Author Topic: POV | The Oath | Meeting Osama bin Laden | PBS  (Read 2689 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
POV | The Oath | Meeting Osama bin Laden | PBS
« on: September 21, 2010, 07:27:08 AM »
Former Osama bin Laden bodyguard Abu Jandal talks about meeting bin Laden for the first time. Airing on September 21, 2010 at 10pm, POV on PBS (Check your local listings). Filmed in Yemen and Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, The Oath interweaves the stories of Abu Jandal, Osama bin Laden's former bodyguard, and Salim Hamdan, a prisoner at Guantánamo facing war crimes charges. Directed by Laura Poitras (Flag Wars, POV 2003; the Oscar®-nominated My Country, My Country, POV 2006), The Oath unfolds via a narrative rife with plot reversals and betrayals that ultimately leads to Osama bin Laden, 9/11, Guantánamo and the U.S. Supreme Court. Winner of the 2010 Sundance Film Festival Excellence in Cinematography Award: Documentary. A co-production of ITVS in association with American Documentary/POV.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: POV | The Oath | Meeting Osama bin Laden | PBS
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 09:45:31 AM »
THE OATH - official trailer

!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »
Former Osama bin Laden bodyguard Abu Jandal talks about meeting bin Laden for the first time. Airing on September 21, 2010 at 10pm, POV on PBS (Check your local listings). Filmed in Yemen and Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, The Oath interweaves the stories of Abu Jandal, Osama bin Laden's former bodyguard, and Salim Hamdan, a prisoner at Guantánamo facing war crimes charges. Directed by Laura Poitras (Flag Wars, POV 2003; the Oscar®-nominated My Country, My Country, POV 2006), The Oath unfolds via a narrative rife with plot reversals and betrayals that ultimately leads to Osama bin Laden, 9/11, Guantánamo and the U.S. Supreme Court. Winner of the 2010 Sundance Film Festival Excellence in Cinematography Award: Documentary. A co-production of ITVS in association with American Documentary/POV.

Wow such a lucky man, that must be so humbling meeting the most important and powerful man in the world, yet Osama keeps his mind right and doesn't let it get to his head like levrone.

TEAM Nasser

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »
clip doesnt work anymore

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 11:42:56 AM »
Wow such a lucky man, that must be so humbling meeting the most important and powerful man in the world, yet Osama keeps his mind right and doesn't let it get to his head like levrone.

What a joke he's been on the run for the last ten years of his life living in peice of shit caves hoping a praying his ratty ass doesn't get found. He might be the luckiest man a live.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 11:46:11 AM »
theres not even proof he was the mastermind of 911

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 11:56:01 AM »
1:35 is a PERFECT example of why we should nuke the shit out of that place and kill every living soul over there.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 11:59:11 AM »
where can you download

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »
What a joke he's been on the run for the last ten years of his life living in peice of shit caves hoping a praying his ratty ass doesn't get found. He might be the luckiest man a live.

haha yeah on what universe.  the world news revolves around him, he is on peoples mind 24/7 and he owned the US hard.  US is embarrassed they could never touch him, he is like a living savior.

TEAM Nasser

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 12:04:07 PM »
they could never capture him alive though. enough people around him who shoot him dead before he get in the hands of the americans.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 01:40:22 PM »
1:35 is a PERFECT example of why we should nuke the shit out of that place and kill every living soul over there.

You are a very peaceful person.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 01:41:57 PM »
haha yeah on what universe.  the world news revolves around him, he is on peoples mind 24/7 and he owned the US hard.  US is embarrassed they could never touch him, he is like a living savior.

Someday he will stand before the Creator and bin laden will feel the shame of murdering thousands of unarmed men, woman, and children... People that the Creator put on this earth.

Bin Laden's politics will do him no good on that Day.

Nor will he have a cave to hide in on that Day.

Bin Laden will have to answer for his actions. And from what Ive heard of Bin Laden, he will try to blame his murdering ways on God Himself.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 01:51:47 PM »

Someday he will stand before the Creator and bin laden will feel the shame of murdering thousands of unarmed men, woman, and children... People that the Creator put on this earth.

Bin Laden's politics will do him no good on that Day.

Nor will he have a cave to hide in on that Day.

Bin Laden will have to answer for his actions. And from what Ive heard of Bin Laden, he will try to blame his murdering ways on God Himself.

He will have 72 virgins and live in a place you can only imagine.  He attacks a disgusting country that supports the jews, who are the worst scum on this earth.  Reason is cause USA supports the leach known as Israel which is a terrorist country killing many innocent Arabs daily for no reason other than to expand on stolen land.  The Jews and Israel have turned on your so called God and are the absolute opposite of what they were suppose to be and are complete utter failures. 
TEAM Nasser

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 02:34:27 PM »
He will have 72 virgins and live in a place you can only imagine.  He attacks a disgusting country that supports the jews, who are the worst scum on this earth.  Reason is cause USA supports the leach known as Israel which is a terrorist country killing many innocent Arabs daily for no reason other than to expand on stolen land.  The Jews and Israel have turned on your so called God and are the absolute opposite of what they were suppose to be and are complete utter failures.  

Islam came thousands of years after Judaism. Islam twisted the truth of the Old testament and New testament. You believe a lie. A lie that glorifies murder (hence world wide attacks on unarmed people) and sexual immorality (hence you lust for 72 virgins that you are not married to).

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 03:10:06 PM »
Islam came thousands of years after Judaism. Islam twisted the truth of the Old testament and New testament. You believe a lie. A lie that glorifies murder (hence world wide attacks on unarmed people) and sexual immorality (hence you lust for 72 virgins that you are not married to).

bwhaha Judaism, do you even know what that sadistic book teaches?

The Talmud's primary law is that mongrel jews are the highest life form on earth.

the Talmud teaches that Jesus was an illegitimate bastard conceived during menstruation to a prostitute (Kallah, 1b, 18b and Sanhedrin 67a) and that Jesus is now in hell "boiling in hot semen"

unless you are jewish i wouldn't support the talmud or the jewish people, you are goy to them and ready for the slaughter, all non jews are looked down upon as sheep for the slaughter.

TEAM Nasser

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 05:20:57 PM »
Why the hell is this shitbag able to talk.  We should've waterboarded, shot him in the head, and then started waterboarding jtsunami.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 05:23:54 PM »
Why the hell is this shitbag able to talk.  We should've waterboarded, shot him in the head, and then started waterboarding jtsunami.

LOL
TEAM Nasser

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 05:43:31 PM »
please move to the religion board due to this religious content, my political senses are offended