Author Topic: White House Insider: "Obama is lazy, not up to the job, and losing it"  (Read 2257 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Home » Opinions » White House Insider on Obama: “the President is Losing It.”

White House Insider on Obama: “the President is Losing It.”
Published by Ulsterman on September 7, 2010 in Opinions

________________________ ________________________ _________-

A longtime Washington D.C. insider, and former advisor to the Obama election campaign and transition team, speaks out on an administration in crisis, and a president increasingly withdrawn from the job of President.

2008 gave America an incredibly charismatic candidate for President of the United States.  Speech after speech showed a candidate with increasing momentum as primary race after primary race concluded.  And then came the nomination, more speeches, culminating in an election night victory.

According to the person sitting across from me, those were incredibly exciting times, even for one who had been a participant with three previous presidential hopefuls. Barack Obama appeared to move from one city to the next effortlessly, gaining confidence and motivation with each campaign stop.  He was remarkable to watch.  He took the script, elevated it with his oration, left the crowds screaming for more, and then would do it all over again, time after time after time.  On the campaign trail, Obama is a machine.

When I asked this insider if the media gave candidate Obama an assist throughout his campaign, it elicits a sly smile.  Sure – we definitely had people in the media on our side.  Absolutely.  We went so far as to give them specific ideas for coverage.  The ones who took that advice from the campaign were granted better access, and Obama was the biggest story in 2008, so yeah, that gave us a lot of leverage.

Could Obama have succeeded without the media’s help?  Yeah, I think so.  As I said, on the campaign trail he is very-very good.  The opposition didn’t have near the energy, or the celebrity attraction that Obama brings.  Plus, the country was burned out after eight years of Bush.  We knew that going in.  We knew that if we won the Democrat nomination, we were likely going to cruise our way to the White House – and that is exactly what we did.”

But after Obama was sworn in, things began to change?  Almost immediately.  Obama loved to campaign.  He clearly didn’t like the work of being President though, and that attitude was felt by the entire White House staff within weeks after the inauguration.  Obama the tireless, hard working candidate became a very tepid personality to us.  And the few news stories that did come out against him were the only things he seemed to care about.  He absolutely obsesses over Fox News.  For being so successful, Barack Obama is incredibly thin-skinned.  He takes everything very personally.

And you state he despises Joe Biden?  Oh yeah.  That is very well known in the White House.  Obama chose Biden for one reason – to have an older white guy with some international policy credentials.  Period.  If Biden has all of this international experience that Obama found so valuable, why has he buried him under the pile of crap that became the stimulus bill?  What does Joe Biden know about budgets and economics?  Not much – but Obama didn’t care.  Give Joe a job and get him the hell out of my hair – that pretty much sums up the president’s feelings toward Joe Biden.

What about Hillary Clinton?  Obama is scared to death of Hillary.  He doesn’t trust her – obsesses over her almost as much as he does Fox News.  He respects her though, which might be why he fears her so much as well.  He talks the game, but when it comes down to it, she has played the game on a far tougher level than he has, and Obama knows that.

How about Bill Clinton?  I never heard Obama say anything about Bill Clinton personally, though I was told he has cracked a few jokes about the former president since getting into the White House.  I have heard that Bill Clinton does not like Barack Obama.  That really started when Obama played the race card against him during the primary campaign.  Apparently Clinton was apoplectic over that and still hasn’t gotten over it.  If there is one thing I have learned in this town – don’t make an enemy of Bill Clinton.

So if Obama doesn’t appear interested in the job of president, what does he do day after day?  Well, he takes his meetings just like any other president would, though even then, he seems to lack a certain focus and on a few occasions, actually leaves with the directive that be given a summary of the meeting at a later date. I hear he plays a lot of golf, and watches a lot of television – ESPN mainly.  I’ll tell you this – if you want to see President Obama get excited about a conversation, turn it to sports.  That gets him interested.  You start talking about Congress, or some policy, and he just kinda turns off.  It’s really very strange.  I mean, we were all led to believe that this guy was some kind of intellectual giant, right?  Ivy League and all that.  Well, that is not what I saw.  Barack Obama doesn’t have a whole lot of intellectual curiosity.  When he is off script, he is what I call a real “slow talker”.  Lots of ummms, and lots of time in between answers where you can almost see the little wheel in his head turning very slowly.  I am not going to say the president is a dumb man, because he is not, but yeah, there was a definite letdown when you actually hear him talking without the script.

