Author Topic: Last fight you got in?  (Read 10035 times)

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
Last fight you got in?
« on: September 23, 2010, 05:40:35 PM »
Mcdonalds 230am after bars, I was 2nd to last customer before they close even tho 24 hour, musta ran outa something.

Drnk 23 year old dude rolls up to window while I am getting grub from dude and my girl in the car.

Bitching that 24 hours shouldn't close[he not from last car behind me] and hes on foot.

After listening to him bitch out the skinny black mcnugget worker I am like ok dude go.

He goes blah and I said look man he said no more food, now geta outa here or I'm guna wipe the floor with you.

I am lil drunk.

Guy says whatever I'm not scareda you and continues to bitch out the mcnugget cooker.

I get out and tell him look fuck off and he liek no Im hungery and I push him back kinda moving him away from my car and he psuhes me a bit so I sock him.

He bleats hes calling the cops and walks off.

I get mcnuggest and go home n fuck my girl.

I gota chill since I'm probly guna ge tshanked acting liek that even in south bay LA.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Last fight you got in?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 05:46:04 PM »
I drive in my car, then this fat ugly fucker crosses the street when the light turns red for him. I accelerate, he throws his drink at my car, so i get out and beat him up.
 :o :o :o :o
 ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 05:48:37 PM »
Mcdonalds 230am after bars, I was 2nd to last customer before they close even tho 24 hour, musta ran outa something.

Drnk 23 year old dude rolls up to window while I am getting grub from dude and my girl in the car.

Bitching that 24 hours shouldn't close[he not from last car behind me] and hes on foot.

After listening to him bitch out the skinny black mcnugget worker I am like ok dude go.

He goes blah and I said look man he said no more food, now geta outa here or I'm guna wipe the floor with you.

I am lil drunk.

Guy says whatever I'm not scareda you and continues to bitch out the mcnugget cooker.

I get out and tell him look fuck off and he liek no Im hungery and I push him back kinda moving him away from my car and he psuhes me a bit so I sock him.

I gota chill since I'm probly guna ge tshanked acting liek that even in south bay LA.
Translation...I was working the drive through and someone through their milkshake in my face and there was nothing I could do about it. ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 05:49:29 PM »
2 weeks ago on this coming saturday...

bench

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 05:49:53 PM »

I am lil drunk.

great story!!
TEAM Nasser

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 05:50:18 PM »
Translation...I was working the drive through and someone through their milkshake in my face and there was nothing I could do about it. ;D

/end of thread.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 05:50:26 PM »
I drive in my car, then this fat ugly fucker crosses the street when the light turns red for him. I accelerate, he throws his drink at my car, so i get out and beat him up.
 ;D

;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 05:53:06 PM »

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 05:54:32 PM »
 ;D

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I fucking absolutely blew a lung laughing

thats fucking beautiful   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »
I don't why but I can't stop laughing!

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 05:58:52 PM »
 ;D

Fuckin Canadians :P

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!

bench

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 06:03:58 PM »

Nice work on the quote function Clavin ::)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 06:09:27 PM »

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!

That's pretty weak though.  It's either some poor HS kid or a low IQ 40 year old just trying to earn an honest buck, and some fucktards come through and pull that shit.

That being said ;D..... when we were in HS we went to taco bell one night with around 12 people and placed a huge ass order.  When we got back to the apartment we were partying at my friend discovered that he had been shortchanged a burrito.  Now this kid was Disturbia type crazy so he got all pissed and started talking about how he was going to go back and kick the drive thru guys ass.  It went on for like a half hour, and then this kid that didn't know him called him out, said he was a pussy, all talk, yadda yadda.  Then the old "oh yeah, how much ya wanna bet?" line gets said.  I knew we were in for trouble.  We all get in our cars, drive back up and hide out in various places toward the back of the lot.  My buddy Chad gets out, walks right up to the drive thru window and all you see is him shove a receipt into the window and then the dude leans forward to either look at the receipt or hear what he is saying and then you see him get knocked the fuck out through the window.  Fucked up, but 18 years later it is still one of the funniest fucking memories I have just cuz it was so absurd and bcuz all the people that bet him handed over the money like "uh yeah, here you go dude......fucking nutjob" ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 06:10:32 PM »

Nice work on the quote function Clavin ::)

you taught me well

now get back to that bottle

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 06:21:19 PM »
you taught me well

now get back to that bottle of lube. Gene cant pleasure himself all day!
fixed

bench

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 06:23:15 PM »
Senior year of High School, years ago, I did o.k.  ;)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 06:29:58 PM »
That's pretty weak though.  It's either some poor HS kid or a low IQ 40 year old just trying to earn an honest buck, and some fucktards come through and pull that shit.

That being said ;D..... when we were in HS we went to taco bell one night with around 12 people and placed a huge ass order.  When we got back to the apartment we were partying at my friend discovered that he had been shortchanged a burrito.  Now this kid was Disturbia type crazy so he got all pissed and started talking about how he was going to go back and kick the drive thru guys ass.  It went on for like a half hour, and then this kid that didn't know him called him out, said he was a pussy, all talk, yadda yadda.  Then the old "oh yeah, how much ya wanna bet?" line gets said.  I knew we were in for trouble.  We all get in our cars, drive back up and hide out in various places toward the back of the lot.  My buddy Chad gets out, walks right up to the drive thru window and all you see is him shove a receipt into the window and then the dude leans forward to either look at the receipt or hear what he is saying and then you see him get knocked the fuck out through the window.  Fucked up, but 18 years later it is still one of the funniest fucking memories I have just cuz it was so absurd and bcuz all the people that bet him handed over the money like "uh yeah, here you go dude......fucking nutjob" ;D

that kids destined for a jail cell in his future
TEAM Nasser

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 06:33:16 PM »
that kids destined for a jail cell in his future

And you are destined for a life with AIDS

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 06:37:28 PM »
31st Dec 2008

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2010, 06:40:15 PM »
Last night when my wife didn't do the dishes.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2010, 08:20:07 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2010, 08:21:19 PM »
your mom

Last night

nobody won.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2010, 08:25:25 PM »
I beat up your moms asshole all the time.

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2010, 08:27:32 PM »
I get in a "fight" pretty much every weekend as I work in a club to help pay the bills.

not real fights tho... just a slap usually.
You can't really fight a drunk dude, he just falls for no reasons.

I hate coke heads tho