Author Topic: Obama urges black voters to vote, "Guard the Change"  (Read 740 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama urges black voters to vote, "Guard the Change"
« on: September 19, 2010, 06:40:26 AM »
Obama urges blacks to vote, "guard the change
reuters.com ^ | Sep. 18, 2010 | Alister Bull

Reuters) - President Barack Obama, seeking to fire up an important part of his support base ahead of November's elections, told black leaders on Saturday he wanted their support to "guard the change" he was delivering.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

Sounds like code language to me no?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama urges black voters to vote, "Guard the Change"
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 06:49:52 AM »
Obama urges black lawmakers to rally voters (Racist Obama once again plays the racial politics)
cnn ^ | 9/19/2010 | cnn

President Obama urged Congressional Black Caucus members to help rally their constituents and remind them that more work must be done to move the country forward.

The nation's first black president addressed the group at its annual awards gala on Saturday night. He touched on race issues and his win to office, saying it "wasn't just about electing a black president."

"It was about giving every hardworking American a chance to join a growing middle class," he said. "It was about putting the American dream within reach for all Americans, no matter who you are, what you look like, or where you come from."

Obama told lawmakers that he needed their help to invigorate others to act.

"I need everybody here to go back to your neighborhoods and your workplaces, to your churches and barbershops, and beauty shops," Obama said. "Tell them we have more work to do. Tell them we can't wait to organize. Tell them that the time for action is now."

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 06:54:38 AM »
And if Sarah told white people to go get out the white vote, everyone would scream.

Typical left wing double standards. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 06:55:24 AM »
Spin arriving in

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 06:56:06 AM »
 ;)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 06:59:54 AM »
Nothing racial or racist about Obama at all.He is a unifier!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 07:01:57 AM »
Where are all the kneepadders on this? 

Answer - screaming about witches. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 07:34:58 AM »
Obama urges black lawmakers to rally voters (Racist Obama once again plays the racial politics)
cnn ^ | 9/19/2010 | cnn

President Obama urged Congressional Black Caucus members to help rally their constituents and remind them that more work must be done to move the country forward.

The nation's first black president addressed the group at its annual awards gala on Saturday night. He touched on race issues and his win to office, saying it "wasn't just about electing a black president."

"It was about giving every hardworking American a chance to join a growing middle class," he said. "It was about putting the American dream within reach for all Americans, no matter who you are, what you look like, or where you come from."

Obama told lawmakers that he needed their help to invigorate others to act.

"I need everybody here to go back to your neighborhoods and your workplaces, to your churches and barbershops, and beauty shops," Obama said. "Tell them we have more work to do. Tell them we can't wait to organize. Tell them that the time for action is now."

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

We don't need Obama to give us a chance. We've already had it, prior to his stupid policies. Yep, black people!! Rally around Obama and support the policies that have put more of you in the unemployment lines, than ever ("Hope and Change" T-shirts and all).

Rally around the policies that had 30,000 black people, basting in the sun just outside Atlanta, for a handful of housing vouchers that won't even be usable for another three years.

James

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 07:43:16 AM »
i've turned into a lib pussy in the last few years

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 09:15:51 AM »
The only thing I have to really guard with this PPPOOOFFSSS is the change left in my pocket after he is done redistributing my income to the welfare bums, public workers, acorn, etc. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 04:32:30 PM »
"Guard the Change"?

What "change"? Can someone, anyone, explain to me what changes were made that need to now be "guarded" by blacks? What has changed for blacks under Obama?

I'm being serious here....someone tell me what he means. What is going to make the blacks get up on the morning of the vote and say "We better all get out there, we can't risk losing the change!"

I'm confused.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 04:37:50 PM »
It's like the song says.

We're moving on up--- to the Eastsideeeeeeeeeeeeee

We gonna have us a piece of the pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is their time. Don't ruin it with logic and intelligent discourse. It's like when OJ got acquitted. Blacks ran around in the streets screaming "We Won!" As Chris Rock said, What the fuck did we win!?

The same logic or lack thereof applies to Obama and the Presidency of the United States.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 05:03:09 PM »
So black people are completely different that every other American, and only they can guard the change? Way to unite the nation Barack ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 06:49:36 PM »
To a lot of blacks, sadly, making white crackers poorer and impoverished is a great feat and accomplishment for obama.  That's why many love this disgusting traitor and worst person ever to hold that office.