Author Topic: Will New York become the new Muslim Paris? (disturbing clip)  (Read 16312 times)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
Will New York become the new Muslim Paris? (disturbing clip)
« on: September 15, 2010, 10:53:43 AM »
I know this should be on the political board ....and I will move it once it has received some attention from the Getbig faithful on this board.   But I found this clip very disturbing.  Comments?

Paris is a warning to the West:

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: Will New York become the new Muslim Paris? (disturbing clip)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 10:59:34 AM »
the french are known to be some pussies (WW II).  >:(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 11:00:54 AM »
I went to Paris last year, i didnt see one Rag the whole time there

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 11:00:57 AM »
people need to start dealing with these muslims the right way

a tanker truck full of pigs blood and a firehose...they would fucking scurry like the cockroaches they are

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 11:04:59 AM »
Xenophobic much Grant ? lol,  Never took you for a bigot but I guess everyone gets surprised.  

To answer your question, this would never happen in NY because a) US government would never ban burkas or discriminate against any religon and b) US citezens would actually fight back if the muslims in the US tried to flex their muscle.  YOu have to realize that their extremists in any religion right?  What about al those good old Christian boys hanging balck people by the trees down south, were they not dangerous?

Anyways, If the US people start to treat Islam this way then this country is truely fucked becasuse it is going back on the principles that it was founded on, burning religous books and flags is the cowardly, hippi, extremist and nazi  way not the American way. USA is better than that and I'm not even an American and I know that. :-\

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 11:06:05 AM »
people need to start dealing with these muslims the right way

a tanker truck full of pigs blood and a firehose...they would fucking scurry like the cockroaches they are

Wow pretty tough behind a keyboard aren't you, Let's see you try that in real life big boy

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 11:08:37 AM »
id love to kick their asses when they are on their knees praying to their imaginairy friend

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 11:08:58 AM »
I went to Paris last year, i didnt see one Rag the whole time there

Really?  Because my old rugby mates from London that like to party in Paris say that the Muslims outnumbered non-Muslims.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 11:10:19 AM »
Xenophobic much Grant ? lol,  Never took you for a bigot but I guess everyone gets surprised.  

To answer your question, this would never happen in NY because a) US government would never ban burkas or discriminate against any religon and b) US citezens would actually fight back if the muslims in the US tried to flex their muscle.  YOu have to realize that their extremists in any religion right?  What about al those good old Christian boys hanging balck people by the trees down south, were they not dangerous?

Anyways, If the US people start to treat Islam this way then this country is truely fucked becasuse it is going back on the principles that it was founded on, burning religous books and flags is the cowardly, hippi, extremist and nazi  way not the American way. USA is better than that and I'm not even an American and I know that. :-\

Wasn't there a case last year where a Muslim woman wanted a drivers license and refused to take a picture without the burkas.. And a judge stood his grounds and said if you don't show your face your ass won't be driving in America 

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 11:10:40 AM »
id love to kick their asses when they are on their knees praying to their imaginairy friend

Wow tough on the keyboard again, tell you what why don;t you walk into a mosque and try it, and then post the video on your tube, a lot of shit talkers here act big but no one wants to propose a practical solution to the religous divisions, this how pathetic the US has become that we have to resort to religous intolerance?  One my best friends is a muslim and a fellow bpard member and he is the most non violent person I know

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 11:10:51 AM »
Wow pretty tough behind a keyboard aren't you, Let's see you try that in real life big boy

::)....not this shit again

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 11:11:57 AM »
Wasn't there a case last year where a Muslim woman wanted a drivers license and refused to take a picture without the burkas.. And a judge stood his grounds and said if you don't show your face your ass won't be driving in America 

I agree with that, good on the judge, but that is enforcing the countries law which is what the pussy french gov't would do.  That is not the same as overtlly discriminating against islam.

