Author Topic: Health insurers drop coverage for children ahead of new rules under ObamaCare  (Read 3170 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Health insurers drop coverage for children ahead of new rules under ObamaCare
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 11:02:47 AM »
I tried changing my name already.  you want to laugh, my name 333386 - is from an old phone number from years ago. 

It has nothing to do with anything other than a really old phone number that i plugged in when I got this account. 

Ha ha ha. 

But Hugo  - at least you are honest and will debate a topic, even if we disagree. 

Benny on the other hand, who also shilled for obama, even attacks you for gods sake! 

with respect to this topic - obamaCare is nothing more than a hodge podge of crazy assumptions, taxes, regs, and is akin a Rube Goldberg contraption. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Health insurers drop coverage for children ahead of new rules under ObamaCare
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 11:40:02 AM »
I never said people on the right didn't do the same thing so I have no idea where you're going with this.  Your post seemed to suggest that certain people are not posting here anymore because they get mocked.  When the reality is, those people endlessly mock others.

As I said and have seen on lots of boards, people come and go.  Sometimes you just get tired of arguing with the same people and want a different perspective.  Hell, even you took some time away.  It's all good.

I don't think this is what the board will become.  You don't always have to have people at the extremes arguing to have a solid political discussion.

I agree with this.  Also, there are times when liberals dominate the board.  There are times when conservatives do.  Overall, it's pretty balanced. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2010, 11:41:48 AM »
I agree with this.  Also, there are times when liberals dominate the board.  There are times when conservatives do.  Overall, it's pretty balanced. 

Other than Hugo and BF - very few libs who votes for Obama have exhibited an ounce of integrity and honesty in the debates on issues now that that we are 2 years out. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2010, 11:42:02 AM »
Dear God are you ignorant.  Do you know anything about this bill?  Apparently not.     

you're the one who posted the quote which says regulators suspect that insurance companies "seem to be guessing at the additional costs"

aren't you glad that they now have to justify their cost increases rather than just passing them along with no scrutiny or pushback?