Author Topic: The look that would make Tyson shit his pants.  (Read 21798 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: The look that would make Tyson shit his pants.
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2010, 04:05:44 PM »
Why not both? It doesn't have to one or the other...
Of course he's both ,the point I was trying to make is that some athletes become fighters and some fighters become athletes .

Oscar DLH, GSP ,Couture ,......  = athletes
Wanderley, R. Mayorga ,Tyson...= fighters

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2010, 03:35:29 AM »
Mike Tyson!!LMAO the guy who used to "hit" people with pillows on his hands!!lol and people used to fall down not cos they were hurt but cos don king told them to.
All boxers are craps, they would never dare step into the cage.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2010, 10:32:02 AM »
Of course he's both ,the point I was trying to make is that some athletes become fighters and some fighters become athletes .

Oscar DLH, GSP ,Couture ,......  = athletes
Wanderley, R. Mayorga ,Tyson...= fighters

Oscar DLH = tranny/fag who wears womens lingerie, enough said.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2010, 10:35:16 AM »
Mike Tyson!!LMAO the guy who used to "hit" people with pillows on his hands!!lol and people used to fall down not cos they were hurt but cos don king told them to.

Yes, a real pussy.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2010, 10:57:46 AM »
Who was the fuking idiot that compared this fools striking to Tysons punching ability? Shoot yourself immediately.

That's Fedor's brother, yeah you know MMA.  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2010, 11:05:57 AM »
I honestly think people are stupid enough to think a pro boxer in a mma match with a mma stance would still look like a pro boxer.

there are quite a few fighters in the ufc that have a pro boxing record. Non of them world class but enough to realise it looks Completly different in mma stance having to worry about kicks and takedowns. Its amazing how hard that is to understand for some retards lol

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2010, 11:12:32 AM »
I honestly think people are stupid enough to think a pro boxer in a mma match with a mma stance would still look like a pro boxer.

there are quite a few fighters in the ufc that have a pro boxing record. Non of them world class but enough to realise it looks Completly different in mma stance having to worry about kicks and takedowns. Its amazing how hard that is to understand for some retards lol

Exactly. They are different sports. You are not going to punch in the same style or manner due to what you said.

Tyson was a great boxer - not taking anything away from that.

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2010, 11:44:29 AM »
 8)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2010, 11:48:06 AM »

Not really Swede. Silva doesn't look like an amateur throwing punches for example, or GSP, Penn et cetera, you don't have much of an argument.

A lot of the guys are just bad strikers, luckily grappling predominates in mma, so they can get away with it.

You get ultra sloppy boxers to, nothing against mma guys. Mike's movement and technique were exceptional, Fedor is pretty sloppy standing, decent speed, power, durable, good anticipation but it is not fluid at all.

Trans Milkshake.

spinnis

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2010, 12:03:16 PM »
Another thing that people dont understand is.

Its alot eaiser to get good at boxing (and improve alot) if you can train boxing each day all day

But when you have to divide your training with BJJ, wrestling,muay thai, and then boxing it takes alot of the boxing training away, hence the slower progress even after year of including boxing in their training.

spinnis

« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2010, 12:05:12 PM »

You get ultra sloppy boxers to, nothing against mma guys. Mike's movement and technique were exceptional, Fedor is pretty sloppy standing, decent speed, power, durable, good anticipation but it is not fluid at all.

MMA adapted.

Mikes movement wouldnt look anything like what he does in a boxing match in a mma match with mma stance worrying about a headkick and takedown thats for sure.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2010, 01:32:21 PM »
Aleks looked exactly the same in boxing. You don't know what you are talking about. It has nothing to do with mma adapted, i just gave you a list of guys who aren't sloppy, you dense little pygmy. There is no such thing as classic boxing stance anyway, there are hundreds of boxing styles.

Trans Milkshake.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2010, 01:37:51 PM »
MMA discussions on getbig encourage me to shit my pants. So many idiots.

spinnis

« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2010, 01:39:07 PM »
Aleks looked exactly the same in boxing. You don't know what you are talking about. It has nothing to do with mma adapted, i just gave you a list of guys who aren't sloppy, you dense little pygmy. There is no such thing as classic boxing stance anyway, there are hundreds of boxing styles.

I talked about aleks?

its easier to focus on being techical when you dont have to be ready to SPRAWL hence far far from probably any "normal" boxing stance.

spinnis

« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2010, 01:40:26 PM »
MMA discussions on getbig encourage me to shit my pants. So many idiots.

the couture/toney fight made it Slightly better at least.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2010, 02:10:58 PM »
Tyson wouldn't even blink to a white male

Holy hell! That's a MEAN upper cut!  :o

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2010, 02:17:19 PM »
A 20 something Mike Tyson and a Fedor, Crocrap, Lesner who the fuck ever going toe to toe in a back alley in the Bronx and you guys think an MMA fighter would kill someone like Tyson?  LMAO!  Yeah I'm too sure they are going to try their grappling shit on a boxer like Tyson.  Idiots for sure! 

