing to look for is those who will be standing behind her. The Murkowski camp has been sending out invitations to legislators and other key supporters requesting they come down to the Anchorage Convention Center this evening at five and stand behind Murkowski to show support.

Take a close look at those standing behind Murkowski. You will be looking into the eyes of establishment Republicans desperately trying to hold onto our country’s big government, special interest ways. The Murkowski live news conference will reveal to us those in the party who probably never were conservatives.

It will reveal to us those in the party who don’t quite get the fact that we are broke. We are out of money and the pork they so desperately want Murkowski to bring to Alaska will be paid for by our kids since every dollar the feds spend now is either borrowed or printed.

The folks standing behind Murkowski cannot seem to grasp the immorality of leaving our children with a debt so heavy, big, and overwhelming it will surely mean a quality of life much inferior to the one we live today.

The folks standing behind Murkowski today on your TV screen at five don’t understand there is a movement rising up made up of folks who say enough is enough when it comes to big government. This movement is sweeping the nation and Alaska and will prevail in November.

Most Alaskans and Americans understand our country is spending itself into oblivion and unless we begin to show fiscal discipline, our nation is heading toward a cliff.

Watch closely tonight at five on your TV screen and you will see folks standing behind Lisa Murkowski who are on the wrong side of history.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2010, 12:43:51 PM »
Joe miller = yale Law degree.  Smart man.  His positions - most very good:

Miller has committed to pursuing the following proposals, if elected to the U.S. Senate:[15]

Institute a balanced budget amendment: Congress would have to submit a balanced budget to the president for signature. Expenditures that exceed receipts would require a three-fifths majority.

End off-budget expenditures: Receipts and disbursement from the Social Security Trust Funds, and general accounting for the Federal National Mortgage Association and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, would be included within the federal budget.

Line-item veto: A Constitutional Amendment to authorize the president to veto specific spending items.

Require that unspent and repaid TARP funds be used to reduce the deficit: All unspent and repaid funds would be required to be used to reduce the deficit and pay down the National Debt.

No New Entitlements: Would institute a moratorium on the creation of new entitlements.

Limit increases in government spending to the rate of inflation: The federal government would be required to cap spending to the rate of inflation plus the percentage of population growth.

Hiring freeze for all non-essential government employees.

Establish a Sunset Committee: This committee would scrutinize federal programs to determine if they are necessary and where they can be cut.

Earmark Reform: Would place a moratorium on all earmarks until the budget is balanced, and then require a 2/3 majority to pass any earmark. Additionally, budget requests by members of Congress would be subject to the public hearings process.

Congressional Reforms:
Constitutional Authority—each bill would be required to specify the provision in the Constitution that gives to Congress the power to do what the bill does.
Limitation of Scope—Each bill would pertain to only one issue. There would be no "Omnibus" bills. Neither would amendments be considered that do not pertain to the subject of the bill.
Regular Order—Would reinstitute open rules for appropriations bills, allowing for unlimited amendments and debate.
Eliminate the Department of Education[16]
Cut the budget of the National Endowment for the Arts [17]

Cut the budget of American funding for the United Nations[17]
Reduce American foreign aid[17]
Repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.[17]

Miller opposes cuts to Medicare or Social Security benefits for current retirees.[17] He supports privatizing (or, as he says, "personalizing") Social Security and Medicare for younger workers.[18][19]

He refers to scientific evidence for Global warming as "dubious at best."[20][21]

Miller describes himself as pro-life. He defines the term life as the time "from the moment of conception to the time of natural death".[22]

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2010, 12:55:14 PM »
Joe miller = yale Law degree.  Smart man.  His positions - most very good:

Miller has committed to pursuing the following proposals, if elected to the U.S. Senate:[15]

Institute a balanced budget amendment: Congress would have to submit a balanced budget to the president for signature. Expenditures that exceed receipts would require a three-fifths majority.

