Author Topic: Stacey Lynn Boetto..  (Read 135835 times)

ChinoXL

Stacey Lynn Boetto..
« on: July 25, 2005, 06:57:06 PM »
Has anyone any idea as to what became of this woman?  I NEED to know.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
Re: Stacey Lynn Boetto..
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 06:10:54 AM »
Stacey has left the fitness world behind and his persuing her own career paths now.

ChinoXL

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 10:36:20 PM »
Come on, one of the fitness ladies on this site gotta know.   :'(

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 11:41:35 AM »
Hmmm....Bidstud sounds a little upset to me....perhaps someone who tried to pick her up and got shot down NUMEROUS times? Somehow I wouldn't doubt that in a second.

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 02:28:22 PM »
I guess this is the one you're 'seeking'

Lena

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 02:30:43 PM »
Thanks Lena!

But ease up on the use of that term "seeking".   ;D

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 07:59:05 PM »
Thanks Lena!

But ease up on the use of that term "seeking".   ;D

OK "DESPERATLY seeking" ;)..........

I used to see her all the time in MMI a few years back, but no longer..........Looks like she got married (due to Boetto)....she was always shooting with Vicky Pratt and Trish Stratus.......yes, yes I do have a good memory ;)

Lena

Bugga T.O.

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 01:04:41 AM »
Her full name is Stacey Lynn Boetto.  Look up her debut in MMI several years ago, it's there. She, as well as her mom, worked in the office at Kennedy Pulishing, apparenlty Bob K saw her and thoguht to himself "hey some bolt ons and a good paint job and I can sell more copies"

Bob K decided that "Boetto" wasn't sexy enough, so her "public" name was curtailed to Stacey Lynn (similar to Trisha Striatigiarius - hmm, guess who that could be), and the next thing you knew the King of Strippers bought another "set" to sell more copies (her first couple of appearances in the mag were sans saline).  And thus, a model was manufactured that couldn't hack it anywhere but in the pages of MMI which is exactly what he wanted.

TylerH.

• Getbig II
  • I Prefer Ass Black.
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 06:30:24 AM »
Her full name is Stacey Lynn Boetto.  Look up her debut in MMI several years ago, it's there.

She, as well as her moms worked in the office at Kennedy Pulishing, apparenlty Bobo K saw her and thoguht to himself "hey some bolt ons and a good paint job and I can sell more copies"

Bobo K decided that "Boetto" wasn't sexy enough, so her "public" name was curtailed to Stacey Lynn (similar to Trisha Striatigiarius - hmm, guess who that could be), and the next thing you knew the King of Strippers bought another "set" to sell more copies (her first couple of appearances in the mag were sans saline).  And thus, a model was manufactured that couldn't hack it anywhere but in the pages of MMI which is exactly what he wanted.

Shit.....
Like my coffee.

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 10:06:55 AM »
That airbrushed photo posted here is also 8 yrs old. if you wanna have a good laugh you gotta see what this chick looks like today. Thats the reason why she doesn't fitness model anymore.

Bigstud

So, post one!!! >:(

hairdo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 10:19:24 AM »
why so much dislike for this person ???people do age

Peaks

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 10:37:47 AM »
Why so much hate??? There is no hate, just truth and age has nothing to do with it. There are 40yrs old plus women in my gym and they look absolutely fantastic. But when you act stuck up and you boast in magazines that guys "want you" then you better be able to back it up.  there is also a reason why she doesn't model anymore and the fact the she doen't nearly look like what she once did is that reason.

My wife was working out next to her in brampton's old powerhouse gym once and she asked her how to use a certain machine and the bitch just snubbed her off. That is no way how to treat people or act. I don't care who the person may be. Besides, she only got that job at muscle mag because her mommy works there.

