Author Topic: Jets secondary....Sanchez show up......beat pats 28-14  (Read 5189 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Jets secondary....Sanchez show up......beat pats 28-14
« on: September 19, 2010, 04:23:54 PM »
THE jets turned it on in the second half. ...picked Brady twice and forced him to fumble......Sanchez looked SHARP. ..3 tds as Jets win convincingly

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Jets secondary....Sanchez show up......beat pats 28-14
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 04:27:10 PM »
Edwards even played good.   Someone's making deals with the devil.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 04:32:29 PM »
THE jets turned it on in the second half. ...picked Brady twice and forced him to fumble......Sanchez looked SHARP. ..3 tds as Jets win convincingly

Sanchez had a great second half. Local OC boy, Mater Dei 8)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 04:34:15 PM »
Jets always play the pats well

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 04:44:38 PM »
Yeah they do.....but after last week I was sweating this game...and the first quarter was more of the same. Then they flipped the switch....I'm not complaining

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 04:46:15 PM »
Yeah they do.....but after last week I was sweating this game...and the first quarter was more of the same. Then they flipped the switch....I'm not complaining
i figured you more of a soccer, or lacross type of guy...

bench

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 04:49:03 PM »

don't go praising the jets secondary too much- that TD pass moss caught one- on- one with revis was blown coverage. revis did his job and forced him inside and his safety hung him out to dry. mistakes like that against against a better team will put the nail in your coffin.

they looked good though.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 05:18:37 PM »
i figured you more of a soccer, or lacross type of Gay

bench

Just come right out with it.....ya bastard.    :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 05:27:31 PM »
don't go praising the jets secondary too much- that TD pass moss caught one- on- one with revis was blown coverage. revis did his job and forced him inside and his safety hung him out to dry. mistakes like that against against a better team will put the nail in your coffin.

they looked good though.

Not trying to sound like a Homer here....but Revis was obviously hurt and left the game.....at 100% that might be a defensed pass....but what happened happened

As far as what else you said.....Pats aren't exactly chopped liver....safe to say they are considered a "good team" at the very least, they are one of the best dude... They pummeled the Bengals week one

Good win against a good team

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
Jets will win it all this year.  8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 06:26:25 PM »
Not trying to sound like a Homer here....but Revis was obviously hurt and left the game.....at 100% that might be a defensed pass....but what happened happened

As far as what else you said.....Pats aren't exactly chopped liver....safe to say they are considered a "good team" at the very least, they are one of the best dude... They pummeled the Bengals week one

my post had nothing to do with revis' inability to keep up to moss. i said he did his job.

he had no support over the top. his safety totally left him on an island out there.

this is the second week in a row the jets secondary has been shown suspect. last week was ridiculously bad.

as for the pats, they have had their day. 3-4 years ago they were a good great team. this year they might win 8-9 games- i wouldn't say thats a particularly good team.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 06:43:24 PM »
my post had nothing to do with revis' inability to keep up to moss. i said he did his job.

he had no support over the top. his safety totally left him on an island out there.

this is the second week in a row the jets secondary has been shown suspect. last week was ridiculously bad.

as for the pats, they have had their day. 3-4 years ago they were a good great team. this year they might win 8-9 games- i wouldn't say thats a particularly good team.

JETS secondary did a very good job today......held them to 14 points......picked Brady twice.

Last week they weren't great.....and held the Ravens to 10 points....and gave up 6 third  and long first Downs on penalties

They didn't get lit up ,geez they were on the field for over 40 mins ....you can't be on the field that long without bad shit happening .And   Credit to Flacco for killing that rookie # 20 who couldnt cover Boldin for shit.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 06:57:53 PM »
I was really happy to see the Cowboys and Vikings lose,  If the Vikings lose their next game I bet Favre starts talking about retiring midseason. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 07:00:01 PM »
I was really happy to see the Cowboys and Vikings lose,  If the Vikings lose their next game I bet Favre starts talking about retiring midseason. 

Favre earns 1.2 mil per game.   Just unreal.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 07:04:45 PM »
Favre earns 1.2 mil per game.   Just unreal.

I hope the Lions put him in the hospital. 

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 06:31:30 AM »

Pfffftt.....no way that pass could be defensed.  Perfect placement way up and over where only a freak could one hand grab it like that.  Moss the slouch shows how it's done.  Cromartie did suprisingly well on him.  Overall, it was the best game on here yesterday.  Glad to see them take the diaper off Sanchez, and let him do what he is paid to do.

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 06:49:11 AM »
LT looked like he still has some life left in those legs.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 06:52:13 AM »
The Jets played really really good and the Pats played really bad.  I wouldn't get too excited/worried on either side.  It was nice to see Sanchez get to throw something besides a 6-yard checkdown though.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 11:25:34 AM »

Revis got smoked and humiliated as Moss put on a show against him and sent him to the locker room after blowing off his hamstring trying to keep up with Moss.The Jets played well and beat the Pats down ,but Revis was exposed as a big mouth fraud.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 11:31:18 AM »
Hopefully this will be the one shitty GIANTS game of the year ....

sorry to hijack the thread groink...
L

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 02:12:14 PM »
J E T S  ;D