Author Topic: 2010 Olympia - Bodybuilding.com's Road To The Olympia videos  (Read 14025 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: 2010 Bodybuilding.com Road To The Olympia - Branch, Heath, Cutler, etc..
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 04:22:08 PM »
Phil Heath and JOJ should team up for a chest workout after the Olympia

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 04:23:39 PM »
they didn't do this last year did they?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 04:24:29 PM »
Mr. Gethin - an honor and cool videos!  

I will see you in ONE week at the Olympia in Vegas!  

Olympia Press Conference Thursday at noon!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 04:27:17 PM »
I hope you like them guys.

Phil Heath -  

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/video/69872/Road-To-The-Olympia-2010-Phil-Heaths-Shoulder-Workout

Branch Warren and J Jackson -  

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/69862/road-to-the-olympia-2010-branch-warrens-chest-workout

Jay Cutler -  

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/69442/road-to-the-olympia-2010-jay-cutlers-leg-workout

Cool!  I've been wondering whether or not you guys would do these again.  Are these the only ones, or will there be more b4 the show?

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 04:31:15 PM »

I'm honored, Ron!

I cant wait mate. I arrived in LA this morning and will be here until Wednesday. Hit me up if you happen to be passing through Venice.
Deputy Editor

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 04:32:57 PM »
Yeah, Heath, get those 1/2 inch ROM on that shoulder press. Working great for your shoulder development  :D :D :D
X

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 04:34:22 PM »
Cool!  I've been wondering whether or not you guys would do these again.  Are these the only ones, or will there be more b4 the show?

Just these for the moment. We want to get your feedback before shooting more.  
Deputy Editor

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 04:43:40 PM »

i am sensing a sickening ammount of man love in the above post :(

bench

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 04:45:08 PM »
Just these for the moment. We want to get your feedback before shooting more.  

Only watched the Phil Heath one so far, but if you want opinions I'll go.  First off, a road to the O/ battle for the O segment absolutely MUST start with the car ride sequence to the gym.  It's just tradition at this point.  Second, it was really just a training clip.  I did like how the split and exercises were laid out and printed out though.  Haven't seen that done b4.  I personally like to see the more personal side for these.  A kind of day in the life of for what it's like for them leading up to the show.  Good footage, just more behind the scenes stuff instead of all lifting footage.  Anyway, thanks for doing them at all this year.  Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 04:50:49 PM »
these were 100 times better than the old videos u guys used to make pre olympia
i forget who the old host was in the other eps but its good hes not on the vids anymore-much much better
w

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 05:02:43 PM »
i liked them...that faint techno shit in the background started getting on my nerves...but hey, its a free video...

i also noticed almost all of them admitted they dont count reps.......this has always been a big thing for me...i have never counted reps, and neither has any pro i ever trained with count reps.....but in every mag you read "i do 10 reps".....even after branch says "i dont count my reps"....they still managed to put a rep range on the screen...bodybuilding OCD at its finest ;D

bench

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 05:06:16 PM »
i liked them...that faint techno shit in the background started getting on my nerves...but hey, its a free video...

i also noticed almost all of them admitted they dont count reps.......this has always been a big thing for me...i have never counted reps, and neither has any pro i ever trained with count reps.....but in every mag you read "i do 10 reps".....even after branch says "i dont count my reps"....they still managed to put a rep range on the screen...bodybuilding OCD at its finest ;D

bench

Maybe you missed Jay counting out loud on leg press, or asking the guy if that was 8 reps duriing the hack squat part.  One thing I've learned about pro bb'ing is to just block out what they say they do and just watch what they do and soak that in instead.  Seems like the two never match.  Kinda like Jay ducking the drugs questions and then he does a video opening his fridge with vials in the butter compartment :o

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 05:08:55 PM »
Maybe you missed Jay counting out loud on leg press, or asking the guy if that was 8 reps duriing the hack squat part.  One thing I've learned about pro bb'ing is to just block out what they say they do and just watch what they do and soak that in instead.  Seems like the two never match.  Kinda like Jay ducking the drugs questions and then he does a video opening his fridge with vials in the butter compartment :o
this is called "reading comprehension"...go back and look at my post...."i also noticed almost all of them admitted they don't count reps"...the word "almost" means not everyone...but the majority......

bench

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 05:45:15 PM »
i forget who the old host was in the other eps but its good hes not on the vids anymore-much much better

Could be worse....could have torn your bicep swatting bees in your filthy apartment

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 05:51:46 PM »
Could be worse....could have torn your bicep swatting bees in your filthy apartment
my bicep is fixed and i start rehab next week-im gonna come back stronger than u ever were pops

not for nothing-if u ever got hurt i wouldnt make fun of your injury-cuz i have class
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 06:04:48 PM »
my bicep is fixed and i start rehab next week-im gonna come back stronger than u ever were pops

not for nothing-if u ever got hurt i wouldnt make fun of your injury-cuz i have class

You got a lot of things, Bee-boy...class aint one of them

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 06:08:04 PM »

Chick, i have tried some more of your Egg Whites but they are still giving me the shits. What Gives?? I was squatting today and kept farting and today....they were smelling worse then ever.  :-\ :-\ The sad thing is that the fans kept blowing my farts all over the gym.  :-\ :-\
D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 06:26:21 PM »
Chick, i have tried some more of your Egg Whites but they are still giving me the shits. What Gives?? I was squatting today and kept farting and today....they were smelling worse then ever.  :-\ :-\ The sad thing is that the fans kept blowing my farts all over the gym.  :-\ :-\

No idea bro...sounds like a personal problem, as we have yet to receive a single other instance as to what you describe

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 06:30:47 PM »
the same thing happens to me doug with chicks product

bob how can we fix this?
w

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 06:38:02 PM »
No idea bro...sounds like a personal problem, as we have yet to receive a single other instance as to what you describe

You have a line of egg whites?

The UK market is in need of cheap egg white cartons, thought of launching this side of the pond?

I have a good outlet for them, only problem is they are not pasteurized.  30 seconds in the microwave does for me.  I was thinking more so for a business opportunity, something else I could add to my line. 

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2010, 10:07:56 PM »
LOL! ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2010, 10:32:39 PM »
What, fans blowing excessive protein farts all over the gym, or just excessive protein farts?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2010, 10:50:29 PM »
The UK market is in need of cheap egg white cartons, thought of launching this side of the pond?

Pure Liquid Egg Whites, All Natura, 100% Bio-Available, Pure Amino Acids, 26g of Protein per Cup, Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Pasteurized, Salmonella Tested, USDA Inspected, No Preservatives, Kosher Approved.   They do well if you are in the need for them.

However, must be refrigerated, so sending out of the USA (or even far away from California) is challenging. 

But back to the videos, videos are pretty impressive!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2010, 10:53:29 PM »
Pure Liquid Egg Whites, All Natura, 100% Bio-Available, Pure Amino Acids, 26g of Protein per Cup, Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Pasteurized, Salmonella Tested, USDA Inspected, No Preservatives, Kosher Approved.   They do well if you are in the need for them.

However, must be refrigerated, so sending out of the USA (or even far away from California) is challenging. 

But back to the videos, videos are pretty impressive!

hi Ron  :D