Author Topic: 2nd World Bodybuilding & Physique Championship (WBPF )  (Read 11028 times)

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 2nd World Bodybuilding & Physique Championship (WBPF )
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 03:37:26 PM »
the superheavys in India are 132pounds

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 11:50:32 PM »
the superheavys in India are 132pounds

IN INDIA MAY BE, BUT THIS IS WORLD BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP, AND I THINK THERE WILL A BIG SUPRISE IN THIS CHAMPIONSHIP.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2010, 11:53:25 PM »
Historically the 2nd world referred to the Communist Block, which no longer exists.

MAY BE AND MAY NOT, AND IT DEPEND ON THE SUPPORT WHICH THIS WORLD FEDERATTION WHICH WILL GET FROM TOP OFFICIAL IN THE WORLD, LIKE, OCA, IOC, AND WADA.

IF NO SUPPORT THEN YOU ARE RIGHT IM AMY NOT LONGER EXISTS.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 08:32:52 PM »
This event was the 2nd World Championships, meaning there has already been a first. If you looked into it just a little bit you would see that the 1st World Championships in Dubai was a huge success and the athletes that competed in it were top notch. I guess some people don't have anything better to do then to spend time on Getbig posting negative replies to everything that's said and then complain about not being interested in the info. If you're not interested then what are you doing on the page and why are you replying to the info.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.  :)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2010, 10:06:40 PM »
This event was the 2nd World Championships, meaning there has already been a first. If you looked into it just a little bit you would see that the 1st World Championships in Dubai was a huge success and the athletes that competed in it were top notch. I guess some people don't have anything better to do then to spend time on Getbig posting negative replies to everything that's said and then complain about not being interested in the info. If you're not interested then what are you doing on the page and why are you replying to the info.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.  :)

Pat people here know what 2nd means, Deicide was just referring to what the term ''2nd world'' meant in a historical/political context ::) besides this contest really isnt a true world championship when the majority of countries are Asian and very few non Asian countries are represented ::)

WEIBK you say Iraq bodybuilders are full of drugs and thats why Iraq returns to IFBB but all bodybuilders are full of drugs, in ABBF if you fail a drug test you just pay Paul Chua US$10,000 bribe and you get back in, Paul Chua's friend Simon Chan just got 3 years prison sentence for doing that and Hong Kong bodybuilder Chan Yun To got 16 months prison sentence because he failed ABBF drug test the paid Chua bribe to get back in, WBPF and ABBF is corrupt joke ::)
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2010, 08:51:25 PM »
Pat people here know what 2nd means, Deicide was just referring to what the term ''2nd world'' meant in a historical/political context ::) besides this contest really isnt a true world championship when the majority of countries are Asian and very few non Asian countries are represented ::)

WEIBK you say Iraq bodybuilders are full of drugs and thats why Iraq returns to IFBB but all bodybuilders are full of drugs, in ABBF if you fail a drug test you just pay Paul Chua US$10,000 bribe and you get back in, Paul Chua's friend Simon Chan just got 3 years prison sentence for doing that and Hong Kong bodybuilder Chan Yun To got 16 months prison sentence because he failed ABBF drug test the paid Chua bribe to get back in, WBPF and ABBF is corrupt joke ::)

HI SHMOE BUSTER,
YES, IRAQ BODYBUILDERS FULL OF DRUGS, AND THERE WAS 2 DOPING CASES IN IRAN DURING THE 44th ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP. IRAQ FEDERATION GOT AN OFFICIAL LETTER AS PER THE RULES.
I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU REGARDING PAUL CHUA, AS I READ IN THE SPORT NEWSPAPER WRITTEN BY: TERRENCE VOON , YES SIMON GOT 3 YEARS, AND THE ASIAD 2006 BODYBUILDER GOT 13 MONTHS, BUT  PUAL CHUA WAS INNOCENT IN CHINAA HONG KONG DOPING MATTERS, AND HE GOT THE PENALTY FEES, AS PER THE HEARING COMMITTEE REPORTS. AND  THERE WAS NO ANY BRIBERY FOR PAUL CHUA, AS PER THE NEWSPAPAER REPORT.
ABBF, AND WBPF ARE GOT REGOCNITION BY THE PRESIDENT OF OLYMPIC COUNCIL OF ASIA ( OCA ) , AND WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 2nd ASIAN BEACH GAMES IM OMAN – MUSCAT 2010.
I FULLY RESPECT YOU OPENION, BUT THIS THE TRUE.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2010, 01:16:38 AM »
HI SHMOE BUSTER,
YES, IRAQ BODYBUILDERS FULL OF DRUGS, AND THERE WAS 2 DOPING CASES IN IRAN DURING THE 44th ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP. IRAQ FEDERATION GOT AN OFFICIAL LETTER AS PER THE RULES.
I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU REGARDING PAUL CHUA, AS I READ IN THE SPORT NEWSPAPER WRITTEN BY: TERRENCE VOON , YES SIMON GOT 3 YEARS, AND THE ASIAD 2006 BODYBUILDER GOT 13 MONTHS, BUT  PUAL CHUA WAS INNOCENT IN CHINAA HONG KONG DOPING MATTERS, AND HE GOT THE PENALTY FEES, AS PER THE HEARING COMMITTEE REPORTS. AND  THERE WAS NO ANY BRIBERY FOR PAUL CHUA, AS PER THE NEWSPAPAER REPORT.
ABBF, AND WBPF ARE GOT REGOCNITION BY THE PRESIDENT OF OLYMPIC COUNCIL OF ASIA ( OCA ) , AND WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 2nd ASIAN BEACH GAMES IM OMAN – MUSCAT 2010.
I FULLY RESPECT YOU OPENION, BUT THIS THE TRUE.

