Author Topic: how much to do?  (Read 1464 times)

newbie2010

• Getbig I
how much to do?
« on: September 18, 2010, 05:16:35 PM »
Hey guys my doctor has put me on test cyp 200mg (1.25 ml x 2 week) and HCG 1 ml (3 xweek) and 1mg of Arimidex daily. I would like to know if anyone knows how much I need of test to  grow faster? Thanks in advance dudes.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
Re: how much to do?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 05:27:42 PM »
Its individual, 200 on a big guy isnt going to build much muscle but will be good for libido.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 08:55:20 PM »
I'd take the prescribed amount. Then when it's time for your check-up, I'd talk to your doctor about increasing the dose. I don't think you will need to though with 400mgs of test cyp and how ever many IU of HCG he prescribed you per week?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 02:16:18 AM »
Hey guys my doctor has put me on test cyp 200mg (1.25 ml x 2 week) and HCG 1 ml (3 xweek) and 1mg of Arimidex daily. I would like to know if anyone knows how much I need of test to  grow faster? Thanks in advance dudes.
so your "doc" prescribed you a cycle?  ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 07:13:17 AM »
not sure about the script for hcg but the rest is hrt script.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 05:44:06 PM »
Anything over what you were at before is gonna get you gains.
Stay with what you were prescribed to start cause the doc will run blood tests and if you're over high normal range he's gonna reduce the dose.

CaseyofDoom

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 09:44:26 AM »
You are probably going to see initial gains. Personally I exploded the first 2 months, then went back down to a normal rate of growth.

Also I wouldn't use the script anyway other than prescribed. The doctor has the right refuse it to you if he/she sees you're abusing it.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 10:42:00 AM »

I think he meant 1.25ml e2w.

The adex dose seems way too high for such a small dose of test. Was your estrogen high when you had your blood work done? Also, was this your Doctor or an HRT clinic? If your estrogen was not very high pre TRT, you may want to talk to him about dropping down that dose. If your doing this for TRT purposes, bringing your to normal test levels will usually only bring estrogen up to normal levels. Adex would normally not even be needed, unless you convert at a higher rate than normal, are very sensitive to estro, or had very high estro to begin with.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 10:42:38 AM »

What is 1ml of HCG? How many IU's?