Author Topic: BSN NO-Xplode - muscles never felt so hard  (Read 5159 times)

PUERTOROCKS

• Getbig II
  • Get big or die tryin
BSN NO-Xplode - muscles never felt so hard
« on: September 23, 2010, 12:34:20 PM »
I must say after using it for 2 month my muscles have never felt so hard.  Pumps are amazing, sometimes I feel like taking a dumbbell and throwing it out the window j/k.  In no way I work for BSN, just stating my experience on an awesome product...
Get big or die tryin!

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: NO-Xplode
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 01:18:48 PM »
Hi Bob Chick.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 01:56:12 PM »
Embarresed to say I also use that crap. Personally Super Pump is much better, but both are way too expensive.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 07:15:23 AM »
On a side note relating to NOXplode:   I was taking it for awhile and loved it..  super intense workouts.  Then i stopped taking it for about a year.

Well, i got a new tub of it and it doesn't seem as potent....even at 3 scoops!  Anyone think they're watering down their ingredients or something?

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 10:17:03 PM »
No-Expode is full of fillers, Maltodextrine ( Glucose Polymers ). and only has 6 aminos.
Energy Drink Comparison Chart

SuperPump is way better than No-Xplode

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 02:31:26 PM »
No-Expode is full of fillers, Maltodextrine ( Glucose Polymers ). and only has 6 aminos.
Go here
Then click on Side by Side Comparison
SuperPump is way better than No-Xplode

Shit, no wonder it gives me low blood sugar if I wait too long before working out.   >:(

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 02:51:03 PM »
i have tried all of these....and as much as it pain's me to say it cause its a muscletech product...nano vapor slays them all...its like legal meth...

i still get a NO-Xplode shake sometimes at the gym just because i like the way it taste in the blue rasberry or whatever it is ;D

bench

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 06:06:23 AM »
i have tried all of these....and as much as it pain's me to say it cause its a muscletech product...nano vapor slays them all...its like legal meth...

i still get a NO-Xplode shake sometimes at the gym just because i like the way it taste in the blue rasberry or whatever it is ;D

bench

bench, did the vapor keep you up at night at all?  I'd like to try something new, but I lift at about 6 pm.. and like to be in bed by 930 or so.

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 04:13:21 PM »
Check our comparison chart ( link is in a previous post ) I have added Nano Vapor, Xpand, and Amped.  Nano Vapor has 130 mg of caffeine per serving, so depending on your tolerance to stimulants yes this might keep you up at night.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 04:59:28 AM »

bench

Why would it pain you to say that Nano Vapor is the best of the NO-type products? I'd say much the same thing.

Again, the only issue is price. But, have some patience and wait for the stuff to go on clearance. The last time I used it, I got the RTDs for $0.80 each.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 07:09:19 AM »
  The NO product that gave me the most energy was Hemo-Rage from Nutrex. Tastes great, too.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 10:32:32 AM »
bench, did the vapor keep you up at night at all?  I'd like to try something new, but I lift at about 6 pm.. and like to be in bed by 930 or so.

Check our comparison chart ( link is in a previous post ) I have added Nano Vapor, Xpand, and Amped.  Nano Vapor has 130 mg of caffeine per serving, so depending on your tolerance to stimulants yes this might keep you up at night.

That's about the equivalent to a cup of coffee.  Would that disrupt your sleep if you drank it about 5:30?
:

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 11:47:05 AM »
Here's the thing:  I could easily drink a cup of coffee at 6pm and sleep fine.  When i drink NOxplode at 6pm i'm up all night.  There are other additives in there besides caffeine that would affect one's sleep.

I'd like to try vapor though.  For those of you who have tried both vapor and Noxplode, which did you prefer?

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 08:11:17 PM »
I have tried No-Xplode, and it was good, but didn't care for the carbs.
Both Nano-vapor and Xo-Xplode are loaded with carbs.

Interesting that Hemo-Rage doesn't disclose how much caffeine they put in it.
Plus more than 50% of each scoop is carbs.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 08:33:19 AM »
CytoNOX is pretty good, too...ESPECIALLY, when you get 2 jugs for $10 on clearance!!

;D

Correction: $8! I forgot about the Gold Card thing.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 06:28:54 PM »
  The NO product that gave me the most energy was Hemo-Rage from Nutrex. Tastes great, too.

I got a bunch of free samples at a show. Took one pkg felt good and like an idiot tried 2...just way too much caffeine, couldn't finish my workout but I packet is awesome, great flavor but my personal favorite is superpump 250

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: BSN NO-Xplode - muscles never felt so hard
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 10:54:25 PM »
I must say after using it for 2 month my muscles have never felt so hard.  Pumps are amazing, sometimes I feel like taking a dumbbell and throwing it out the window j/k.  In no way I work for BSN, just stating my experience on an awesome product...

::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 09:03:58 AM »
I think it's all about personal choice really - I've heard loads of people raving about Superpump but it doesn't do jack for me - I tend to prefer NO-Xplode and I also like VPX Shotgun. I've used Nano-vapor too and although it worked it kept me awake all night so I tend to stay away from it. The Dorian Yates NOX product is also very good but it tastes nasty.

PUERTOROCKS

• Getbig II
  • Get big or die tryin
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2010, 06:13:23 PM »
I just tried Nano Vapor and and all I gotta say is holy crap!!  Pumps through the roof!  And it taste good too!
Get big or die tryin!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2010, 01:37:59 PM »
I just tried Nano Vapor and and all I gotta say is holy crap!!  Pumps through the roof!  And it taste good too!

Yep - I've only tried the blue raspberry flavour but it was damn nice.

jordyb80

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 05:56:24 AM »
MMI Nitric Combustion, new product but it works amazingly!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 04:07:09 PM »

just picked some up fellas

was kind of embarrased to buy it though  ;D