All bodybuilders are full of drugs both ABBF and IFBB bodybuilders are full of drugs, sadly bodybuilding these days = all drugs
Accepting a bribe is illegal, perhaps Paul Chua has avoided being charged but the fact is he accepted bribes which in itself is a crime, he did this countless times.
Bodybuilding is a sport governed by arbitrary rules so legal systems of sovereign countries have no effect on IFBB or such, therefore ABBF calling IFBB illegal is pretty pathetic, illegal under what law? OCA recognition means nothing as bodybuilding is not an Olympic sport, ABBF cannot try to have a monopoly on bodybuilding in Asia, that itself would be breaking anti-monopoly laws of various countries, to be honest ABBF vs IFBB is childish and pointless ::)
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2010, 05:52:51 AM »
All bodybuilders are full of drugs both ABBF and IFBB bodybuilders are full of drugs, sadly bodybuilding these days = all drugs
Accepting a bribe is illegal, perhaps Paul Chua has avoided being charged but the fact is he accepted bribes which in itself is a crime, he did this countless times.
Bodybuilding is a sport governed by arbitrary rules so legal systems of sovereign countries have no effect on IFBB or such, therefore ABBF calling IFBB illegal is pretty pathetic, illegal under what law? OCA recognition means nothing as bodybuilding is not an Olympic sport, ABBF cannot try to have a monopoly on bodybuilding in Asia, that itself would be breaking anti-monopoly laws of various countries, to be honest ABBF vs IFBB is childish and pointless ::)

YOU ARE RIGHT, IF IFBB DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES THEN OTHER WILL CONTINUE THE SAME. OCA THE HIGHEST SPORTS ORGANIZATION IN ASIA, AND BODYBUILDING SPORT RECOGNIZED TWICE IN ASIAN GAMES 2002, AND 2006, AND IN BEACH GAMES IN 2008, AND 2010, AND WILL BE IN ASIAN GAMES IN 2014.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2010, 06:03:55 AM »
Pat people here know what 2nd means, Deicide was just referring to what the term ''2nd world'' meant in a historical/political context ::) besides this contest really isnt a true world championship when the majority of countries are Asian and very few non Asian countries are represented ::

SCHMOE BUSTER: YOU ARE RIGHT THE MAJORITIES ARE ASIAN COUNTRIES, BECAUSE THERE ARE 40 COUNTRIES IN ASIA, ONLY 28 AFFILLIATED TO WBPF, AND THE REST FROM AFRICA, SOUTH PACIFIC, AND EUROPE ( UKRAIN, AUSTRIA, NETHERLAND, BELGIM,  GERMANY, ITALY, AND NOW ENGLAND) AS PER MY INFORMATION.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2010, 06:57:13 AM »
SCHMOE BUSTER: YOU ARE RIGHT THE MAJORITIES ARE ASIAN COUNTRIES, BECAUSE THERE ARE 40 COUNTRIES IN ASIA, ONLY 28 AFFILLIATED TO WBPF, AND THE REST FROM AFRICA, SOUTH PACIFIC, AND EUROPE ( UKRAIN, AUSTRIA, NETHERLAND, BELGIM,  GERMANY, ITALY, AND NOW ENGLAND) AS PER MY INFORMATION.