That sounds like you are calling Obama stupid to me.  No – I am not going to call him stupid.  He just doesn’t strike me as particularly smart.  Bill Clinton is a smart guy – he would run intellectual circles around Barack Obama.  And Bill Clinton loved the politics of being president. Obama seems to think he shouldn’t have to be bothered, which has created a considerable amount of conflict among his staff.

So how bad are things at the White House these days?  I don’t know about right now, because I have not been there in over a month.  But I still hear things, and I know what it was like when I left.  It’s not good.  As bad as it might look to voters based on what they do know, it’s much worse.  The infighting is off the charts.  You got a Chief of Staff who despises cabinet members, advisors who despise the Chief of Staff, a President and First Lady having their own issues…

Come again – what about the First Lady?  (The insider takes a deep breath) Ok, look, just like any other marriage, folks have issues.  The Obamas are no different, except of course they are very high profile.  I was told they were having issues before the campaign, and they have even more issues now.  Maybe that is why Obama seems so detached – not so much the stress of the White House, but the stress of personal issues.  I can certainly relate to that kind of situation.

Care to clarify some more on the Obama marriage?  No.  That is all I will say about that.  Don’t ask again.

Ok, back to President Obama then.  In just a few words, how would you describe him these days?  Like I said, it’s been a while since I was last at the White House, but I don’t have a problem saying that the president is losing it. I don’t mean he is like losing his mind.  I mean to say that he is losing whatever spark he had during the campaign.  When you take away the crowds, Obama gets noticeably smaller.  He shrinks up inside of himself.  He just doesn’t seem to have the confidence to do the job of President, and it’s getting worse and worse.  Case in point – just a few days before I left, I saw first hand the President of the United States yelling at a member of his staff.  He was yelling like a spoiled child.  And then he pouted for several moments after.  I wish I was kidding, or exaggerating, but I am not.  The President of the United States threw a temper tantrum.  The jobs reports are always setting him off, and he is getting increasingly conspiratorial over the unemployment numbers.  I never heard it myself, but was told that Obama thinks the banking system is out to get him now.  That they and the big industries are making him pay for trying to regulate them more.  That is the frame of mind the President is in these days.  And you know what?  Maybe he is right, who knows?

Will Obama run again in 2012?  I don’t know. That subject was never brought up again after 2008, at least not around me.  If he does, I think it would have more to do with allowing him another year and a half of campaigning again.  He just loves it so much.  He really needs the crowds, the cheering, the support of the people.

Can he win in 2012?  Oh – absolutely.  Who else campaigns as well as Barack Obama? Nobody.  What politician is more loved and supported by the media?  Nobody.  I don’t see the Republicans offering up a candidate as powerful as Obama. I mean Sarah Palin? Really? Obama would defeat her by a 20 point landslide!  Romney?  The Republicans will enjoy these midterm elections, but 2012 is Obama’s year if he chooses to run again.   As a president, Obama has many flaws, but as a candidate, he is near flawless.

But would another four years of an Obama presidency be the best thing for America?  (Long pause)  Now that is a much more interesting question right there, and a question I think more and more Democrat Party insiders are asking themselves these days, myself included.  I am going to come right out and say it – No.  Obama is not up to the job of being president.  He simply doesn’t seem to care about the work involved.  You want to know what?  Obama is lazy.  He really is. And it is getting worse and worse.  Would another four years of Obama be the best thing for America? No it would not.  What this country needs is a president who is focused on the job more than on themselves.  Obama is not that individual.  I actually hope he doesn’t run again.  Looking back, as much fun as the campaign in 2008 was, Hillary Clinton should have been the nominee.  Hillary was ready to be president.  Obama was not ready.  He had never lost a campaign.  Everything was handed to him.  He doesn’t really understand the idea of work – real, hard, get your heart and soul into it work.  And frankly, that is very disappointing to a whole lot of us…

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/opinions/white-house-insider-on-obama-the-president-is-losing-it/#ixzz0zk6gD7IV

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: White House Insider: "Obama is lazy, not up to the job, and losing it"
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 05:45:21 PM »
This is exactly what all of us have said from day 1. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 05:55:55 PM »
This is exactly what all of us have said from day 1. 

you said this since Day 1?