Tyson is an old man now anways who the fuck cares!  He was a bad ass outside the ring and he was a bad ass inside the ring.  Everyone will be talking about  Tyson for decades to come.  Nobody is going to give a fucking shit stain about Brock Lesner, Fedor, or guys like Cro crapper.  Their names mean shit just like nobody really gives a shit about MMA except the idiots that think it's realistic. 

spinnis

« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2010, 02:19:09 PM »
A 20 something Mike Tyson and a Fedor, Crocrap, Lesner who the fuck ever going toe to toe in a back alley in the Bronx and you guys think an MMA fighter would kill someone like Tyson?  LMAO!  Yeah I'm too sure they are going to try their grappling shit on a boxer like Tyson.  Idiots for sure!  

It would look like the couture toney fight, but lesnar would Slam him into the concrete before tyson knew wtf happened =)

fedor could so the same and so could crocop maby without the slam

its LMAO if you think anything else.

and whats more realistic to a real fight? a MMA match when you can kick (like in a  real fight) where you can Punch (like in a real fight) where you can take someone down (like in a real fight) where you can gnp someone (like in a real fight)

or when only boxing is allowed?

stop making yourself look retarded.

I know you dont care considiring the other thread were you was proven wrong  a few million times yet you kept going like a bitch that loves to be dominated.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2010, 02:23:09 PM »
It would look like the couture toney fight, but lesnar would Slam him into the concrete before tyson knew wtf happened =)

fedor could so the same and so could crocop maby without the slam

its LMAO if you think anything else.

So you are honeslty going to sit here and say that if Lesner and Tyson were in a back alley with no rules that Lesner would slam tyson into the concrete before Tyson knew what hit him?  LMAO!   ::)  Or Fedor for that matter.  I had the priviledge of watching a Tyson fight in person before he went bat shit crazy and got old.  You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.  Have you even been to a REAL in person MMA fight or a heavy weight boxing fight?  Probably not! The only thing you know how to fucking do is watch WWE and talk tough on the internet while you sit home collecting an unemployment check getting beat up by turkish teenagers.  You are fucking clueless to just how powerful and fast Tyson was.  And trust me no MMA guy is going to try and slam some guy into the concrete.  It's not the octagon. 

spinnis

« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2010, 02:28:03 PM »
So you are honeslty going to sit here and say that if Lesner and Tyson were in a back alley with no rules that Lesner would slam tyson into the concrete before Tyson knew what hit him?  LMAO!   ::)  Or Fedor for that matter.  I had the priviledge of watching a Tyson fight in person before he went bat shit crazy and got old.  You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.  Have you even been to a REAL in person MMA fight or a heavy weight boxing fight?  Probably not! The only thing you know how to fucking do is watch WWE and talk tough on the internet while you sit home collecting an unemployment check getting beat up by turkish teenagers.  You are fucking clueless to just how powerful and fast Tyson was.  And trust me no MMA guy is going to try and slam some guy into the concrete.  It's not the octagon.  

have you even seen a Fast wrestler shoot in for a takedown on a boxer?

let me show you a decent shoot. This is against a boxer that was Prepared. He knew it was coming. He knew that he was gonna have to sprawl, He Knew he faced a wrestler yet he was on his ass before he new wtf happened. (he even had 9 months to prepare for it) So unless tyson suckerpunched him this is whats its At least gonna look like.

case closed.

unless you can prove me wrong with some sort of evidence? and because you cant do what we all love the most and just be Quiet. its better that way

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2010, 02:50:44 PM »
Another thing that people dont understand is.

Its alot eaiser to get good at boxing (and improve alot) if you can train boxing each day all day

Wrong, if that was the case why we don't see more athletes crossing over to boxing ?
The thing about MMA is that you don't have to be exceptional at any particular Martial Art  and  you can still be a Champion(Forrest Griffin, Liddell, Anderson Silva......etc ) .

spinnis

« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2010, 02:53:46 PM »
Wrong, if that was the case why we don't see more athletes crossing over to boxing ?
The thing about MMA is that you don't have to be exceptional at any particular Martial Art  and  you can still be a Champion(Forrest Griffin, Liddell, Anderson Silva......etc ) .

I dont understand your point?

Ofc you would get better at something if you can put your Entire focus on it instead of Alot of different things..

you dont agree with that?  ???

Im not saying its easier to get good at boxing then at mma..  but OFC you would improve faster at BOXING if you didn't have to include wrestling,bjj, and thai.. And thats why im saying its easier for a boxer to improve their boxer then a mma guy to improve their boxing.

you cannot honestly not agree with that wtf

( I would call someone that has multiple black belts exceptionally good lol!)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2010, 02:59:31 PM »

Ofc you would get better at something if you can put your Entire focus on it instead of Alot of different things..

Im not saying its easier to get good at boxing then at mma..  but OFC you would improve faster at BOXING if you didn't have to include wrestling,bjj, and thai.. And thats why im saying its easier for a boxer to improve their boxer then a mma guy to improve their boxing.

You said it was easier to get good at boxing than MMA and that's not true.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2010, 02:59:32 PM »

isnt it your bedtime?

spinnis

« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2010, 03:02:21 PM »
isnt it your bedtime?

Yes. Im gonna go up at the same time tomorrow as if I would have to go to work, then take a proteinshake and BAAM back to bed  ;D to fully enjoy being jobless lol

I went to bed at 4_30 last night so not that shit again at least lol.