Author Topic: Getbig needs to restart The Squad  (Read 25707 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig needs to restart The Squad
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 03:41:33 PM »
lol why do I care if a guy beats up my ex wife?

lolol were you even there?

you are huge from your photoshopping skills---ahahhahahahaahahaha---what a pussy

say anything you want you tool it doesnt bother me anymore. Nothing to lose doesnt mean hardcore you idiot, it means nothing matters, for example, what a photoshop queen says on the internet

Hi, Im disturbia, I got confronted and bitched out.  Want me to make a thread title saying that? I dont give 2 shits
lololol theres nothing you have, nothing

Seems strange, considering you made many posts indicating you care about her, then some guy ties her to a chair, beats her up and you do nothing.Then this guy is so hardcore that he threatens to sue you/press charges after and your reply is "fuck my life".That doesnt sound like a non caring reply, sounds like someone who has been beaten down all his life because he is mentally weak and makes the non caring excuse for his shortcomings, but keep up the'I dont care Ill just bite someones face off ' delusion if it keeps you happy.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 03:41:43 PM »
the 2nd go around is never as good

look at the nwo and dx

E
E

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 03:49:27 PM »
Seems strange, considering you made many posts indicating you care about her, then some guy ties her to a chair, beats her up and you do nothing.Then this guy is so hardcore that he threatens to sue you/press charges after and your reply is "fuck my life".That doesnt sound like a non caring reply, sounds like someone who has been beaten down all his life because he is mentally weak and makes the non caring excuse for his shortcomings, but keep up the'I dont care Ill just bite someones face off ' delusion if it keeps you happy.

and my answer will change tomorrow
I love being bipolar, makes each day interesting

weeeeeeeeeeee

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 03:49:40 PM »
I don't know who Squadfather is although I remember seeing a post or 2 of his years ago, but I don't remember them specifically. Not sure how the fuk someone gets so famous on an internet forum. lol You guys need a hero

hahahahaha

oh brother  ::)

^^
by doing that

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2010, 03:51:03 PM »
and my answer will change tomorrow
I love being bipolar, makes each day interesting

weeeeeeeeeeee

Must be great "being bipolar", gives you an excuse for everything and a reason for not being a man.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2010, 03:52:32 PM »
Must be great "being bipolar", gives you an excuse for everything and a reason for not being a man.

you betcha sunshine
Im no man, not even close to one
and love having the excuses, they come in handy

good times  :D :D :D

my god getbig is fun today

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2010, 04:25:22 PM »
What type of Alpha man needs others?

seriously?   

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2010, 04:29:32 PM »

seriously?   

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 04:30:19 PM »

seriously?   

The kind that has to hack Facebook accounts and start a new forum so he can talk to himself all day.  

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2010, 04:46:40 PM »
The SQUAD ruled this joint all the way up until late 2006, after which there was too much infighting and exposure of personal info that ended the whole thing and made way for this sickeningly vile state of tiny tits & twinks posting all the crap that we see today.

Most of us are still here - myself, Mars, SS, MOS, Groink, The Showstoppa, Dr Cock, BF and more, but the main man was Sarcasm and he's not going to make a comeback. There are people who keep bringing up his personal info every time he bruises their ego, so it's never going to be the same :-\

And G_Thong, kindly refrain from making up shit (even though it's incomprehensible) about what you don't know - Blockhead was never in the SQUAD ::)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2010, 04:49:47 PM »
The SQUAD ruled this joint all the way up until late 2006, after which there was too much infighting and exposure of personal info that ended the whole thing and made way for this sickeningly vile state of tiny tits & twinks posting all the crap that we see today.