I must have missed that among your 20,000 posts about Obama being a Communist, Muslim, Marxist, America hating empty suit who is intentionally trying to destroy the country

Can he win in 2012?  Oh – absolutely.  Who else campaigns as well as Barack Obama? Nobody.  What politician is more loved and supported by the media?  Nobody. I don’t see the Republicans offering up a candidate as powerful as Obama. I mean Sarah Palin? Really? Obama would defeat her by a 20 point landslide!  Romney?  The Republicans will enjoy these midterm elections, but 2012 is Obama’s year if he chooses to run again.   As a president, Obama has many flaws, but as a candidate, he is near flawless

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 05:59:45 PM »
No, that he is lazy, not as smart as everyone portrays him to be, and simply not into the job.  He likes the money he gets to spend on our dime, but thats it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 06:01:31 PM »
Anonymous White House "Insider"

“Those who are impotent and limp and gutless and they go on their anonymous — sources that are anonymous — and impotent, limp and gutless reporters take anonymous sources and cite them as being factual references,” Palin said. “It just slays me because it is just absolutely clear what the state of yellow journalism is today that they would take these anonymous sources as fact.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/41715.html#ixzz0zkCcxJfc

Quite the double standard at work here.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 06:04:22 PM »
240 - most of things said in this article are very evident by obamas' actions. 

whether it is the incessant complaining about cable news, mocking biden, appearing lazy and partying all the time, etc etc. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »

Palin was bashing an article which said she has a bad temper.  As she is very venemous in her speeches, was willing to respond to her emotions by firing a state employee, etc.

So I think there's a decent level of evidence she has a temper - but I STILL AGREE WITH HER that 'anonymous sources' for articles are some bullshit.  Palin is right.  Anyone can make up any 'source'.  It's yellow journalism - she is correct.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 06:36:51 PM »
It might be, but a lot of stuff in this article seems true based upon the actions we see from this WH every day. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 10:04:05 PM »

whether it is the incessant complaining about cable news, mocking biden, appearing lazy and partying all the time, etc etc. 
I see nothing, if one were to write that about you 333, soley based on your posts, you'd be livid, and you know from your experience as aattorney, that there would be no probable cause to take in account what a anonymous insider says, it all could be made up...people do that you know.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 05:05:45 AM »
I see nothing, if one were to write that about you 333, soley based on your posts, you'd be livid, and you know from your experience as aattorney, that there would be no probable cause to take in account what a anonymous insider says, it all could be made up...people do that you know.

I'm not disagreeing, but I think many people are seeking and explanation as to what can only be described as almost near insane behavior from this Admn.   

I really think Dinesh D Souzsa hit a direct hit on the SS Obama with his article and the reaction by this WH shows it. 

There is something seriously wrong with the Obnama Admn, and I am not just talking about their policies, which are beyond horrific. 

I'm talking about the endless partying, vacations, one press conference every 6 months, etc etc.  It just does not make any sense. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 10:06:05 AM »
White House Insider: Obama Battling Severe Depression
http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-politics/white-house-insider-obama-battling-severe-depression/
Published by Ulsterman on September 27, 2010 in World Politics
Tags: America, Barack Obama, democrats, depression, election, Politics, president, republicans

________________________ ________________________ ____________

Our political insider details reports originating from inside the White House regarding President Obama having become increasingly depressed and uncertain over how to proceed following the impending midterm elections in November – elections that appear poised to sweep Democrats from power in Congress.

So you state that President Obama is depressed?  How did you come by this information?  From a direct source still working within the White House on a daily basis.  As I had stated previously, tensions at the White House have reached a critical stage.  The infighting among staff is off the charts.  More recently, the president has increasingly withdrawn emotionally from the day to day demands of his job – he has become what was described to me as “empty”.

Empty?  That is correct – empty. 

Do you mean to say the president is not doing his job?  Not exactly.  He is there, he is getting briefed throughout the day, but President Obama appears to have emotionally shut down, not entirely mind you, but a great deal. It has worsened since I was last there.  His natural detachment has become almost chronic to the point of being disconcerting to staff around him.  It appears President Obama is suffering from severe depression.

Read more in World Politics
« Mr. Carters RebuttalStephen Colbert in Congress: People Actually Listen »

You’re not a doctor, how are you qualified to make such a charge?  No, I’m not a doctor, but from all the reports coming back to me, and from what I did see with my own eyes prior to leaving the White House myself, I think it is a very reasonable assumption to make.  President Obama is emotionally shutting down.  He is a terribly depressed man.

