Author Topic: Owned a Turk in the gym today  (Read 2881 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Owned a Turk in the gym today
« on: September 16, 2010, 01:09:04 PM »
I wanted to do some incline dumbell presses on a bench, they were all taken except one, there was a towel, bottle on it and there was a turkish guy next to it doint dumbell curls, i swear on my life with 7 kg dumbells!! The guy looked 20 pounds heavier than me, so i asked him nicely is this bench taken? He said ''Yeah'' with a disgusting tough guy stare, as he put his 7 kg dumbells on the bench. I proceded to throw his pink dumbells on the ground and told him this is the place for them, he advised me to use the smith machine, then i threw his towel and bottle on the ground, he then sat on the bench and i just proceded to lift the bench as he fell of it. The Turk asked me if im looking for trouble as i began my set, he took off from the gym, i thaught he was going tocall his family, you know how turks are they come with 10 peeps, but no trace of them, im a nice guy but you just cant put up with this shit.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
Re: Owned a Turk in the gym today
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 01:11:11 PM »

that was a lovely story dude

care to share some cleenex ?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 01:16:57 PM »
Did you tell him about the numbers of people you killed during the Serbian war  ::) ::) ::) ::)
L

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 01:22:32 PM »
You Getbiggers are stone cold killers in the gym.. I can't believe the altercations you guys get into.

All I've ever done is knock a guy's front teeth out by smashing his face into the water fountain for taking too long....
O

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 01:23:32 PM »
You Getbiggers are stone cold killers in the gym.. I can't believe the altercations you guys get into.

All I've ever done is knock a guy's front teeth out by smashing his face into the water fountain for taking too long....

i honest to god hope this is a true story--that would be hall of fame material

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 01:23:43 PM »

i have lots of energy and agression at times, today i handed it to 3 people that had it coming

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »
i honest to god hope this is a true story--that would be hall of fame material
he's joking ofcourse

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 01:52:33 PM »
Hell u prob carry a "Bad Mutha Fucka" wallet too, huh?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 01:58:15 PM »
When i went to germany last year i saw a shit full of young Gipsie teenage turk girls with mustaches begging for money

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 02:25:07 PM »
I wanted to do some incline dumbell presses on a bench, they were all taken except one, there was a towel, bottle on it and there was a turkish guy next to it doint dumbell curls, i swear on my life with 7 kg dumbells!! The guy looked 20 pounds heavier than me, so i asked him nicely is this bench taken? He said ''Yeah'' with a disgusting tough guy stare, as he put his 7 kg dumbells on the bench. I proceded to throw his pink dumbells on the ground and told him this is the place for them, he advised me to use the smith machine, then i threw his towel and bottle on the ground, he then sat on the bench and i just proceded to lift the bench as he fell of it. The Turk asked me if im looking for trouble as i began my set, he took off from the gym, i thaught he was going tocall his family, you know how turks are they come with 10 peeps, but no trace of them, im a nice guy but you just cant put up with this shit.

He won't recover! :o

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 02:58:33 PM »
Being türk = owned4life  :D

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 03:34:44 PM »
Being türk = owned4life  :D

Cue Ironneckfag  :D

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 04:23:46 PM »
Oh brother, i bet he was shaking in his boots at your massive 150lb body

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 05:41:56 PM »
 ::) ::)
A

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 07:01:08 PM »

bla bla bla de blalala blaa..  ::)
TEAM WOLF

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 07:18:15 PM »
Your all talk you'd back the fuck down if you ran into a beta bear like me. :-*

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 07:43:01 PM »

Did you consider shitting in his towel?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 07:45:46 PM »
Did you consider shitting in his towel?

funny you said that....as i shit on the chest of a female trainer as she did the leg press today :D

bench

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 08:37:40 PM »
When i went to germany last year i saw a shit full of young Gipsie teenage turk girls with mustaches begging for money

I love to say to young able people begging for money "Job bless you"

buresu

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 11:07:28 AM »
he's gonna be back for you..just wait & see ;D

buresu

• Getbig II
Turkish Street Fight
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 11:26:26 AM »

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
Re: Turkish Street Fight
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 11:45:54 AM »
Strong 2nd post. I remember how awesome this was the first time I saw it back in '98.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 12:18:54 PM »
I wonder why he didn´t pulled an armbar so that the referre could terminate the fight  ::)
mma<boxing in streefighting
S

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 12:24:58 PM »
i have lots of energy and agression at times, today i handed it to 3 people that had it coming
Well I have to hand it to you, for handing it to 'em. ???

I didn't think anyone could still "own a Turk" or even a Greek now?
Hmm, I know a few Turkish girls I would like to go Greek on. :-*

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »
michael jackson died