Peaks

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 12:10:22 PM »
That pic maybe old but I doubt she let herself go like all the claims. And I'm sure she was just not pushing it in the gym, everyone needs a break now and then

testicles

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 01:07:30 PM »
only a bitch or a pussy would post anonymously about a girl ... must be a wonderful life ;D

Genetic freak

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 01:22:42 PM »
Oh Lord almighty help us all. To settle this beloved issue once and for all:

1. Has anyone seen or heard of Stacey Lynn lately?
2. Has she been in any muscle or fitness mag lately?

The answer to this is very simple. No. If you do a job in the real world and you do it poorly or slack off, you get fired. Correct? Well that is exactly what happened there. If this person was as "good" or as "hot" as she is made out to be, she would still have a place in modelling. Correct? And if you want proof? Go to www.minknightclub.com

This is the hot spot downtown toronto where she used to work in 2004. Go to the staff / bartenders and you will see pics of this woman. You will also notice that the other lovely bartenders/shooter girls are way better looking then Stacey. Check out the group shot.

Genetic freak

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 07:53:02 PM »
One pic takes 5 sec.......but all your stupid posts takes a LOT more, so I dont see the whole 'my contest prep' thing.....Oh well....

Here's another nice of her ;)

Lena

Peaks

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2005, 05:31:27 AM »
Firstly, that is yet another old pic. Those are all airbrushed photos from muscle mag from 1996. We are in 2005.

Secondly what makes you think I know this person so well? I only saw her the one time when she came to workout at my gym as a guest. I'm not a stalker. read the treads from the very begining. Some had asked what became of this woman and they got answers. It is nothing personal to anyone. People are entitled to their opinions guest or not. Read the threads from the very begining.

She is from Brampton which is just outside of Toronto. Anyone that has seen her will tell you the exact same thing. The bottom line is that she is no longer a poster girl for muscle mag. Did she let herself go? Based on the couple of times I saw her I have to say yes. When you smoke cigerettes and down mixed drinks like no tomorro and abuse the "party lifestyle" it will take an extreme toll on your appearance. In my opinion, she is to modelling what Greg Kovacs is to body building. A flash in the pan. Yes she was great at one point, yes she had potential, but things change. I hope you can understand my point. It is not a personal shot at anyone.

Peaks.

genetic freak

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2005, 05:38:11 AM »
Read "delicious" and "Bugga T.O" 's reply's. They are dead on the money. And to "Grant", are you sure its the right girl? Stacey Lynn was never a stripper to my knowledge. ou may be thinking of the pronstar Jenny Lynn. She was a feature at a couple of strip clubs down here.
genetic Freak

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2005, 08:24:16 AM »
Well airbrushed or not she was in a magazine and it takes looks to be in one,and so what about airbrushed we all know they already use specialtype lens artificial light and touch up the final shot they want in the magazine. She is pretty but yes sure there are prettier women allaround the world, on top of  that why would she want to pose again the pay is  shit and I'm sure she get her exposure and covers, tears already so she has a rep, stop trying to hate onher for not keeping up in contest condition, no one stay 2% BF all the time not healthy

peaks

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2005, 08:43:34 AM »
Don't for get "Youandme", her mother works at muscle mag's head office. That is how and why she got in. As for no money in it...look where it got Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson and Lisa Marie Varon (Victoria in the WWE) all WWe contracts and they're making millions. Not to mention the others who pose for playboy and do other modelling.
Peaks.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2005, 09:02:47 AM »
Yeah but before they went in they had to go through alot of shit,I know Trish has had and is dealing with alot of injuries, when she first started the wrestling I heard she sucked and now she is really good, Hey Im all for "getting" in and yeah it sometimes takes knowing someone that works or know someone, not everyone can use stepping stones to bigger success stories, there has to be alot ofdrive maybe she gotinvlovedin that party scene in Toronot it is big and sucks you in up there

testicles

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2005, 09:03:36 AM »
all WWe contracts and they're making millions. .

lol ... you're such a retard .... they'd be lucky to have made a million in total

as i said b4 ... you're either a jealous bitch or an anonymous pussy ... get a life

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005, 06:26:19 AM »
Here is a recent pic from that bar site . What's not hot about her now ?  ::)

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2005, 07:06:58 AM »
Gosh.. why are you so mean.... let a girl live and carry on.....  enough already or I will delete this whole thread

Ace The Alchemist

• Getbig II
  • By Any Means Necessary.
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2005, 10:39:16 AM »
She's still slammin... Haters, I'll never understand em.