Author Topic: Bill OReilly - threatening ODonnell with "I wont play her crazy stuff... YET"?  (Read 1022 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bill O'Reilly: Christine O'Donnell Said Some 'Crazy Stuff' On My Show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bill O'Reilly said that he has tape of some "crazy stuff" Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell has said on his show in the past, but that he's not going to play it — yet (via Mediaite).

O'Reilly made the comments during a segment on Monday's "O'Reilly Factor." Speaking with Fox News analysts Juan Williams and Mary Katharine Ham, he called O'Donnell's now-infamous comments about witchcraft "dopey," but said that Democrats shouldn't be using the comments against her. Yet O'Reilly also chided the Delaware Republican for backing out of her planned appearances on two Sunday talk shows last week.

And he said that he has dirt on the new star of the Tea Party:

"It just seems to me...I don't know, Juan, I'm trying to be fair to Ms. O'Donnell. She's been on this program a couple of times, and we have some kind of crazy stuff that she said. We're not going to play it yet. I don't think it's relevant yet. We'd still like Ms. O'Donnell to come on the Factor. I'm not in the business of [injuring] her. I'd like to see if she's the better candidate.""

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Bill O'Reilly: Christine O'Donnell Said Some 'Crazy Stuff' On My Show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bill O'Reilly said that he has tape of some "crazy stuff" Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell has said on his show in the past, but that he's not going to play it — yet (via Mediaite).

O'Reilly made the comments during a segment on Monday's "O'Reilly Factor." Speaking with Fox News analysts Juan Williams and Mary Katharine Ham, he called O'Donnell's now-infamous comments about witchcraft "dopey," but said that Democrats shouldn't be using the comments against her. Yet O'Reilly also chided the Delaware Republican for backing out of her planned appearances on two Sunday talk shows last week.

And he said that he has dirt on the new star of the Tea Party:

"It just seems to me...I don't know, Juan, I'm trying to be fair to Ms. O'Donnell. She's been on this program a couple of times, and we have some kind of crazy stuff that she said. We're not going to play it yet. I don't think it's relevant yet. We'd still like Ms. O'Donnell to come on the Factor. I'm not in the business of [injuring] her. I'd like to see if she's the better candidate.""

Your posting endurance is impressive, to say the least.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
that's kinda lame of Oreilly.  He's basically telling Odonnell to do his show or else he's going to expose her.. ::)  kinda blackmail lol...

Purge_WTF

that's kinda lame of Oreilly.  He's basically telling Odonnell to do his show or else he's going to expose her.. ::)  kinda blackmail lol...

With an ego like O'Reilly's--this is, after all, the man who's actually convinced himself that his boycott of France a few years back cost that country billions of dollars--rejection is hard to swallow. That's why he ambushes people who turn down his invitations. I'm hoping one day one of the stalker/producers tresspasses where he doesn't belong and gets his head blown off. Most of the ambushees are Liberals, though, so it's unlikely.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Didn't the fully-functioning human brain in mice comment (and I can't believe I just wrote that) come from the O'Reilly show?

Or does he have more?

And, Hugo, isn't Bill Maher essentially blackmailing her as well?

I would be surprised to see Fox slam a Republican like that in any way.
G

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Didn't the fully-functioning human brain in mice comment (and I can't believe I just wrote that) come from the O'Reilly show?

Or does he have more?

if he is that's kinda lame.  I don't think it's the same.  did maher suggest that he would release embarrasing footage if she didn't come back on the show?  as far as i know he just released the footage.

James

Or does he have more?

Yes, Bill Maher did the same, he said he would continue to release old footage of her, until she came back on the his show.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yes, Bill Maher did the same, he said he would continue to release old footage of her, until she came back on the his show.
lame.  I can't believe he needs to do that,  she has already been on the show many times

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
if he is that's kinda lame.  I don't think it's the same.  did maher suggest that he would release embarrasing footage if she didn't come back on the show?  as far as i know he just released the footage.
Yes, those might have been his exact words, as a matter of fact.

I think he's going to keep doing it every week.

What do you think about Odonell vowing not to speak to national media?
G

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yes, those might have been his exact words, as a matter of fact.

I think he's going to keep doing it every week.

What do you think about Odonell vowing not to speak to national media?
not sure what to think.  I don't think she's obligated to talk with them.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bill Oreilly thinks that keeping drugs illegal is a great idea and do you know why?The kids.So,Oreilly is an ass hat who defines things as nutty that arent nutty at all.Everything Ive heard this women say is spot on and funny as hell.Plus she is right on every position.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
These two are idiots. 

I love how the left uses comedians as the main source of their news and opinion.  Completely sums up the effects of their stupid policies - a joke. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Bill Oreilly thinks that keeping drugs illegal is a great idea and do you know why?The kids.So,Oreilly is an ass hat who defines things as nutty that arent nutty at all.Everything Ive heard this women say is spot on and funny as hell.Plus she is right on every position.
the masterbation thing was a little nutty.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Yes, it was nutty - but the issue is the double standard and hypcrisy on NEVER calling out Obama, the left, or other high profil libs of the daily nonsense they spew.   

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Do you agree that there have been fully-functioning human brains attached to mice bodies?
G

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yes, it was nutty - but the issue is the double standard and hypcrisy on NEVER calling out Obama, the left, or other high profil libs of the daily nonsense they spew.   
I was only replying to, "everything I hear this woman say is spot on" That's all.  And the media does go after tea party favorites unfairly, I agree with that.  It was crazy what they did to Rand Paul.  That was a witch hunt so I can see why Odonnell wouldn't want to give them the time.  It's like here, stick your head under this axe. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was only replying to, "everything I hear this woman say is spot on" That's all.  And the media does go after tea party favorites unfairly, I agree with that.  It was crazy what they did to Rand Paul.  That was a witch hunt so I can see why Odonnell wouldn't want to give them the time.  It's like here, stick your head under this axe. 

She does not want to spend an hour talking about witches, masturbation, etc etc.  I don't blame her. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Its not nutty.It was true for Bible believers.Jesus said the very thing she said.Now,you can think Christianity is nutty,but what she said was Christian beliefs.