End off-budget expenditures: Receipts and disbursement from the Social Security Trust Funds, and general accounting for the Federal National Mortgage Association and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, would be included within the federal budget.

Line-item veto: A Constitutional Amendment to authorize the president to veto specific spending items.

Require that unspent and repaid TARP funds be used to reduce the deficit: All unspent and repaid funds would be required to be used to reduce the deficit and pay down the National Debt.

No New Entitlements: Would institute a moratorium on the creation of new entitlements.

Limit increases in government spending to the rate of inflation: The federal government would be required to cap spending to the rate of inflation plus the percentage of population growth.

Hiring freeze for all non-essential government employees.

Establish a Sunset Committee: This committee would scrutinize federal programs to determine if they are necessary and where they can be cut.

Earmark Reform: Would place a moratorium on all earmarks until the budget is balanced, and then require a 2/3 majority to pass any earmark. Additionally, budget requests by members of Congress would be subject to the public hearings process.

Congressional Reforms:
Constitutional Authority—each bill would be required to specify the provision in the Constitution that gives to Congress the power to do what the bill does.
Limitation of Scope—Each bill would pertain to only one issue. There would be no "Omnibus" bills. Neither would amendments be considered that do not pertain to the subject of the bill.
Regular Order—Would reinstitute open rules for appropriations bills, allowing for unlimited amendments and debate.
Eliminate the Department of Education[16]
Cut the budget of the National Endowment for the Arts [17]

Cut the budget of American funding for the United Nations[17]
Reduce American foreign aid[17]
Repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.[17]

Miller opposes cuts to Medicare or Social Security benefits for current retirees.[17] He supports privatizing (or, as he says, "personalizing") Social Security and Medicare for younger workers.[18][19]

He refers to scientific evidence for Global warming as "dubious at best."[20][21]

Miller describes himself as pro-life. He defines the term life as the time "from the moment of conception to the time of natural death".[22]

He is also a war hero isnt he?By the way,enough of saying an Ivy league education makes you smart.We have had two presidents in a row who sucked,both Ivy leaguers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2010, 01:52:12 PM »
Jimmy carter was a war hero too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2010, 02:14:59 PM »
Tea Party Wants to Ambush More GOP Senators in 2012
The Wall Street Journal ^ | October 7, 2010 | Janet Hook

________________________ ________________________ _________________

Tea-party activists, keen to build on their success toppling GOP incumbents in primaries this year, are already targeting more Republican veterans in the 2012 election. GOP senators like Bob Corker, above, have drawn criticism from tea-party activists for some of the positions they have taken over the years. Sen. Olympia Snowe of Maine, one of the most liberal Republicans in Congress, already has a conservative GOP primary opponent. Sen. Orrin Hatch (R., Utah), Sen. Bob Corker (R., Tenn.) and Sen. Richard Lugar (R., Indiana) have all drawn fire from the right wing of their party. Tea-party activists have put these and other incumbents on notice that the anti-establishment sentiment defining this year's politics will not end on Election Day 2010. It is too early to say if these incumbents will face serious peril when they are up for re-election in 2012, but they are already taking steps to burnish their conservative credentials. "The tea party is right," said Ms. Snowe, who is campaigning for a tea-party-backed gubernatorial candidate in Maine this fall. "We've lost our way on fiscal issues." The threat of a primary challenge may put more pressure on Republicans to steer clear of compromise with Democrats when Congress reconvenes. When the Senate recently voted on small-business tax breaks, the bill drew support from only two Republicans—both of whom are leaving office at the end of this term. Centrist efforts to compromise on an extension of expiring Bush-era tax cuts fizzled. Even Ms. Snowe, a perennial swing vote on taxes, resisted agreement with Democrats on the issue. Tea-party challenges to GOP establishment candidates in this year's primaries showed how committed conservative activists are to changing the party from within.

(Excerpt) Read more at online.wsj.com ...