Author Topic: Lee Priest and Roelly Winklaar - Australia?  (Read 8600 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Lee Priest and Roelly Winklaar - Australia?
« on: September 18, 2010, 03:44:24 PM »
Lee's arms are still impressive.

X

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Lee and Roelly
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 03:47:05 PM »
omg lee destroys that newb

super human

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 03:49:45 PM »

super human

Yup. I was going to write that Lee was dwarfing Roelly, but it would have turned into a shit storm because Lee is not liked here  :D :D
X

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest and Roelly Winklaar - Australia?
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 03:52:35 PM »
the white retarded midget is destroying the black retarded midget

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 03:53:07 PM »

super human

hell yeah. when were those pics taken?

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 03:56:02 PM »
Yup. I was going to write that Lee was dwarfing Roelly, but it would have turned into a shit storm because Lee is not liked here  :D :D

lee is not liked here? dont be stupid.... lee was all over getbig and was well respected by many ....its just the few kids that are not bodybuilders nor fans of the sport that fucked with him and he no longer posts... coz he doesnt have time for that shit......

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 03:57:14 PM »

lee is not liked here? dont be stupid.... lee was all over getbig and was well respected by many ....its just the few kids that are not bodybuilders nor fans of the sport that fucked with him and he no longer posts... coz he doesnt have time for that shit......

He is a pathological liar  :-\ :-\
X

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 03:57:44 PM »

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 04:04:26 PM »
He is a pathological liar  :-\ :-\

he is a free thinker and free speaker and changes his mind ......... coz he says things on the internet doesnt mean its so .............

he doesnt give a fuck which is what i like about him .......

anyone who knows him and deals with him might say that he has done this and said that ..... but when they get face to face ..... theres always talking and laughing and joking...

hes not afraid to tell it like it is

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 04:08:10 PM »

You dont know what the fuck youre talking about!

Lee stopped posting here because he had a contract with Muscular Developement that prevented him from posting on any other bodybuilding forums except MD.

The same thing happenned with Shawn Ray when he went over to MD

I spoke to Lee a few times these past Olympias when he was in Vegas. I told him we at getbig missed him. He said he reads the getbig all the time but he can no longer post because he was under contract

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 04:19:58 PM »
You dont know what the fuck youre talking about!

Lee stopped posting here because he had a contract with Muscular Developement that prevented him from posting on any other bodybuilding forums except MD.

The same thing happenned with Shawn Ray when he went over to MD

I spoke to Lee a few times these past Olympias when he was in Vegas. I told him we at getbig missed him. He said he reads the getbig all the time but he can no longer post because he was under contract

ahh right i see

i was just used to pros posting and from time to time gettin fed up with the bullshit and they stop posting for a while and then stop posting at all....

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 04:27:33 PM »
ahh right i see

i was just used to pros posting and from time to time gettin fed up with the bullshit and they stop posting for a while and then stop posting at all....

There were a few pros that posted here.

Phil Heath being one of them. Phil does go on this board from time to time but very rarely...especially when people critisize him about his drug usage and when people say hurtful things like its all juice and not hard work or ethics

Lee Priest didnt care if people were assholes toward him...because they arent the ones that pay his bills so ho took everything that was said on here with a grain of salt and he told me that he didnt care what was talked about him because he said he always spoke the truth on getbig

Its just getbig is known as the board that doesnt kiss ass to the pros and people here will tell it like it is...thats why a lot of pros stay away from this board...they will get torn apart here...i dont blame the pros for staying off this site

Look at the thread that was talking about Isaac Hinds..it was deleted because som epeople were mentioning certain truths about Isaac

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 05:29:28 AM »

he is a free thinker and free speaker and changes his mind ......... coz he says things on the internet doesnt mean its so .............

he doesnt give a fuck which is what i like about him .......

anyone who knows him and deals with him might say that he has done this and said that ..... but when they get face to face ..... theres always talking and laughing and joking...

hes not afraid to tell it like it is
I have no issue with Lee and enjoy and apreciate his sense of humour , I understand it more than most as Im from the same part of the world.

But this.

"hes not afraid to tell it like it is" is utter bullshit , if this was the case he would not continue to lie about what got him to the biggest white midget in the world , just like everyone else from his era and the current its dose related the more you give to somebody with good response the bigger and freakier thay get , none of this bullshit about him being a genetic freak , thats shit on lower doses he would just be a smaller version of what he was..end of story you guys can carry on beleiving its all gentic fairy tale rubbish but the truth is  IT IS NOT/

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 05:47:03 AM »
hell yeah. when were those pics taken?

In March.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 05:51:31 AM »
And Lee I know you still read here even though Steve said you are not allowed  :D but brooooooooo that fukin face tat  :-\ I thought you had lasered it off.

The forearms are all good but man what the hell are you thinking ? Im over in Sydney in a few weeks Ill buy you and your daughter lunch if you like  :D :P

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 05:51:46 AM »
rolley is Bigger then that now though 10-20 pounds

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 09:09:03 AM »
Lee Priest > Roelly Winnklaar

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 09:16:47 AM »

So much for that free thinker/speaker nonsense.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 05:10:36 PM »
Why is Lee's face on fire?

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 05:46:48 PM »
Holy Shit-eth, Priest looking  :o

Get the fuck up on stage, man.  Good Gawd, already.
Fight the Enemy

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 05:49:47 PM »
What's up with Lee anyway?
He is in great shape but refuses to compete.. He was saying he got back in shape to promote his supplement line and do quest posing... Rarely you see quest poser in that kind of shape  ???

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 05:50:42 PM »

Might have something to do with relatively hot climate down there  ::) ::) ::)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 07:20:59 PM »

High blood pressure from the 250mg of test, 200mg of deca and the lick of Anadrol he had pre workout   :)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 09:24:28 PM »
Roelly looks over-depleted. He needs some Glutamine and some of Lee's protein...

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 09:35:23 PM »

oh, make me so sad

:'(