Most of us are still here - myself, Mars, SS, MOS, Groink, Dr Cock, BF and more, but the main man was Sarcasm and he's not going to make a comeback. There are people who keep bringing up his personal info every time he bruises their ego, so it's never going to be the same :-\

And G_Thong, kindly refrain from making up shit (even though it's incomprehensible) about what you don't know - Blockhead was never in the SQUAD ::)

Did he ever reveal their personal info?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2010, 04:50:14 PM »
A rare group pic of us taken at one of Mars' infamous parties

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2010, 04:54:30 PM »

I can't believe out of these 3 and all the movies they have made, only ONE oscar nomination between them all, and that was SLY for rocky 1... Hollywood is suck a F A G G O T run town

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2010, 04:55:36 PM »
Did he ever reveal their personal info?

Not really.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2010, 04:56:40 PM »

I wonder what Squadfather is doing now ever since his dramatic exit from GETBIG!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2010, 05:34:34 PM »
And we're not going anywhere  8)

Hahahaha oh brother, OK "Xerxes" ::) I bet you're the kind of "guy" who...gayer than...musclebear etc etc

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2010, 05:44:22 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D
Hahahaha are you saying you're the kind of guy who saw the pictures from the halloween party i was at, and then said to yourself, "damn, that looks hella fun, its soo big -but i think Im up for the challenge!! Ill push it too the limit!"??

pwned! :o

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2010, 05:45:53 PM »
Too many tits now running wild, Ross Cockring just summed it all up, this tool would have been driven off the board and would be currently be in the corner of his boyfriends trailer in the fetal position begging from Mercy from God if it was the old days.New Order needs to be restored, all the Betas like Disturbia, Groink, NewMom etc gossiping like Lance Bass and his crew at opening night of Cabaret,140 pound twinks like Ironneck and Xerxes proclaiming to be muscular studs who crush Vagina like a Prime Arnold,Wiggs crying on the board about his woman, 5 feet hobbits like Swede getting good comments posing in a 10 square foot box with a 1mm goatee that took him a year to grow, Users like Musclecenter and Groink proclaiming natural status and not getting called up on it.Order needs to be restored, the planets have aligned and this once mythical group must reassemble if Getbig is to survive the 2010s.
I'd comment if I knew who you were talking about in this post and why?

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2010, 06:00:53 PM »
A lot of faggotry happening, no doubt about it.
Fight the Enemy

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2010, 07:01:26 PM »

Let me quantify my preious post.  Alpha men might night backup when storming a central american compound (commando excluded).  Outside of that...he shouldn't need that backup on an internet forum.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2010, 07:37:20 PM »
Hahahaha oh brother, OK "Xerxes" ::) I bet you're the kind of "guy" who...gayer than...musclebear etc etc

Readers Digest Condensed Edition

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2010, 07:44:04 PM »
lol why do I care if a guy beats up my ex wife?

That army -dude watched too much The Expendables and got ispired  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 07:44:55 PM »
That army -dude watched too much The Expendables and got ispired  :D

Watch your mouth convict

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2010, 07:46:55 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D
Hahahaha are you saying you're the kind of guy who saw the pictures from the halloween party i was at, and then said to yourself, "damn, that looks hella fun, its soo big -but i think Im up for the challenge!! Ill push it too the limit!"??

As long as the "you" in the above post refers to Ironneck, I don't see how I could improve upon it

Let me quantify my preious post.  Alpha men might night backup when storming a central american compound (commando excluded).  Outside of that...he shouldn't need that backup on an internet forum.

You are a wise man, VoD, but we are not seeking backup - merely joining forces to clean up something akin to a rodent infestation, like the Ultimate Avengers, if you will ;D

Readers Digest Condensed Edition

Yes, although next time, I'll have to include a chunky Kit Kat in there somewhere 8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2010, 07:48:46 PM »
As long as the "you" in the above post refers to Ironneck, I don't see how I could improve upon it

You are a wise man, VoD, but we are not seeking backup - merely joining forces to clean up something akin to a rodent infestation, like the Ultimate Avengers, if you will ;D

Yes, although next time, I'll have to include a chunky Kit Kat in there somewhere 8)

Above me is a true alpha of getbig, possesses the wit and intelligence of our brothers since passed :( a few remain, John Matrix, Mass04 but they are few and far between.