Author Topic: Now this is truly great!!!  (Read 1339 times)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
Now this is truly great!!!
« on: September 20, 2010, 02:29:01 PM »
Piper was one of the best ever on the mic, no doubt. But who knew how truly good Bruno Sammartino was? This was AMAZING!! Any true fan of wrestling needs to see this and respect it!! Soooo Gooood!!!

&feature=related

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Now this is truly great!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 04:29:24 AM »
Piper was one of the best ever on the mic, no doubt. But who knew how truly good Bruno Sammartino was? This was AMAZING!! Any true fan of wrestling needs to see this and respect it!! Soooo Gooood!!!

&feature=related
LOL, "You know how I got that name "living Legend? Because in my career I met a lot of big mouthed people and I shut them all up. By the way, in Italy we don't wear skirts."

PRICELESS

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 02:30:20 PM »
I love Bruno. He is a true class act that demands TOTAL respect.

Watch this and see why this guy is truly amazing, totally natural and legitimately strong as hell!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 07:23:24 PM »
Bruno was incredible.  It's too bad he and VKM don't see eye to eye, because he deserves to be respected by todays fans.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 04:34:34 AM »
Bruno was incredible.  It's too bad he and VKM don't see eye to eye, because he deserves to be respected by todays fans.
Bruno is gold. One of the best mat performers of all time. He commanded respect and got it. I loved the fact that he basically told Vince to shove it.