Author Topic: Palin: I値l Run for Prez if No One Else Steps Up  (Read 1412 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Palin: I値l Run for Prez if No One Else Steps Up
« on: September 23, 2010, 11:34:23 AM »
Madam president?   :)

Palin: I値l Run for Prez if No One Else Steps Up
Thursday, 23 Sep 2010   

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she痴 willing to run for president in 2012 if no other Republican steps up. She was probably being a bit coy: almost every political expert expects her to throw her hat in the ring, reports The Hill.

"A reason to run is if nobody else were to step up with the solutions that are needed to get the economy back on the right track and to be so committed to our national security that they are going to do all that they can, including fighting those on the extreme left who seem to want to dismantle some of our national security tools that we have in place," Palin told Fox News, The Hill reports.

"If nobody else wanted to step up, ... I would offer myself up in the name of service to the public."

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/PalinpresidentRepublican2012/2010/09/23/id/371300

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Palin: I値l Run for Prez if No One Else Steps Up
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 11:39:55 AM »
this is going to be the most amusing presidential race EVER.

Imagine the gaffe machine she'll be when asked questions 16 hours a day by reporters.

imagine her running a "closed to the media campaign"

LOL... this is gonna be hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And obama will win 4 more years cause you dipshits are voting with your boner and not your brain.   She delivers 'excitement' cause she has boobies, fellahs.  Not because she's the best gop offering.  Wack off, then vote thune or newt, PLEASE!!)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 11:45:42 AM »

Imagine the gaffe machine she'll be when asked questions 16 hours a day by reporters.

(And obama will win 4 more years cause you dipshits are voting with your boner and not your brain.   She delivers 'excitement' cause she has boobies, fellahs.  Not because she's the best gop offering.  Wack off, then vote thune or newt, PLEASE!!)
not that im for palin but was your voting/campaigning for obama done with your brain or you dick? im thinking the later b/c it certainly couldnt have been the former  ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 11:46:20 AM »

I'll be honest.. Boobies are probably as good a reason as we need considering what voter choices we've had and the results we had to live with for the last 9.5 yrs.. At least we would have something semi pleasant looking screwing us at every turn..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 11:50:15 AM »
is this a real quote:

"If nobody else wanted to step up, ... I would offer myself up in the name of service to the public."

I know the story is from Newsmax so it could be complete bullshit but if it's somehow real it might be one of the dumbest things she's ever said

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 11:51:17 AM »

If UE is 105 in 2012 - Palin with "you Betcha" into office asily - and I won't even have to bang Barney Frank.   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 11:52:50 AM »

If UE is 105 in 2012 - Palin with "you Betcha" into office asily - and I won't even have to bang Barney Frank.   ;D

yeah all the Dems are suddenly going to vote for Palin

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »
yeah all the Dems are suddenly going to vote for Palin

She will connect with a lot of Reagan Dems and blue collar dems.  Obama has lost the white vote, the male vote, the indes, etc. 

If the GOP wins congress and he moderates ala clinton - he can pull it off, but that is not going to happen since he marches only to his own far left orthodoxy. 

If UE is still 10% in 2012 - Palin will be our first female POTUS. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 11:56:17 AM »
many people think she's stupid.

maybe they're right, maybe they're wrong.  but that perception hasn't changed in 2 years, and her speaking more (in that hillbilly dialect) sure won't help things.

anyone have that recent poll of how poorly she was doing with independent voters?  I know obama is doing shitty BILLY, so no need to deflect using that technique lol...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 11:58:56 AM »

She will connect with a lot of Reagan Dems and blue collar dems.  Obama has lost the white vote, the male vote, the indes, etc. 

If the GOP wins congress and he moderates ala clinton - he can pull it off, but that is not going to happen since he marches only to his own far left orthodoxy. 

