Author Topic: Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt Sucking Taxpayers Dry  (Read 5528 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt Sucking Taxpayers Dry
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 08:44:55 AM »
Remember - if this were Palin or ODonnell - END OF THE WORLD 

When it is Obama -  NO PROBLEM AT ALL.  WELCOME TO THE USA AUNT ZEITUNI.  GRAB AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! 

Yes, Palin reading notes from her hand and O'Donnell's views on masturbation from 20 yrs ago are what is important....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 08:46:03 AM »
Yes, Palin reading notes from her hand and O'Donnell's views on masturbation from 20 yrs ago are what is important....

Show - have you looked at my thread on obama and the economy? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 08:51:48 AM »

Easy to find. It's the one where "Team Kneepadder" is MIA... WAIT!!!! That describes nearly ALL of 333386's economic threads.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2010, 09:07:05 AM »

Oh yeah,,,,,the whole thing sickens me, just like I think it does to alot of motivated voters come Nov.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 09:11:50 AM »
Oh yeah,,,,,the whole thing sickens me, just like I think it does to alot of motivated voters come Nov.

Notice the complete silence from anyone even giving a half assesed attempt to refute anything in it? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 09:33:24 AM »
family stays out of it.

i mean, if Bristol palin starts a PAC, does Dancing with Stars, and lectures people on the unrealistic nature of abstinence - she is not a fair topics for discussion.  The fact we have photographic evidence of her breaking the law (underage drinking) is irrelevant.

this little old illegal immigrant lady - she's fair game.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 09:36:48 AM »
family stays out of it.

i mean, if Bristol palin starts a PAC, does Dancing with Stars, and lectures people on the unrealistic nature of abstinence - she is not a fair topics for discussion.  The fact we have photographic evidence of her breaking the law (underage drinking) is irrelevant.

this little old illegal immigrant lady - she's fair game.

::)  ::) 

Has Bristol Palin ever drawn taxpayer benefits for years as an illegal alien? 

the depths you will go to attack the Palins is baffling. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 09:40:59 AM »
Has Bristol Palin ever drawn taxpayer benefits for years as an illegal alien? 

the depths you will go to attack the Palins is baffling. 

I simply had to laugh at the double standard at play here.

They both broke the law.  SUDDENLY - and let me know if you phrased this correctly - if a candidates' family member "has ever drawn taxpayer benefits" - they are fair game?

Cause you do know that the good state of alaska paid for that whole pregnancy thing, right?  ;) 

LMFAO... you're such a lib these day dude... first, the fire dept should provide services for those who don't pay because "they'll pay taxes one day"... then "family is okay to discuss if they have ever drawn taxpayer benefits"

You're all over the map dude.  Just pick a single set of rules, and stick to them.  These exceptions and lib tendencies.... well...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2010, 09:43:06 AM »
I simply had to laugh at the double standard at play here.

They both broke the law.  SUDDENLY - and let me know if you phrased this correctly - if a candidates' family member "has ever drawn taxpayer benefits" - they are fair game?

Cause you do know that the good state of alaska paid for that whole pregnancy thing, right?  ;) 

LMFAO... you're such a lib these day dude... first, the fire dept should provide services for those who don't pay because "they'll pay taxes one day"... then "family is okay to discuss if they have ever drawn taxpayer benefits"

You're all over the map dude.  Just pick a single set of rules, and stick to them.  These exceptions and lib tendencies.... well...

The health care she got was part of the compensation package her mother got for her job you dope. 

240 - I rewally don't know where you went wrong, but geez dude - you are so off the radar its not even funny. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 09:44:15 AM »
BF - check this out -

According to the far left on this board -

1.  Bad:  Meg Whitman hires person though agency who she fires when she finds out is illegal. 

2.  Good:  Obama has illegal aunt on welfare sucking taxpayers dry.   

Nice.

Libs are so funny sometimes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 09:46:18 AM »
The health care she got was part of the compensation package her mother got for her job you dope.  

okay, i dont feel like researching it, so i'll give ya that point.

is that the new standard for 'family off limits'?  If they ever accepted taxpayer benefits, they are fair game?  Did this rule just get determined today?  I mean, BILLY takes shots at michelle obama for her appearance - she's not getting taxpayer benefits since her hubby's compensation package includes healthcare.  Al Gore's kid - he never got free govt $ - but you have brought him up a lot.

Just pointing out - palin kids' threads dont belong here - i apologized for that shit - so suck my asshole if you want to keep hitting me for that.  And threads about obama's brother, aunt, whatever don't belong here.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 09:47:55 AM »

is that the new standard for 'family off limits'?  If they ever accepted taxpayer benefits, they are fair game?  Did this rule just get determined today?  I mean, BILLY takes shots at michelle obama for her appearance - she's not getting taxpayer benefits since her hubby's compensation package includes healthcare.  Al Gore's kid - he never got free govt $ - but you have brought him up a lot.

