Author Topic: 2010 Olympia - Jay Cutler twice as big as Phil! He is going to win!  (Read 11090 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: 2010 Olympia - Jay Cutler twice as big as Phil! He is going to win!
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2010, 10:00:08 AM »
If Phil was to win the Olympia, he would have the smallest back width of any late 20th century/21st century Mr. Olympia winner. I just can't imagine that.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: The OFFICIAL JAY CUTLER layin' bitches to WASTE thread.....!!!!
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2010, 10:15:02 AM »
yes jay can die in peace now

cold blow...

but could be true.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2010, 10:48:34 AM »
when i see heath, i automatically think whether rightly or wrongly, with his shape and symetry i think npc usa/npc national winner. i just don't see or think of him as MR.OLYMPIA material. especially since for the last 10 plus years it's always with the 1 exception of dexter, the biggest freakiest guy on stage, usually that was either yates, then coleman, and now cutler, and it's still cutler.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2010, 10:53:36 AM »
jays haircut makes him look like a rooster. and bob chicerillo looks like shooter mcgavin

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2010, 10:58:59 AM »
when i see heath, i automatically think whether rightly or wrongly, with his shape and symetry i think npc usa/npc national winner. i just don't see or think of him as MR.OLYMPIA material. especially since for the last 10 plus years it's always with the 1 exception of dexter, the biggest freakiest guy on stage, usually that was either yates, then coleman, and now cutler, and it's still cutler.

lets put this into perspective.  culter has been a horrible mr o except 2009.  2006 beat an injury riddled old ronnie and ronnie still destroyed him on the euro tour 1 week later, 2007 got a gift because they werent going to let vic win with the gym membership scam going on in the background and 2008 just sums up the previous 2 yrs.  this phil heath may have been  better than 2009 since some feel dex retained the title but he pissed someone off during his rein.  anyway...if they are going to give him a 4th...then he needs to f##kin retire at the end of the show....none of that 5-time mr o from this guy.  jay has done well for what he was born with so he has to get that credit.  

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2010, 11:02:28 AM »
Think Jay will take it. Sure, Heath looks good but not as good as at the AC. Him being narrow, he really needs to show up with perfect conditioning and top Jay on that basis. Which he didn't do. The politics aside, it should in fact be between Jay and Dex.