Author Topic: Christine O'Donnell: "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft"  (Read 7764 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Christine O'Donnell: "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft"
« on: September 18, 2010, 06:05:41 AM »

the fat lady is singing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Christine O'Donnell: "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft"
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 06:10:32 AM »
Guess what - she cant do any worse than passing 823,000 programs to teach africans to wash their nutsak after sex and wont vote or obamacare, cap & trade, and stupid stim bills. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 06:27:13 AM »
keep covering for this lunitic 3333 ::)

James

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 06:53:59 AM »
She is honest about her past mistakes in life,  good for her.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 06:59:34 AM »
LMFAO did you cover for obama and his idiocy from over a decade ago?

lmao at the brutal hypocrisey of the left, with obama it was "this things are 10 yrs old" with this lady its important info that gives a insight into this woman  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 07:26:21 AM »
LMFAO did you cover for obama and his idiocy from over a decade ago?

lmao at the brutal hypocrisey of the left, with obama it was "this things are 10 yrs old" with this lady its important info that gives a insight into this woman  ::)
I didn't know who the fuck Obama was over a decade ago, but if video had surfaced of him during the election process talking about blood on the alter and starting a national campaign against masterbation, I simply would not have voted for Obama I guarantee that...

don't call me a hypocrite... You've done that for the last time fuck man...  I bust my ass to be honest here.  I don't know what else you want from me... I admit my mistakes more than anyone here.  Stop pulling the hypocrite card on me... At this point if I'm a hypocrite, I can't help it I guess, despite trying my best not to be.. ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 07:30:55 AM »
I didn't know who the fuck Obama was over a decade ago, but if video had surfaced of him during the election process talking about blood on the alter and starting a national campaign against masterbation, I simply would not have voted for Obama I guarantee that...
LOL there was plenty of evidence that he had radical views hugo befriending ayers, sitting in a black liberation church, wanting to ban all hand guns....

dont act like you had no idea who this guy was, we pointed it out to you on a daily basis and you refused to accept it

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 07:41:21 AM »
I wonder if playing with a ouija board in high school counts.  If so, I'm.....GGGUUUIIILLLTTTYYY Y, haha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 07:45:42 AM »

Hugo - to be perfectly honest, I dont care a lick until I see her views translate into how she votes. 

I care how she will vote on issues and bills, not her personal beliefs. 

And what about her opponent admitting to be a marxist?  Oh witchcraft is horrible, but admitting to adhereing to an ideology that killed tens of millions is not? 

GMAFB!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 10:46:44 AM »
 ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 10:56:08 AM »
O'Donnell could have actually said, "I dabbled in a donkey's ass, sure I got a little shitty, it was fun at the time but I've learned my lesson and will never go in head first again"

and BB's response would be, " ::)"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 10:57:13 AM »
Troll.   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 11:10:46 AM »

Just wanted to jump on board.  :D

lol   :D

James

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 12:18:19 PM »
O'Donnell could have actually said, "I dabbled in a donkey's ass, sure I got a little shitty, it was fun at the time but I've learned my lesson and will never go in head first again"

and BB's response would be, " ::)"

If she said that, she would probably take all the votes away from her Democrat opponent.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 12:24:03 PM »
back to politics - how will "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft" play with her hardcore religious supporters?

James

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 12:27:17 PM »
back to politics - how will "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft" play with her hardcore religious supporters?

Once again, She is honest about her past mistakes in life,  good for her.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 12:28:30 PM »
People, all people have done stupid things in their past, what matters is the here and now. Have they truly had a change of heart and turned away from those stupid things? That's what matters.

Hugo, we knew that Obama surrounded himself with Marxist and radical leftist very early on, there is audio after audio of him admitting that. OK, fine, but what about the people in his past and how does it correlate to the here and now? We know he was an associate and friend of radical Bill Ayers and we know he still is. We know Ayers has not changed his tone, yet Obama is still a supporter/friend. We know Obama is a friend of Andy Stern, one who has chanted the mantra of the communist for decades, we know he still does, we know he gave abundantly to the Obama campaign and we know he still chants the same mantra and we know he is one of the most frequent guest at the white house. There are countless examples like this.

O'Donnell, OK, so she had some idiot friends in her past...she openly admitted to it. Does she still have these friends? Does she want to be a witch? Is she promoting witchcraft? If not, great, then  that past is really irrelevant.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 12:38:22 PM »
Once again, She is honest about her past mistakes in life,  good for her.

I agree.  Total non-issue. 

James

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 01:25:42 PM »
People, all people have done stupid things in their past, what matters is the here and now. Have they truly had a change of heart and turned away from those stupid things? That's what matters.

Hugo, we knew that Obama surrounded himself with Marxist and radical leftist very early on, there is audio after audio of him admitting that. OK, fine, but what about the people in his past and how does it correlate to the here and now? We know he was an associate and friend of radical Bill Ayers and we know he still is. We know Ayers has not changed his tone, yet Obama is still a supporter/friend. We know Obama is a friend of Andy Stern, one who has chanted the mantra of the communist for decades, we know he still does, we know he gave abundantly to the Obama campaign and we know he still chants the same mantra and we know he is one of the most frequent guest at the white house. There are countless examples like this.

O'Donnell, OK, so she had some idiot friends in her past...she openly admitted to it. Does she still have these friends? Does she want to be a witch? Is she promoting witchcraft? If not, great, then  that past is really irrelevant.

great post.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 02:13:10 PM »
I agree.  Total non-issue. 
this

240 "let talk about the issues"

LMAO

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 07:39:33 PM »

the fat lady is singing
Who cares what she did in her past?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 08:20:46 PM »

Imagine the panic attack from the right if a dem said that....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 06:10:10 AM »
Imagine the panic attack from the right if a dem said that....

Religious voters who voted for obama had no problem with his dabbling in cocaine, hanging out with domestic terrorists, etc.

So whats the problem?