Author Topic: The return of Fedor  (Read 14159 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: The return of Fedor
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 03:52:55 PM »
I know who he is, because I'm a hardcore fan.  But most people don't.  In MMA he is a nobody with a total of nine fights and wins over a whole bunch of other noname fighters including: Rens Vrolijk, Rob Peters, Masaaki Satake, Matt Ghaffari, Stefan Leko & Paulo Cesar Silva.  Six of his seven winds are over guys with more losses than wins in the record ::) 

Just another puffed up fighter on Fedor's record...

In an ignorant persons mind he is a nobody, Satake for example has a losing record, but every one of his fights was against people who were beasts in that day, he made it to a decision against igor vovchanchyn in his prime, yet ogawa put him away.  You aren't a hardcore fan and it's obvious, you just buy into fan boy hype and fail to realize the UFC  has  numerous people with 10 fights or less that way over hyped and people like you are salivating as a result.
Predictions
 40/61

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 04:41:04 PM »
In an ignorant persons mind he is a nobody, Satake for example has a losing record, but every one of his fights was against people who were beasts in that day, he made it to a decision against igor vovchanchyn in his prime, yet ogawa put him away.  You aren't a hardcore fan and it's obvious, you just buy into fan boy hype and fail to realize the UFC  has  numerous people with 10 fights or less that way over hyped and people like you are salivating as a result.

lol.  Masaaki Satake has ONE win and EIGHT losses.  Just because SOME of those loses were against decent opposition doesn't mean shit.  Of those 8 losses, he was finished in 6.

Talk about reaching for straws ::)   
w

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2010, 06:32:34 AM »
He is supposed to fight Antonio Silva.  

"Valentijn Overeem vs. Antonio Silva  4th december"

SO HOPEFULLY Fedor Vs Alister overreeem then.

But

Scott Coker, has said A overeem vs Antonio ”Bigfoot” Silva next month so we dont know shit lol

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 06:45:04 AM »
Really?  Wow, I didn't know ::)  My point is that when Overeem was available for Fedor, Fedor refused the fight unless Overeem was subjected to extensive PED testing, even though Overeem has never tested positive.  However, Fedor is more than willing to take on Barnett, even though Barnett has tested positive multiple times.

Overeem did not "decline" the Fedor fight.  He already had a fight scheduled...two different things.

And, I agree, Fedor vs Barnett would be a decent fight...

Im pretty sure Fedor didnt refuse Anything.

His Managers though.

CAnt believe you hate fedor the person so much.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2010, 09:57:19 PM »
Damn righ I hate him. Inflated record. Refused to fight in the UFC. Fucking bitch.
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 09:26:05 AM »
Fedor has a puffed up record with most of his wins over no-name cans.  Not sure how that makes him the greatest ever?  Before he can stake claim to that, he needs to fight the best...

who has a better resume?

you never answer this question ::)

E
E

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 08:20:39 PM »
Roy Nelson and Kimbo Slice are both better than Fedor according to Spin.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2010, 08:34:46 AM »
Roy Nelson and Kimbo Slice are both better than Fedor according to Spin.

lol
w

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 11:13:02 AM »
Who cares what Werdum thinks?! "Mindspin" knows better than him or anyone so please dont argue!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2010, 07:32:52 PM »
Who cares what Werdum thinks?! "Mindspin" knows better than him or anyone so please dont argue!

QFT-- He has a menacing avatar and a very distinct posting style. Therefore, his opinion is beyond reproach.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 08:35:21 PM »

"Mindpsin" got royally fucked by Werdum. Lol, you know that you're the greatest ever when the only guy to ever defeat you says that you are, that his win over you has more to do with you fighting impatiently and unintelligently than with his skills and that he would have lost if you had fought with more patience and care because you are flat out better in pretty much all areas except for one! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2010, 11:33:12 AM »
  "Mindpsin" got royally fucked by Werdum. Lol, you know that you're the greatest ever when the only guy to ever defeat you says that you are, that his win over you has more to do with you fighting impatiently and unintelligently than with his skills and that he would have lost if you had fought with more patience and care because you are flat out better in pretty much all areas except for one! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What nonsense is this?  Every loss happens for a reason, otherwise it wouldn't happen ::)  And, regardless of the reason, a loss is a loss.
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2010, 01:46:15 PM »
What nonsense is this?  Every loss happens for a reason, otherwise it wouldn't happen  And, regardless of the reason, a loss is a loss.

Your reading comprehension sucks. Werdum said that Fedor's loss did occur for one reason: Fedor's impatience and carelessness. He said Fedor would have won if he had avoided his guard and fought with more care. Werdum said Fedor would win because he is superior at everything except grappling. And even at grappling, Fedor beats 99% of BJJ black belts according to Werdum. He said that most BJJ black belts would not have been able to escape his first submission attempt like Fedor.

You are so happy that Fedor lost. It is pathetic. Fedor's loss to Werdum is not indicative of Fedor's skills. Fedor beats Werdum 99 out of 100 times. It just happens that what we saw in that fight was the one time out of hundred that Werdum wins. Fedor wouldn't lose like he did to Werdum if he went to the UFC, because none of the UFC fighters have the ground game that Werdum has. Who is going to submit Fedor in the UFC? Frank Mir? LOL!!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2010, 02:16:31 PM »
I understood the the reason Werdum gave for Fedor's loss...his impatience.  However, you inability to comprehend is the issue here, so I will repeat.  Regardless of the reason for the loss, IT'S STILL A LOSS.  Who gives a shit who has the most skills, or whatever.  It's a fight.  And, Fedor tapped for mercy.  There's no way out of that.

And, Fedor knows he would be utterly dominated in the UFC.  Guys like JDS, Cain, Carwin, Lesnar and yes, even Mir, would have him for lunch.  No world class BJJ needed to do it either.  

BTW, here's something for you to ponder, since you brought up Mir.  IMO, what made Fedor great for his time, were his wins over Nog & CroCop...that's it.  Those are his biggest wins.  Guess what, Mir has demolished them both...ha ha ha!

Mir > Fedor

:P  
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2010, 03:50:53 PM »
I understood the the reason Werdum gave for Fedor's loss...his impatience.  However, you inability to comprehend is the issue here, so I will repeat.  Regardless of the reason for the loss, IT'S STILL A LOSS.  Who gives a shit who has the most skills, or whatever.  It's a fight.  And, Fedor tapped for mercy.  There's no way out of that.

Yes, a loss is a loss. The U.S also lost in Vietnam and yet the U.S was clearly far more powerful militarilly. I only brought it up because we assume that when a fighter loses it is because he is the inferior fighter and this is not always the case. Werdum himself says that Fedor is better.

And, Fedor knows he would be utterly dominated in the UFC.  Guys like JDS, Cain, Carwin, Lesnar and yes, even Mir, would have him for lunch.  No world class BJJ needed to do it either.  

Lol, out of those you mention there are two that regard Fedor as the god of MMA. Carwin said that Fedor is the elite and that he would have only a puncher's chance against him and Mir refered to Fedor as the exception to the rule of the UFC having the best fighters. Here's what he said:"There are some phenomenal fighters outside the UFC. Obviously Fedor comes to mind as an example of that.

Both Carwin and JDS don't have the ground game to stand up to Fedor. Fedor would take them to the ground and submit them. I mean, Carwin got submitted by Lesnar who's submmissions skills are inferior to Fedor. You might have a point about Lesnar and Velasquez, but Fedor punches as hard as Carwin and Carwin almost knocked out Lesnar so we can't know.

BTW, here's something for you to ponder, since you brought up Mir.  IMO, what made Fedor great for his time, were his wins over Nog & CroCop...that's it.  Those are his biggest wins.  Guess what, Mir has demolished them both...ha ha ha!

Lolll, and how does that make Mir better? That would make him at best the equal of Fedor. Owned by your own retarded logic.

Mir > Fedor

Here is something for you to ponder: Nogueira fought them both and said that Fedor was the best he ever fought!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2010, 11:02:10 AM »
  Yes, a loss is a loss. The U.S also lost in Vietnam and yet the U.S was clearly far more powerful militarilly. I only brought it up because we assume that when a fighter loses it is because he is the inferior fighter and this is not always the case. Werdum himself says that Fedor is better.

Lol, out of those you mention there are two that regard Fedor as the god of MMA. Carwin said that Fedor is the elite and that he would have only a puncher's chance against him and Mir refered to Fedor as the exception to the rule of the UFC having the best fighters. Here's what he said:"There are some phenomenal fighters outside the UFC. Obviously Fedor comes to mind as an example of that.

Both Carwin and JDS don't have the ground game to stand up to Fedor. Fedor would take them to the ground and submit them. I mean, Carwin got submitted by Lesnar who's submmissions skills are inferior to Fedor. You might have a point about Lesnar and Velasquez, but Fedor punches as hard as Carwin and Carwin almost knocked out Lesnar so we can't know.

Lolll, and how does that make Mir better? That would make him at best the equal of Fedor. Owned by your own retarded logic.

Here is something for you to ponder: Nogueira fought them both and said that Fedor was the best he ever fought!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lol. That's what I call a classic meltdown!

Write all you want. The facts remain the facts. fedor's record is padded. Fedor lost to a UFC reject. And fedor dodged the UFC.

He is now a hasbeen fighting in a crummy promotion. And, the UFC no longer wants him.

:)
w

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2010, 11:21:39 AM »

Cmon Spin, you've been getting shutdown pretty thoroughly, just give it a rest breh, it's getting kinda sad already.

Predictions
 40/61

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2010, 03:09:05 PM »

Write all you want. The facts remain the facts. fedor's record is padded. Fedor lost to a UFC reject. And fedor dodged the UFC.

He is now a hasbeen fighting in a crummy promotion. And, the UFC no longer wants him.

:)

How is that meltdown, idiot? I was calm and rational in my reply giving you reasons why you are wrong.

Write all you want ok, but your own beloved UFC champions consider Fedor the greatest ever, and that is an epic ownage of gargantuan proportions. Hell, even Mr.UFC himself, George Saint-Pierre, considers Fedor the greatest fighter to have ever entered a ring and cage.

And the UFC doesen't want him? Dana White says the same about Overeem, and yet every time they meet Dana is all smiles and compliments Overeem and asks him to come to the UFC. Dana is a cunning businessman, plain and simple. Fedor is a god in Asia and the UFC wants to expand there. Having Fedor would be the easiest way to get in there market. Fedor may not have his aura of invincibility anymore, but the lowest ranking I've seen of him puts him in the 4th position amongst the heavyweights and some rankings put him second behind Werdum or Lesnar. Being considered the 2nd or 4th heavyweight in the World makes you attractive to any fighting organization. I'm sure the UFC still wants him although I agree that now they are not so desperate for having him that they will bow down to the ridiculous demands from his managers.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2010, 04:47:26 PM »
for fedor lovers (I could fit into that category) Fedor losing is the best thing that could have happened because now the shield of invincibility ain't there no more,same thing with anderson,now he's back to proving he's number one instead of sitting on top without working...

if fedor care about his legacy, the UFC now is going to be the only option to get back to number one.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2010, 05:17:14 PM »
his legacy is already set, there is nothing to prove

ali lost to trevor berbick, nobody cares

E
E

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2010, 05:59:58 PM »

Mir > Fedor

How or why are you a moderator on this board? I didn't agree with what you wrote up to that point, but at least its a remotely feasable ( though 99.7% impossible) argument. That last line destroyed your entire argument and your credibility as someone that knows anything about MMA.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2010, 06:08:25 PM »
How or why are you a moderator on this board? .

remember this is getbig, a bodybuilding forum where everybody hates bodybuilding so nothing makes sense around here :)

but yeah saying mir is better than Mr. Emelianenko is like saying dexter jackson is better than ronnie coleman

E
E

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2010, 06:42:17 PM »
Dexter Jackson?

I think Latoya Jackson is more suitable for Mir.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »

no

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2010, 08:22:53 AM »

ali lost to trevor berbick, nobody cares

E

What you, and other fedor nuthuggers fail to realize, is that there is a sea of fans out there, who completely disagree with you.  You guys are too blinded by your Fedor obsession to look at it objectively. 

I believe the argument can be made for Fedor being one of the all time best heavy weights.  Until recently he had not lost.  And, for 4 years he dominated the division.  But, (I'm sounding like a broke record now), his record is inflated, well over half of his wins are over no-name cans with less than 5 fights and/or more losses than wins and for the last 5 years he has refused to fight the elite heavy weight fighters, instead choosing to fight freaks like Hongman Choi or middle weights like Matt Linland.

Maybe Fedor is the best ever, but we have no way of knowing since he refuses to fight the best fighters...
w