If UE is still 10% in 2012 - Palin will be our first female POTUS. 

she didn't connect with them last time and her approval ratings just get worse and worse so what will change this time?

btw - I'm not sure what the #'s are in your state but in CA the # of registered republicans is shrinking and registered dems and independents are growing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 12:01:01 PM »
she didn't connect with them last time and her approval ratings just get worse and worse so what will change this time?

btw - I'm not sure what the #'s are in your state but in CA the # of registered republicans is shrinking and registered dems and independents are growing

Yes, but year after year of 10% UE will wear on these people, especially after 2 more years of Obama treason. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 12:01:45 PM »
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT PALIN'S APPROVAL RATING IS WITH INDEPENDENT VOTERS?  RECENT POLLS PLEASE.

Thank you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 12:04:44 PM »
Hell if no one else runs, and Palin is all there is, I'll friggin run...just as a service to the public

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 12:16:40 PM »
Yes, but year after year of 10% UE will wear on these people, especially after 2 more years of Obama treason. 

it's wearing on them now but it's not going to make Palin an attractive candidate

let's be realistic - she'll be eaten alive by her own party in the primaries.

just quiting mid-term will be all the raw meat that any Republican candidate will need to destroy her

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 12:18:28 PM »
it's wearing on them now but it's not going to make Palin an attractive candidate

let's be realistic - she'll be eaten alive by her own party in the primaries.

just quiting mid-term will be all the raw meat that any Republican candidate will need to destroy her

Personally, I don't really care, I like her a alot and will support her if she is the pick, but at this point for me its  "A B O"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 12:22:25 PM »
Personally, I don't really care, I like her a alot and will support her if she is the pick, but at this point for me its  "A B O"

we know that but you try, if you can,  to keep some perspective on how the rest of the world views her

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 12:26:24 PM »
we know that but you try, if you can,  to keep some perspective on how the rest of the world views her

I know how she is viewed, and thats' why i like Thune first, or would probably prefer Chistie - but he has not had enough time. 

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 12:53:53 PM »

many people think she's stupid.

maybe they're right, maybe they're wrong.  but that perception hasn't changed in 2 years, and her speaking more (in that hillbilly dialect) sure won't help things.

anyone have that recent poll of how poorly she was doing with independent voters?  I know obama is doing shitty BILLY, so no need to deflect using that technique lol...

understatement.

-NT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 12:57:10 PM »
understatement.

-NT

I think a Thune/Christie ticket   

Or Thune/Ryan

Christie/Thune 

or something like that would be great. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 12:59:12 PM »
50% on independent disapprove palin.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1295.xml?ReleaseID=1478

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2010, 01:12:14 PM »

Can you please give me a list of her gaffes.I dont recall many other then the Couric interview.Obama said Mexicans were in America before America became a country when,it was actually spaniards not mexicans.Obama and Biden[who said ;last week he was number two in the line of succession]make a gaffe every single day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2010, 01:13:00 PM »
It doesnt count when obama makes an ass of himself. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2010, 01:14:12 PM »
Mark my words: she will certainly not run; at this point she is an attention whore out for money.  She is a small fish and she can function in a small pond, but she is not ready for prime time... Nor will she ever be.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2010, 01:17:58 PM »
This board has sucked since the minister of disinformation began his reign of terror against reality. I had to chime in though.

This ditz cannot run for President. CAN FUCKING NOT-- I will bet anybody here who feels lucky, we can put the $$$ in escrow-- If she runs, the GOP is fucked. We will have another Obama term, or a Hillary term, or an anybody else not Sarah Palin term running as a dem.

She is unqualified, and yes, I know Obama is unqualified as well-- but that is neither here nor there. She doesn't have the MSM in her pocket, or the polish of an ivy league education and she certainly doesn't have the unbreakable facade of omnipotence surrounded by the impentrable fortress of straight faced dishonesty engrained in the DNA of all career politicians.

She is unelectable, polarizing, scandal prone and for gods sake she just ran as VP and probably lost McCain the election. Many GOP lifers will run for cover to not vote or vote for a third party candidate, or even vote democrat if she runs. Someone needs to stop her before she destroys the hot streak the GOP has been on since Barry decided to destroy the country.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2010, 01:18:57 PM »
She's making money now, but being a former president is extremely lucrative (books, speaking fees, etc.).

Regarding independents, Obama's disapproval rating is at 52.5 percent.  http://www.pollster.com/polls/us/jobapproval-obama-inds.php