Author Topic: * O'Donnell cancels "Face the Nation" appearance  (Read 1455 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
* O'Donnell cancels "Face the Nation" appearance
« on: September 18, 2010, 09:29:58 AM »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0910/ODonnell_cancels_Face_the_Nation_appearance.html?showall

Delaware GOP Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell has backed out of an appearance tomorrow on CBS's "Face the Nation" with no explanation to the network.

"They just emailed us and said she needed to cancel," said Mary Hager, "Face the Nation's," senior producer.

O'Donnell's abrupt cancellation comes after scores of stories have emerged about extreme comments she has made in the past about issues ranging from condom usage to human brains being inserted into mice.

The Republican has appeared on TV since her victory in Tuesday's primary, but she now may be heeding the advice bestowed earlier this week by Sarah Palin: "Speak through Fox."

O'Donnell's cancellation marks the second time a Tea Party-backed candidate has backed out of a Sunday show after a slew of bad press. Rand Paul bailed on NBC's "Meet the Press" after winning his primary in May.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: * O'Donnell cancels "Face the Nation" appearance
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 09:37:06 AM »
She's taking her cues from Mama Grizzly. Hide from the tough questions and stick the safe ground of FIXED NEWS.  ;D

Have Sharon Angle or Rand Paul done any appearances outside of FIXED NEWS in recent weeks?
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 12:26:05 PM »
yeah, she made a committment to go on CBS news.  Breaking that committment because she's not prepared to discuss her comments and stealing of $20k in campaign funds?  Looks pretty bad.

However, it is AWESOME in that we're now at the spot where her supporters say "I dont care if she admits to firing at JFK... I'm supporting her because I don't like the other guys' policies that bad!"

Honesty, I love it!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 07:12:58 AM »
Democrats are an amazing group.Odonnels problems are a huge story,Charlie Rengel is just a good old fashioned politician.She is running against a communist.