Author Topic: Obama spent $823,000 to teach Africans how to wash their nuts after sex.  (Read 31613 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program
CNS News ^ | September 13, 2010

________________________ ________________________ _

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), spent $823,200 of economic stimulus funds in 2009 on a study by a UCLA research team to teach uncircumcised African men how to wash their genitals after having sex. The genitalia-washing program is part of a larger $12-million UCLA study examining how to better encourage Africans to undergo voluntary HIV testing and counseling – however, only the penis-washing study received money from the 2009 economic stimulus law. The washing portion of the study is set to end in 2011...

Because AIDS researchers have been unsuccessful in convincing most adult African men to undergo circumcision, the UCLA study proposes to determine whether researchers can develop an after-sex genitalia-washing regimen that they can then convince uncircumcised African men to follow...

The study’s lead investigator Dr. Thomas J. Coates was the fourth highest-funded researcher in the country in 2002 and is currently conducting HIV research on three continents. CNSNews.com asked both Coates and NIMH the following question: “The Census Bureau says the median household income in the United States is $52,000. How would you explain to the average American mom and dad -- who make $52,000 per year -- that taxing them to pay for this grant was justified?”

Coates, who was unavailable for comment, directed CNSNews.com to ask grant-related questions of his assistant, Darya Freedman, who did not respond. The NIMH also declined to respond to CNSNews.com’s question.

This is directly from the Recovery.gov website. 
________________________ ________________________ ___

http://www.recovery.gov/Transparency/RecipientReportedData/Pages/RecipientProjectSummary508.aspx?AwardIDSUR=12567&AwardType=Grants

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Obama spent $823,000 to teach Africans how to wash their nuts after sex.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 07:42:18 AM »
 ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 07:45:11 AM »
If I asked anyone to come up with a more absurd way to waste taxpayer money, they could not come up with this. 

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 07:45:23 AM »
I remember when my class where at this aids prevent center shit, and I said

"instead of giving them (africans in africa) money to fight aids (which will just make them live longer and make them spread aids even more due to living longer and being retarded and keeping fucking other people) why not just give them a bunch of condoms and teach them to protect themself"

she was like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh    ;D

great idea imo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 07:52:09 AM »
I remember when my class where at this aids prevent center shit, and I said

"instead of giving them (africans in africa) money to fight aids (which will just make them live longer and make them spread aids even more due to living longer and being retarded and keeping fucking other people) why not just give them a bunch of condoms and teach them to protect themself"

she was like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh    ;D

great idea imo.

Great idea?  We are broke beyond comprehension.  Let them figure how to wash their nuts.  Its 2010 for Gods' sake. 

Or are we going to blame the British and Great Satan America for these people in 2010 still not smart enough to learn to clean themselves? 

Freaking zoo animals are smarter than this.   

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 07:53:49 AM »
Great idea?  We are broke beyond comprehension.  Let them figure how to wash their nuts.  Its 2010 for Gods' sake. 

Or are we going to blame the British and Great Satan America for these people in 2010 still not smart enough to learn to clean themselves? 

Freaking zoo animals are smarter than this.   

I mean "we" should stop donating money to some aids medicine fund and make a condom fund instead haha. Making them live longer is only gonna make the problem worse. the idea is to inhumane to ever even be discussed though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 07:56:51 AM »
I mean "we" should stop donating money to some aids medicine fund and make a condom fund instead haha. Making them live longer is only gonna make the problem worse. the idea is to inhumane to ever even be discussed though.

Instead of screwing people all day, these people need to go to work and be productive. 

This is so absurd its not even funny. 

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 07:57:46 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program
CNS News ^ | September 13, 2010

________________________ ________________________ _

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), spent $823,200 of economic stimulus funds in 2009 on a study by a UCLA research team to teach uncircumcised African men how to wash their genitals after having sex. The genitalia-washing program is part of a larger $12-million UCLA study examining how to better encourage Africans to undergo voluntary HIV testing and counseling – however, only the penis-washing study received money from the 2009 economic stimulus law. The washing portion of the study is set to end in 2011...

Because AIDS researchers have been unsuccessful in convincing most adult African men to undergo circumcision, the UCLA study proposes to determine whether researchers can develop an after-sex genitalia-washing regimen that they can then convince uncircumcised African men to follow...

The study’s lead investigator Dr. Thomas J. Coates was the fourth highest-funded researcher in the country in 2002 and is currently conducting HIV research on three continents. CNSNews.com asked both Coates and NIMH the following question: “The Census Bureau says the median household income in the United States is $52,000. How would you explain to the average American mom and dad -- who make $52,000 per year -- that taxing them to pay for this grant was justified?”

Coates, who was unavailable for comment, directed CNSNews.com to ask grant-related questions of his assistant, Darya Freedman, who did not respond. The NIMH also declined to respond to CNSNews.com’s question.

This is directly from the Recovery.gov website. 
________________________ ________________________ ___

http://www.recovery.gov/Transparency/RecipientReportedData/Pages/RecipientProjectSummary508.aspx?AwardIDSUR=12567&AwardType=Grants

And to think I am called Insensitive to the people they are talking about in this article.. I just hate people wasting my tax dollars... Now Harry Reid wants to attach an Amnesty Bill to the Defense budget..

there is are two parts in it he wants to add.
1. Kids of Illegal aliens that join the Military. get a fast track to citizenship. I don't have a problem with this since the kids really don't have a say when they came to the U.S.