Just pointing out - palin kids' threads dont belong here - i apologized for that shit - so suck my asshole if you want to keep hitting me for that.  And threads about obama's brother, aunt, whatever don't belong here.  

You are out of your mind.   Has Palin ever made her kids fend for themselves while she has earned millions?    Why isnt that bering asked as a reflection of how obama treats people, especially family?   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2010, 09:49:26 AM »

Are you serious?  So the fact that the POTUS has an aunt who is an illegal alien and mooching off YOUR tax dollars has no bearing on anything?  wow......just wow..... it's no wonder our country is in the shape it is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2010, 09:56:46 AM »
You are out of your mind.   Has Palin ever made her kids fend for themselves while she has earned millions?    Why isnt that bering asked as a reflection of how obama treats people, especially family?   

his brother is a CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

he admits he's associated with terrorist types.

If obama had sent him ONE DOLLAR - you'd be screaming that he's funding family terrorists.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 09:57:38 AM »
his brother is a CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

he admits he's associated with terrorist types.

If obama had sent him ONE DOLLAR - you'd be screaming that he's funding family terrorists.

His brother is a criminal?   

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2010, 09:57:52 AM »

is that the new standard for 'family off limits'?  

If you can't understand the difference between underage children living under the care of an elected official and adults NOT under the care of an elected official, you're a fucking moron.  

Think about it for a second, fuckface.  Are these two scenarios the same?

1) Someone attacks your child for something YOU did

2) Someone attacks your adult aunt for something THEY did

Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2010, 09:59:07 AM »

His brother is a criminal?   

he's been arrested for sexual, weed, and other crimes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »
If you can't understand the difference between underage children living under the care of an elected official and adults NOT under the care of an elected official, you're a fucking moron. 

Think about it for a second, fuckface.  Are these two scenarios the same?

1) Someone attacks your child for something YOU did

2) Someone attacks your adult aunt for something THEY did

Is it possible to disagree without screaming profanity?

Clinton's brother and bushs daughters were both "adults who did something on their own" to break the law - neither reflected Clinton or Bush, and it really didn't belong in the debate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2010, 10:07:33 AM »

Clinton's brother and bushs daughters were both "adults who did something on their own" to break the law - neither reflected Clinton or Bush, and it really didn't belong in the debate.

Right - its not a reflection on a person who is a millionaire who allows his aunt to live in public housing. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2010, 10:10:01 AM »

Right - its not a reflection on a person who is a millionaire who allows his aunt to live in public housing. 

she's an ILLEGAL!!!!!!!

if my aunt was an ILLEGAL, I wouldn't send her a dime - especially if I was in elected office with a whole lotta ppl itching to say "looook, he's funding illegal activity"

His brother admits he has criminal and terror associations.  Would it be wise for ANY candidate to send money to someone with crim or terror associations?  Of course not.  Same with the aunt - unless there's a presidential order saying "don't deport her ass!".... then let INS boot her silly ass for being here illegally!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2010, 10:14:29 AM »
she's an ILLEGAL!!!!!!!

if my aunt was an ILLEGAL, I wouldn't send her a dime - especially if I was in elected office with a whole lotta ppl itching to say "looook, he's funding illegal activity"

His brother admits he has criminal and terror associations.  Would it be wise for ANY candidate to send money to someone with crim or terror associations?  Of course not.  Same with the aunt - unless there's a presidential order saying "don't deport her ass!".... then let INS boot her silly ass for being here illegally!

Read DSouzas book and wake up. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2010, 10:16:17 AM »
Read DSouzas book and wake up. 

i'm interested in it.  again, i'm a CT before anything else.

if you were president, would you send $ to people in your family with terror ties committing crimes overseas?  Of course you wouldn't.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2010, 10:18:43 AM »
i'm interested in it.  again, i'm a CT before anything else.

if you were president, would you send $ to people in your family with terror ties committing crimes overseas?  Of course you wouldn't.

I posted a good clip in my DSouza thread.  Go watch it. 

As for your claim - he could have given her 200k and sent her home. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2010, 10:20:25 AM »
I posted a good clip in my DSouza thread.  Go watch it. 

As for your claim - he could have given her 200k and sent her home. 

it'd be too risky.  suppose she goes overseas and is recruited for whatever political purpose?  She uses the "slush funds he wired her" and the $ is conned from her by some group that does whatever.

Or, simply, he sets the example that the solution to illegal immigrants is to pay them to leave.  oh god... imagine Rush having fun with that one lol...

The only solution here is to do nothing.  She broke the law, let the system handle it.  His brother broke the law in another country, let him live his life, stay outta it.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2010, 10:26:58 AM »

If you're not a child that is currently under the care (i.e. dependent) of an elected official, you're another American who should accept personal responsibility for your actions.

There is a difference between attacking a child because of what the parent did and attacking an ADULT for something they did ON THEIR OWN.  
I hope you can understand that, especially considering you have children.  
Y