I think its good to have 2 worldwide federations so having the IFBB and the WBPF is good as bodybuilders can choose where they want to compete, I hope WBPF can get more countries outside of Asia to join then it will be better for bodybuilding overall, what I think is bad is all the political bullshit and corruption in both IFBB and ABBF, sport is about the principle ''may the best man win'' and thats what bodybuilding should be, Im sure you agree :)
Thunderdome approved

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2010, 02:29:52 PM »
I think its good to have 2 worldwide federations so having the IFBB and the WBPF is good as bodybuilders can choose where they want to compete,

two?  There is NABBA, WABBA, NAC, IBFA, INBF, WNBF, and a half dozen others

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2010, 02:36:36 PM »
all drugs

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2010, 07:17:45 PM »
two?  There is NABBA, WABBA, NAC, IBFA, INBF, WNBF, and a half dozen others

Yes I know there are more but do those feds really have representation in as many countries as the IFBB? NABBA and WABBA dont have much if any in Asia, they do not hold an Asian championship for example, of course WBPF has very little in Europe and none in North America
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2010, 08:34:09 PM »
I think its good to have 2 worldwide federations so having the IFBB and the WBPF is good as bodybuilders can choose where they want to compete, I hope WBPF can get more countries outside of Asia to join then it will be better for bodybuilding overall, what I think is bad is all the political bullshit and corruption in both IFBB and ABBF, sport is about the principle ''may the best man win'' and thats what bodybuilding should be, Im sure you agree :)

HI SCHMOE BUSTER: I AGREE WITH YOU, AND PAST IS OVER, AND THE COMMITTEE WANT TO START IN SCIENTIFIC BASIS, LET US WAIT AND SEE. OCA RECOGNITION IS VERY VITAL, AND THE AIM OF WBPF IS TO MAKE THIS SPORT CLEAN, AND TO BE RECOGNISED BY INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE ( IOC ). WBPF REGISTERED AS BODYBUILDING FEDERATION IN UK, AND IFFB REGISTERED AS INTERNATIONAL BODY BUILDER INCORPORATION ( COPORATION ) IN MONTERAL - CAQNADA IN 1969 BY LATE BEN WEIDER AND TRANSFERED TO MADRID - SPAIN WHEN RAFAEL BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF IFBB, WHEN WEIDER SPET- DOWN AND HANDED OVER TO RAFAEL WITHOUT ELECTION.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2010, 08:41:47 PM »
Here's the complete lineup:

all termites

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2010, 10:42:11 PM »
HI SCHMOE BUSTER: I AGREE WITH YOU, AND PAST IS OVER, AND THE COMMITTEE WANT TO START IN SCIENTIFIC BASIS, LET US WAIT AND SEE. OCA RECOGNITION IS VERY VITAL, AND THE AIM OF WBPF IS TO MAKE THIS SPORT CLEAN,

with Paul Chua as your Secretary-General, you say this with a straight face?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2010, 10:44:52 PM »
all termites

8 times a day during bulking season. 

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2010, 12:45:29 PM »

SECON (2) WBPF CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS ON: www. wbpsf.org.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 01:04:19 PM »
How could you Slap
How could you Slap
How could you Slap
How could you Slap

dirrrti basturd ....

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2010, 01:15:54 PM »
CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK
from incomplete data

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2010, 11:03:42 AM »

The only difference between the IFBB and WBPF is a few letters of the alphabet.  Unfortunately the problems faced in one of the organizations is the same problems face by the other. These issue sadly seem to be inherent in our sport. To sit back and point fingers is like living in a glass house and throwing stones.  Lets hope one day this may not be true but this day I think it is.

Pat

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2010, 02:04:53 PM »
drug testing means nothing.. it is for show.. it is not hard to get around that test.. with a little knowledge all can do it.. just get rid of the test.. it is there for show anyway..

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2010, 05:54:43 AM »
  The only difference between the IFBB and WBPF is a few letters of the alphabet.  Unfortunately the problems faced in one of the organizations is the same problems face by the other. These issue sadly seem to be inherent in our sport. To sit back and point fingers is like living in a glass house and throwing stones.  Lets hope one day this may not be true but this day I think it is.

Pat

Hi Pat, The different between IFBB and WBPF is not a few letters of the alphabet. I read IFBB constitution, as well as WBPF Constitution, there is  a great gap between the two federations.
IFBB in article 12.1 Election: there is no election in this federation, it is just appointment by the President.All the Executive Committee Members holding their post for more than 15 years, because this a Private company operated by the president and his group. But WBPF constitution gave the Congress full authority for election, and the president has no right to interfere with the election, and no appointment . I respect your points. Regards.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2010, 06:52:31 AM »
theres only two organisations in bodybuilding worth talking about, ifbb and nabba..... all the other orgs are only for guys who cant place in the other 2, and go trophy hunting with the less prostigeous organisations, then laughingly call them selves mr world/europe/universe etc etc...

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN, ONLY IFBB AND NABBA COUNT !!!! OTHER TITLES MEAN NOTHING!!!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2010, 06:54:34 AM »
theres only two organisations in bodybuilding worth talking about, ifbb and nabba..... all the other orgs are only for guys who cant place in the other 2, and go trophy hunting with the less prostigeous organisations, then laughingly call them selves mr world/europe/universe etc etc...

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN, ONLY IFBB AND NABBA COUNT !!!! OTHER TITLES MEAN NOTHING!!!

Hi Joe Weider.
from incomplete data