2. Kids that are illegal get Tuition and scholarships without serving in the U.S. military get fast tracked to Citizenship. I have a problem with this one since the kids are not serving this Country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 08:00:00 AM »
Its so funny to see the far left morons trash O'Donnell over her personal views on masturbation, yet stay silent on stuff like this that involve taxpayer dollars. 

The hypocrisy is amazing. 

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 08:01:53 AM »
Instead of screwing people all day, these people need to go to work and be productive. 

This is so absurd its not even funny. 

Lol your talking about 1/3000 of a cent for every american to prevent the spead of aids. Last time I check your aids rate has been climbing steadily for the last few years via, sex trade in africa and thailand. Condoms break shit happens, of course you know this if you weren't mini dicks.

If you think african people are fucking lazy your one ignorant mofo. They suffer from rampant corruption continent wide, you guys  can't even fight corruption in your own dam country.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 08:02:36 AM »
If I asked anyone to come up with a more absurd way to waste taxpayer money, they could not come up with this. 

Yes but how many "jobs" were "created"?   ::)

>:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 08:03:10 AM »
Lol your talking about 1/3000 of a cent for every american to prevent the spead of aids. Last time I check your aids rate has been climbing steadily for the last few years via, sex trade in africa and thailand. Condoms break shit happens, of course you know this if you weren't mini dicks.

If you think african people are fucking lazy your one ignorant mofo. They suffer from rampant corruption continent wide, you guys  can't even fight corruption in your own dam country.

::)  ::)  ::)

You sound like someone who wants to volunteer for this program. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 08:04:32 AM »

At Recovery.gov they claim 5 jobs. 

So 5 people comes out to roughly $164,000 per nut washing job. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 08:05:43 AM »
They should teach Africans how to wash their cocks not their nuts .
                                                                                                     Hope this helps.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 08:10:03 AM »
::)  ::)  ::)

You sound like someone who wants to volunteer for this program. 

lol

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 08:17:51 AM »
A few years ago in the Uk on the charity event Comic Relief the host Lenny Henry (who`s black) went over to Africa and visited a school to teach them about wearing comdoms to stop the spread of aids.All of a sudden all these kids start shouting "no,no,no condoms bad,condoms white man invention to kill black man" and he just looked at the camera as if to say what the fuck am i doing here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 08:19:11 AM »
A few years ago in the Uk on the charity event Comic Relief the host Lenny Henry (who`s black) went over to Africa and visited a school to teach them about wearing comdoms to stop the spread of aids.All of a sudden all these kids start shouting "no,no,no condoms bad,condoms white man invention to kill black man" and he just looked at the camera as if to say what the fuck am i doing here.

I'm sure we could teach Chimpanzies to clean up after sex, yet somehow, we need the strapped US Taxpayer to send almost a million over there for this.  Unbelievable. 

HOPE & CHANGE! 

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 08:24:58 AM »
You can not blame Africans. The IQ of sub-Sahara Africans ranges between 65-75. Anything under 75 may qualify for retardation.

To put this into perspective and give you an analogy: Death row inmates in the US with an IQ of 65 have tried to avoid execution by claiming retardation. In some states in the US you can not be executed if you are declared mentally retarded.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 08:27:40 AM »
You can not blame Africans. The IQ of sub-Sahara Africans ranges between 65-75. Anything under 75 may qualify for retardation.

To put this into perspective and give you an analogy: Death row inmates in the US with an IQ of 65 have tried to avoid execution by claiming retardation. In some states in the US you can not be executed if you are declared mentally retarded.

How did they manage for tens of thousands of years then?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 08:29:08 AM »

More importantly, how many well hung young black men received stimulus ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 08:31:03 AM »
I'm sure upon reading this story, a few twinks on this site are trying to see if they can get a position in the Obama Admn to man the nut washing stations in Africa.     

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 08:58:54 AM »

You better check again genius, you are incorrect.  The number of new HIV infections has remained relatively stable since roughly the mid 1990's.  The number of people living with HIV/AIDES has risen because the treatment protocols continue to improve thus extending the lives of those that have previously contracted HIV/AIDES.  YOU = FAIL.    :-[

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 09:22:32 AM »
A Black man...

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 09:30:13 AM »
You better check again genius, you are incorrect.  The number of new HIV infections has remained relatively stable since roughly the mid 1990's.  The number of people living with HIV/AIDES has risen because the treatment protocols continue to improve thus extending the lives of those that have previously contracted HIV/AIDES.  YOU = FAIL.    :-[

Shit you right sue my ass. I'll get my lawyer too talk to yours I'll have you a settlement in a week. ::)      Aids is still killing millions in africa this isn't one of these issues you can ignore, because it hurts your ideology.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 09:32:06 AM »
I really don't think Africans cleaning their nuts and cock is going to do anything.  It might Stimulate Obama and Mobacca, but no one else.