Author Topic: best of the get biggers protein intake  (Read 1194 times)

vcjha

• Getbig I
best of the get biggers protein intake
« on: September 17, 2010, 12:58:07 AM »
I don't mean to disprove the protein if you really wanna know thread.  But let's draw out the biggest NATURAL get biggers out: protein intake for cutting and bulking whether it's above 1.5 or below 100 g. GO

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: best of the get biggers protein intake
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 11:40:58 AM »
a lot....i have a shake, or animal protein every hour...and i only sleep at the most 3 hours a night.....so..a lot

bench

vcjha

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 02:06:04 PM »
a lot....i have a shake, or animal protein every hour...and i only sleep at the most 3 hours a night.....so..a lot

bench
OMG that's a lot

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »
OMG that's a lot
it is...but what a lot of people don't understand about eating so often is the portions...too many people try to eat every 1-2 hours, and eat a full meal, or a shake with 50 or more grams of protein...that isn't needed.....after your workout, and when you wake up is fine...the rest of the day you are just trying to maintain a proper nitrogen balance, and nutrient availability...not nutrient flooding...

bench

vcjha

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 04:46:53 PM »
it is...but what a lot of people don't understand about eating so often is the portions...too many people try to eat every 1-2 hours, and eat a full meal, or a shake with 50 or more grams of protein...that isn't needed.....after your workout, and when you wake up is fine...the rest of the day you are just trying to maintain a proper nitrogen balance, and nutrient availability...not nutrient flooding...

bench
[/quote
aha you're confusing me now.  So how much do you take in a day and how much do you weigh?  So you're not saying to eat every 2 hours, but to eat less frequently, and protein is only most essential during a workout and upon waking up?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 04:56:08 PM »
i was 226lbs as of this morning at the gym...i am saying to eat every 1 or 2 hours, just not a lot...20-30 grams of protein at the most...

and when you wake up, and after a workout take in more protein...aim for around 45-55grams when you wake up, or after a workout..

bench