And why do you think this is happening?  Well for one, he was completely unprepared for the job of being President of the United States.  The demands on one’s time, the emotional and physical toll, are considerable.  Second, the failure of the administration to effectively communicate to the American people.  You have to understand that Obama believed that his ability to orate would be enough – that is proving to have been a considerable mistake on Obama’s part, and he is not dealing particularly well with that reality.

But you are no longer at the White House, correct?  That is correct.

So why then should your opinion on the condition of President Obama be viewed as legitimate?  I certainly understand a healthy dose of scepticism.  I still wish to remain anonymous, and for those still supporting the president, I would understand how they would wish to dismiss any reports that diminish President Obama in any way.  The fact remains though, I know what I know.  And I know what I have been told by very reliable sources still at the White House.  There are staff increasingly dissatisfied with this president. When that happens, word starts to get out.

But still…(interrupting) I would also add what you well know.  I have been quite accurate on my previous discussions with you. I indicated there would be a mass exodus of staff from the White House days and even weeks prior to those leaving became public.  Larry, David, Rahm, and more have or are in the process of leaving.  Your readers need only check the dates of when you published with the public announcements of those departures to confirm that fact.  I have been very truthful.  I indicated Pelosi was under intense pressure and challenge from within her own party.  That has also proven to be accurate.  What I have told you to date has been the very thing that has developed surrounding the White House – and what I am telling you now is also just as accurate.

But why share it with me and not others?  (smiles) Well, for one, we know each other, correct?  There is that.  You do your little blogging ventures, both great and small, and I do my thing.  Second, I am using you just as much as you are using me.  Let’s not pretend that is not the case.  If someone who could do me harm professionally for having shared this information with you attempts to do so, I have a certain degree of deniability based on your own near inconsequential standing – no disrespect intended.  I would also add that you are not the only one I am talking to.  Lastly, call this process a test balloon, the kind that is often run up in politics. We are gauging the reaction by those within the party, as well as critical supporters outside the party.  In essence – can we count on Obama for 2012?  We are conceding November 2010.  We are about to get our asses kicked. Ok, so be it – let’s get our –expletive- together for 2012.  The most critical component of that of course, is Barack Obama.  Will he hold up?  Can he prove as effective a candidate for 2012 as he was in 2008?

But you indicated before you did not think another four years of an Obama administration would be good for the country.  And now you are saying he is suffering from depression.  Why would the Democratic Party want to run Obama again in 2012?  Well for one, he’s the sitting president.  To attempt to not have him as our nominee would be a significant disruption to the party, a disruption that may prove difficult to recover from in the near-term.  Second, I stated that another four years, if they were like these first two years, would not be good for the country. I still believe that, but also I am still hopeful the president can realize his potential, reinvigorate himself to the job, and become the president I and others still believe he can in fact be.

So just how bad is the president’s depression?  It is my understanding it is pretty bad.

Is he being treated?  You will need to be more specific, do you mean by a doctor?

Yes.  Well of course he is being treated.  He’s the President of the United States. 

What I mean specifically is medication.  Is the president receiving medication for his depression?  (Long pause)  I believe…yes, I believe he is.  I believe he has been for some time actually.  As to something more specific, I do not know.  Nor do I care to say.

Just to confirm then – it is your belief that President Obama is on anti-depression medication?  Yes – that is what I just told you.

And you are ok with my printing that?  Yeah, or I wouldn’t have told you.  I see no shame in being treated for such a condition.  I think it much better someone dealing with that kind of thing by getting proper treatment.  It’s far better than the damn smoking.

Smoking? The president is still smoking then?  Yeah – I thought that was pretty common knowledge. Yeah, the president is still smoking.  The problem is, he’s apparently smoking a great deal, and for a man approaching his 50th year, having smoked for so long, that cannot be a good thing.  I’ll put it this way – the smoking is considerable enough that it has become an issue.

An issue?  Who has the issue specifically?  I would assume his family.  I know the White House – his staff. Certainly his doctors.  They have noted the increase in his smoking over the last year.  It has apparently alarmed some of them considerably.

So what are we talking about here? More than a pack a day?  Oh yeah, more than that. The guy is under a lot of stress, that is no secret.  I smoked for a long time myself.  It is a very tough thing to quit successfully, so I certainly know about the struggle to try and do so.

