Author Topic: Do Steroids!  (Read 1198 times)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Do Steroids!
« on: September 15, 2010, 08:21:51 PM »
might have been posted before but funny shit

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Do Steroids!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 08:24:32 PM »
The sad thing is that actually everyone IS on steroids, so nothing will change really...  ;D ;D ;D

On the other hand, i think we need more steroids as well.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 11:01:56 PM »
The sad thing is that actually everyone IS on steroids, so nothing will change really...  ;D ;D ;D

I am curious if you do roids and get hard, can you then go off them and maintian easily?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 12:24:32 AM »
I am curious if you do roids and get hard, can you then go off them and maintian easily?
::)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 04:07:35 AM »

Well, i don't know if this is a serious question, but i'll pretend it is.

Answer. YES. If you do a good cycle and train hard and eat well then do a proper post cycle therapy you can keep most of your gains, absolutely.

PS. That was the funniest thing i've seen in a long time...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 07:20:25 AM »

Steroids are phenomenal. Years ago when I tore my left lower triceps tendon, I had it surgically repaired the next day at the hospital. I was in a huge cast for two weeks and the doctor then cut it off. My injury kept me out of the gym for two months and my doctor told me that I would never get the full use of my left arm. It fully healed and I was back to normal pushing even more weight only months later. Why did it heal quickly? Because I was on test & deca and that is exactly what one of the best benefits of juice is. Recovery. My doctor knew it basically said the same thing. Steroids in low moderate doses are NOT bad for you. Its the abuse and the tolorance to drugs that one has that will kill you and that goes without say for anything and anyone.