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 11:13:57 AM »
::)....not this shit again

Your the one that acted like a 10 year old, you call muslims uncivilized yet what you said shows that you are no different than the terrorists that threaten the west, the moment you lump the whole religon with the 5% of the assholes shows your ignorance

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 11:14:47 AM »
Really?  Because my old rugby mates from London that like to party in Paris say that the Muslims outnumbered non-Muslims.

So grant if you had to go to the hospital and needed treatment and the doctor was muslim would you refuse treatment?  just a question

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2010, 11:20:36 AM »
i have no respect for any religion.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 11:21:00 AM »
Ag you are really dumber than dog shit.

I'm glad that your from Canada.

It's nice to see that you are still impervious to logic and are completely incapable of engaging in a serious discussion without twisting the issue into something irrelevant or turning the thread into a virtual megaphone for your feminine hygiene rants about tolerance and the whole world holding hands.

And FYI for the 100th time, you do realize that 7% of 1.2 billion people comes out to around 80 million fanatics right?

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 11:23:19 AM »
Your the one that acted like a 10 year old, you call muslims uncivilized yet what you said shows that you are no different than the terrorists that threaten the west, the moment you lump the whole religon with the 5% of the assholes shows your ignorance

first off - i am 9-1/2, i will be 10 soon

second - quite putting words in my mouth

third - a fire hose full of pigs blood will not kill nor hurt anyone, unless they think they cannot go to heaven, but anyone
who believes in that shit has bigger problems

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 11:23:57 AM »
I know this should be on the political board ....and I will move it once it has received some attention from the Getbig faithful on this board.   But I found this clip very disturbing.  Comments?

Paris is a warning to the West:

dont worry...grant.  latinos esp mexicans are roman catholic.  north america is safe.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 11:25:52 AM »
i have no respect for any religion.

x2

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 11:33:45 AM »
dont worry...grant.  latinos esp mexicans are roman catholic.  north america is safe.

Latinos, Mexicans and Mel Gibson are only Catholics on Sunday, the rest of the week they do all the shiet their hearts desire

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 11:41:50 AM »
So grant if you had to go to the hospital and needed treatment and the doctor was muslim would you refuse treatment?  just a question

What a terrible comparison.  I would take treatment from a doctor of any religion as long as he was qualified.  I am not against the Muslim religion (or any religion) but I am against foreign Muslims immigrating here and thinking their destiny is to take over Judeo-Christian Western nations like America.  The quiet well behaved ones do it (quietly) in pure numbers and the extremist ones fly planes into our buildings.

You don't see Christian or Jewish nations trying to overpower Muslim nations today do you? (I say "today" because I'm sure you will throw the Christian Crusades at me from many centuries ago). And you completely disregard the fact that the Muslims in Paris don't obtain the city permist ....they just do as they please (illegally).

Finally , if you are "not American" why do you even care about our concerns here? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 11:43:51 AM »
It will if the terrorist sympathizing liberals have their way.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 11:45:40 AM »
Grant, it's been happening in NYC for a while. It's just worse in France. Whole streets being locked down by private security guards so the Muslims can pray (all of this is strictly outlawed by France's constitution).

Silverback Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2010, 11:45:49 AM »
Ag you are really dumber than dog shit.

I'm glad that your from Canada.

It's nice to see that you are still impervious to logic and are completely incapable of engaging in a serious discussion without twisting the issue into something irrelevant or turning the thread into a virtual megaphone for your feminine hygiene rants about tolerance and the whole world holding hands.

And FYI for the 100th time, you do realize that 7% of 1.2 billion people comes out to around 80 million fanatics right?
this.
I'm goin' in...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2010, 11:50:48 AM »
what a scary clip..........literally brings a tear to you eye

paris has long been one of the crown jewels of the western world, now infected with this medieval cancer..............i think in america it would be harder for muslims to do that shit though

although i see those filthy women walking around in those full-body-prisons all the time

very profound when they said "we thought islam wouls assimilate with french society, now french society is assimilating to islam"...........dispicable amimals