So how would you describe the overall mood of the White House these days?  Troubled. Concerned.  Uncertain.  And angry.  A lot of anger.

And what about the mood of the president himself?  The same.

You have been kind enough to leave our readers with a tidbit of information to further prove the validity of your claims.  What can you leave us with this time regarding what is coming from the White House or the Democratic Party that has not yet been picked up by the mainstream media?

Just prior to the midterm elections, a significant figure within the party is going to break out and talk publicly to the media about much of what has and is going on both at the White House and Congress.  We need to have a bit of a cleansing process as a party, and this individual is now willing to do just that. It may actually be more than one. From there we can start the process of rebuilding and recovery. It will be much the same as we did back in 1994. That playbook is still as legitimate today as it was then.  Don’t count out the Democratic Party – we will be back, and back in a big way, and I still believe back in time for 2012.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010, 10:13:57 AM »

“Those who are impotent and limp and gutless and they go on their anonymous — sources that are anonymous — and impotent, limp and gutless reporters take anonymous sources and cite them as being factual references,” Palin said. “It just slays me because it is just absolutely clear what the state of yellow journalism is today that they would take these anonymous sources as fact.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/41715.html#ixzz0zkCcxJfc

Quite the double standard at work here.   :-\

I read the article twice and still dont understand how you can turn that article into a Palin post.I didnt see anything in there about her,she didnt accuse Obama of being lazy.How do you come up with a Palin quote out of that article?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2010, 10:21:51 AM »
Both of these articles seem to comport with the daily shit show we see eminating from DC. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2010, 11:10:13 AM »
This is typical 240,an article that says Obama is lazy comes out and he tries to bash Palin or at least turn into a Palin thread.So what she doesnt like no sourced articles,what in the world does that have to do with 336?

Frankly I dont care if Obama is lazy.His policies are designed to wreck the country,that should be the story.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010, 11:21:16 AM »
Obama is a b*tch, a lazy b*tch. 

When he's gone we'll all sing the praises of anyone who isn't him.  Biggest disaster ever.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 11:22:22 AM »

When he's gone we'll all sing the praises of anyone who isn't him.  Biggest disaster ever.

Even if its POTUS Sarah?   :o  :o  :o

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »

Unfortunately the country will be so damaged by then we will be too busy cleaning it up to do much praising.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 11:25:14 AM »
And when a Republican wins and things still suck it will be because Obama created the problems in the first place...
I hate the State.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 11:28:28 AM »
Even if its POTUS Sarah?   :o  :o  :o

no not her she's more retarded than Obama.  I'm sure she'd have fu*ked things up worse and would fu*k things up even worse. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 11:29:50 AM »
no not her she's more retarded than Obama.  I'm sure she'd have fu*ked things up worse and would fu*k things up even worse. 

At least she would look hot doing so no? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 11:36:32 AM »
At least she would look hot doing so no? 

You know i've kind of soured on her looks.  It's like you look at a chick over and over and you start to see things you don't like.  Plus she's just so dumb i mean i really don't think there is a lot going on behind those eyes.  A ruthless cunning streak sure, intelligence?  Not so much.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010, 11:37:32 AM »
You know i've kind of soured on her looks.  It's like you look at a chick over and over and you start to see things you don't like.  Plus she's just so dumb i mean i really don't think there is a lot going on behind those eyes.  A ruthless cunning streak sure, intelligence?  Not so much.

Check out Muscles' thread in the Sexy board if you want to see an amazing looking chic.   WOW! 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2010, 11:41:20 AM »
those are candidates i could really "get behind"  ;D
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
White House Insider: Democrats Disgusted Over Obama "Incompetence" On Debt Ceiling Debate
by Ulsterman in History, July 19, 2011

http://socyberty.com/history/white-house-insider-democrats-disgusted-over-obama-incompetence-on-debt-ceiling-debate

A recent meeting at White House between Barack Obama and high ranking House and Senate Democrats results in the president walking out on members of his own party following accusations of incompetence against the president.

