Author Topic: Adonis--Question (Others Feel Free To get in also)  (Read 6542 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Adonis--Question (Others Feel Free To get in also)
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2010, 04:33:02 PM »
You are delusional my friend .

well all I know is in the end it wont matter, I have zero zero zero interest in dropping below 12-14%.
If you arent competing I will never ever understand the purpose for going so low.
Especially if you live in the freezing cold climate I live in.

And plus 178 at my height is a weight of a bitch, not a man. I'd feel like I should put on a dress at that weight

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2010, 04:33:59 PM »
That has been established a looooonnnngggg time ago.  ;D

But you are right Che.  I know first hand as well as other fat fucks that have lost weight.

well played

asshole   ;D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2010, 04:34:41 PM »
well all I know is in the end it wont matter, I have zero zero zero interest in dropping below 12-14%.
If you arent competing I will never ever understand the purpose for going so low.
Especially if you live in the freezing cold climate I live in.

And plus 178 at my height is a weight of a bitch, not a man. I'd feel like I should put on a dress at that weight

Oh..so you are going for the linebacker look?  :D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2010, 04:35:29 PM »
Oh..so you are going for the linebacker look?  :D

oooooo ur a lippy fuker today arent you?  lolollllllllllll

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2010, 04:35:33 PM »
That has been established a looooonnnngggg time ago.  ;D

But you are right Che.  I know first hand as well as other fat fucks that have lost weight.

;D

5'11'' 178lbs 4%bf (natural)  he would be a freak of nature  , probably  the best  natural bodybuilder  in the world.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2010, 04:37:25 PM »

;D

5'11'' 178lbs 4%bf (natural)  he would be a freak of nature  , probably  the best  natural bodybuilder  in the world.
hmmm Layne is in 190-200 range at that height?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2010, 04:38:25 PM »

;D

Exactly.

I don`t really need to say anything as Che is 100 percent on the money.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2010, 04:41:28 PM »
hmmm Layne is in 190-200 range at that height?
No.  Layne is not in that range actually.  A bit less.  Disturbia is no Layne and Layne has large doofus bones.  I can`t tell what kind of structure Disturbia has as he needs to lose over 100 lbs.

He is in denial since his whole persona has been built on being a fat ass and maintaining it.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2010, 04:43:37 PM »
you didnt hurt my feelings at all,....just use your head one time and think about it

156 pounds     5 foot 11     thats near death

I was 6'1" at 160 punds when I was a senior in high school

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2010, 04:43:43 PM »
No.  Layne is not in that range actually.  A bit less.  Disturbia is no Layne and Layne has large doofus bones.  I can`t tell what kind of structure Disturbia has as he needs to lose over 100 lbs.

He is in denial since his whole persona has been built on being a fat ass and maintaining it.

well I guess we are similar

your whole persona has been built on being a skinny arrogant twink and maintaining it    tomato potato

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2010, 04:45:09 PM »
another thing is I train legs hard, I love the squat rack and have large calves also.   Adonis has absolute chicken legs, he cant even argue that. I mean how much weight does that add into the equation?
Hate to dissapoint you sweetie, but I do squat a lot and have squatted more weight than you ever have (470 for one rep ass to floor when I was a Permabulker).  Furthermore, even right now I ass to ground squat more than you can.

Your waist is huge right now, you should be able to squat a lot as a result.  But......you can`t.  That oughta tell you something...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2010, 04:46:09 PM »
I was 6'1" at 160 punds when I was a senior in high school
You weren`t in contest shape and you did not have abs.  Hope this helps.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2010, 04:47:03 PM »

As many of you know, I've spend the last 6 months preparing for my first natural pro show, the IFPA International. The show was this past weekend and went extremely well. I weighed in at 196.7 on friday, putting me in the heavyweight class along with 6 other competitors with a total of 6 competitors in the lightweight class (13 pros total)

Also keep in mind that this is contest conditioning. You are not contest conditioning at your weight.

Myself i was 230 at 10-12% a while ago but at 6'3. If i was to go down lower to say 5% i would probably be around 210-215.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2010, 04:48:57 PM »
well I guess we are similar

your whole persona has been built on being a skinny arrogant twink and maintaining it    tomato potato
Not really.  I have been all sizes by choice.  I have been up to 245 lbs and back all the way down about 3 times just for fun.

Now, I stay within 5-10 lbs of being insanely ripped.  I really should post a picture soon as I am way leaner than any pic that I have ever posted before.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2010, 04:50:24 PM »
Hate to dissapoint you sweetie, but I do squat a lot and have squatted more weight than you ever have (470 for one rep ass to floor when I was a Permabulker).  Furthermore, even right now I ass to ground squat more than you can.

Your waist is huge right now, you should be able to squat a lot as a result.  But......you can`t.  That oughta tell you something...

AJAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA 445 for 10 below parallel and 595 for a single with MULTIPLE  witnesses (obv a long time ago but still did it)

try again twink

I can still do 3 plates aside for 11 below parallel which isnt much at all but I will get it back as time goes

Adonis, dotn kid yourself, I was very strong and am getting strong again. