Author Topic: The look that would make Tyson shit his pants.  (Read 21654 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: The look that would make Tyson shit his pants.
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2010, 04:21:58 PM »
have you even seen a Fast wrestler shoot in for a takedown on a boxer?

let me show you a decent shoot. This is against a boxer that was Prepared. He knew it was coming. He knew that he was gonna have to sprawl, He Knew he faced a wrestler yet he was on his ass before he new wtf happened. (he even had 9 months to prepare for it) So unless tyson suckerpunched him this is whats its At least gonna look like.

case closed.

unless you can prove me wrong with some sort of evidence? and because you cant do what we all love the most and just be Quiet. its better that way

So you're saying an MMA fighter is going to "shoot" in on a guys legs  on concrete?  LMAO! 

spinnis

« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2010, 04:22:54 PM »

So you're saying an MMA fighter is going to "shoot" in on a guys legs  on concrete?  LMAO!  

when the other option is to stand and bang with tyson .....yes

and look at randys shoot, why wouldnt he be able to do that shit on concrete? WOW a little scrape on the knee. Lets see Gee what would I prefer having my head knocked of or a lite scrape wound on my knee that would save my life

I bet you have littarly killed someone with your stupidity

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2010, 04:32:11 PM »
when the other option is to stand and bang with tyson .....yes

and look at randys shoot, why wouldnt he be able to do that shit on concrete? WOW a little scrape on the knee. Lets see Gee what would I prefer having my head knocked of or a lite scrape wound on my knee that would save my life

I bet you have littarly killed someone with your stupidity

A little scrape wound on the knee.........lol  ::)  You obviously have never tried to take a guy's legs in or out of a ring.  Go back to watching WWE kid.  You're live in lala land. 

spinnis

« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2010, 04:35:26 PM »
A little scrape wound on the knee.........lol  ::)  You obviously have never tried to take a guy's legs in or out of a ring.  Go back to watching WWE kid.  You're live in lala land.  

whats the reason in proving someone wrong a million times when the person is too fucking stupid to realise hes a fucking retard.

And because you wont realise this mcanus yes Im talking about you.

It would littarly be more productive to fart then to respond to another post of you. Maby you know where Im getting to but ....probably not.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2010, 04:50:34 PM »
At the risk of egging on swede futher yes I agree.

Myra

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2010, 08:28:25 PM »
A little scrape wound on the knee.........lol  ::)  You obviously have never tried to take a guy's legs in or out of a ring.  Go back to watching WWE kid.  You're live in lala land. 

i have a hard time understanding how you cod be this stupid!
swede is a 100% right

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2010, 11:12:21 PM »
WTF ?

why is this a discussion?

- Fedor goes into a boxing ring to box Tyson and hes a dead man.

- Tyson goes into a cage with Fedor and hes a dead man.

street fight is a toss up and depends on who lands something first or when the cops show and mace and taze them both into crying babies.

calm down daffodils

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2010, 12:11:19 AM »
im a former greco wrestler and have been in a couple of street fights, one with a good boxer and i slammed him in to the ground before he could hit me (cause then i would have been fucked) and then i beat the crap out of him. So its not that hard to do if you now what you are doin.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2010, 01:46:59 AM »
im a former greco wrestler and have been in a couple of street fights, one with a good boxer and i slammed him in to the ground before he could hit me (cause then i would have been fucked) and then i beat the crap out of him. So its not that hard to do if you now what you are doin.

::) of course you are!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2010, 01:57:11 AM »
::) of course you are!
no i lied, im just a former ballroom dancer

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2010, 03:33:34 AM »
Beta? lol. He once killed a bear with a stick and a knife. Seriously. ITs a special kind of bear hunting they do in russia lol.

also spent a few years in russian jail

Only Branch does that.  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2010, 03:42:38 AM »
Only Branch does that.  ::)

he does it to pigs that pussy  ;D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2010, 04:17:09 AM »
Is this some queer ass part of lovemaking ??? You guys take this shit way too seriously, if your better your better.

That's the cool thing, Wanderlai is trying really hard to out-stare Flipovic and Crocop is just watching not really trying to be scary but just knowing he's better.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2010, 04:46:53 AM »
Swede seriously bro, you get too excited over this, and you don't really train in MMA seriously. What is the deal? Take a step back and look for yourself. Fedor, Lesnar are all awesome, but you like they are reppin for you personally. You can't live your life, your victories, your MMA experience vicariously thru certain fighters...hopefully one day you get serious and train and step in the ring and only go by the name "The Swede".

Following a sport is not a crime.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2010, 05:21:00 AM »

Not really Swede. Silva doesn't look like an amateur throwing punches for example, or GSP, Penn et cetera, you don't have much of an argument.

A lot of the guys are just bad strikers, luckily grappling predominates in mma, so they can get away with it.

You get ultra sloppy boxers to, nothing against mma guys. Mike's movement and technique were exceptional, Fedor is pretty sloppy standing, decent speed, power, durable, good anticipation but it is not fluid at all.

Tyson could have the best stand up of all time and it would still only form 1/3 of a good mma fighter. Guys like Phil Baroni had great standup (nowhere near Tyson of course) but got destroyed by the guys with no stand up and great wrestling. The majority of fights go to the ground. So the majority of fights Tyson wouldn't be able to use his boxing.

Yes he might get lucky against a few fighters too stupid to just take him down straight away. But even strike-orientated UFC guys like Chuck Liddell had great takedown defenses which allowed him to stay on his feet. If you can prove Tyson could prevent getting knocked on his back then you'd have a point.

Boxing stance with hands up protecting your head =  awful takedown defenses = all the boxing ability in the world can't save you from a good wrestler or ju-jitsu assault. Unless you get lucky in the first 20 seconds of every fight, hardly a bankable strategy.

Sucker punches and biting and stuff wouldn't work in the octagon.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2010, 11:43:07 AM »
Were talking about a back alley fight not "the octagon" you try a "take down" on the street against Tyson you ll have your nuts bitten off before you both hit the ground.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2010, 02:08:42 PM »
Not sure what you think would be so different, getting taken down on concrete would simply hurt more.

Boxing has far less real-life-applicable rules than MMA, since a boxer in a street fight would require the other person to stay stood up and not do any kicks, wrestling, etc etc. Even street brawls go to the ground most of the time.

To point out Tyson would fight dirty and bite your nuts does nothing for your Boxing vs MMA argument, in fact it simply highlights how worthless Tyson's boxing ability would be if he fought say...Fedor or Brock or whoever.

Here's an shitty boxer/brawler vs a shitty sub-par MMA guy. 40 seconds in boxing guy is on his back and has no idea what's happening.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2010, 02:15:02 PM »
I swear, Sweede must have a framed pic of Fedor on his bedside table he kisses before bed each night! :-*

spinnis

« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2010, 02:15:32 PM »
I swear, Sweede must have a framed pic of Fedor on his bedside table he kisses before bed each night! :-*

wasn't it lesnar? you guys have to decide

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2010, 07:13:41 PM »
poor kid got a either a neutered or absent father, has to compensate it seems...

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2010, 07:22:28 PM »
wasn't it lesnar? you guys have to decide

Perhaps both! :o

transontung90

• Getbig I
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2010, 07:36:43 PM »
tyson is still the best , even he bite opponent ear haha

________________________ __
Website Development

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2010, 07:39:21 PM »

Website Development

epic first post

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2010, 07:45:52 PM »
its called creating an account on random messageboards just to spam em with a link to your website.

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2010, 07:50:27 PM »

Website Development

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Imagine this guy being the "webmaster" with that kind of "grammar"...

Yikes..