Insider:  Received word of recent weekend meeting at White House involving the president, top advisers, and high ranking members of Congress.  This meeting was not bi-partisan but involved Democrats only.  This sit down came within a day of similar meeting between the president and members of the Republican leadership.  Contrary to media reports, it was not the meeting between Obama and Republicans that proved contentious but rather the meeting between the president and his own Democrats that resulted in Barack Obama getting up from the table and walking out.  The walk out occurred after a House Democrat directly challenged the president’s lack of leadership on the issue, and shared fears the party would “be burned” by public opinion in much the same way as occurred after the Obamacare debacle.  What follows is the word-for-word description of the meeting as received by me:

President entered room nearly 30 minutes late.  He looked grim.  Not in a good mood.  Seemed annoyed that he was being bothered by all of this.  Gave personal welcome to –name deleted- but ignored everyone else at table.  President given briefing by Senate staffer on debt ceiling negotiations.  Twice seen rolling eyes and shaking head when Republican positions on subject were mentioned.  –Name deleted- interjected during briefing to convey Senate’s hope that agreement would be made “soon”, as the issue was becoming “politically difficult”.  This sentiment was then shared by almost all other members of Congress who were at the table.  Briefing then continued but was cut short by president who then attempted a joke.  When staff tried again to continue briefing, president cut them off and instructed them to “Put away the –expletive- paper.”  Senator –name withheld- came to staff member’s defense, and leveled direct accusation at president, declaring “White House incompetence” on the debt ceiling issue was putting the party’s chances in 2012 at great risk.  President sat silent.  –Name withheld- challenged Senator on accusation of White House incompetence. Declared the president cannot be expected to “babysit” for everyone in Congress. Senator –name withheld- did not back down, threatening to sign off on Republican proposal if White House did not offer up anything “remotely resembling a viable alternative.”  President became increasingly agitated during this exchange, finally standing up from the table and walking out, declaring, “Good luck on getting me to sign it.”  Later media reports indicated president had walked out of meeting with Republicans.  That is incorrect.  It was the meeting with his own Democrats that resulted in President Obama leaving the room.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
White House Insider: Democrats Disgusted Over Obama "Incompetence" On Debt Ceiling Debate
by Ulsterman in History, July 19, 2011

http://socyberty.com/history/white-house-insider-democrats-disgusted-over-obama-incompetence-on-debt-ceiling-debate

A recent meeting at White House between Barack Obama and high ranking House and Senate Democrats results in the president walking out on members of his own party following accusations of incompetence against the president.

Insider:  Received word of recent weekend meeting at White House involving the president, top advisers, and high ranking members of Congress.  This meeting was not bi-partisan but involved Democrats only.  This sit down came within a day of similar meeting between the president and members of the Republican leadership.  Contrary to media reports, it was not the meeting between Obama and Republicans that proved contentious but rather the meeting between the president and his own Democrats that resulted in Barack Obama getting up from the table and walking out.  The walk out occurred after a House Democrat directly challenged the president’s lack of leadership on the issue, and shared fears the party would “be burned” by public opinion in much the same way as occurred after the Obamacare debacle.  What follows is the word-for-word description of the meeting as received by me:

President entered room nearly 30 minutes late.  He looked grim.  Not in a good mood.  Seemed annoyed that he was being bothered by all of this.  Gave personal welcome to –name deleted- but ignored everyone else at table.  President given briefing by Senate staffer on debt ceiling negotiations.  Twice seen rolling eyes and shaking head when Republican positions on subject were mentioned.  –Name deleted- interjected during briefing to convey Senate’s hope that agreement would be made “soon”, as the issue was becoming “politically difficult”.  This sentiment was then shared by almost all other members of Congress who were at the table.  Briefing then continued but was cut short by president who then attempted a joke.  When staff tried again to continue briefing, president cut them off and instructed them to “Put away the –expletive- paper.”  Senator –name withheld- came to staff member’s defense, and leveled direct accusation at president, declaring “White House incompetence” on the debt ceiling issue was putting the party’s chances in 2012 at great risk.  President sat silent.  –Name withheld- challenged Senator on accusation of White House incompetence. Declared the president cannot be expected to “babysit” for everyone in Congress. Senator –name withheld- did not back down, threatening to sign off on Republican proposal if White House did not offer up anything “remotely resembling a viable alternative.”  President became increasingly agitated during this exchange, finally standing up from the table and walking out, declaring, “Good luck on getting me to sign it.”  Later media reports indicated president had walked out of meeting with Republicans.  That is incorrect.  It was the meeting with his own Democrats that resulted in President Obama leaving the room.

lol... you are pathetic.. and i think you know and have embrassed that as a fact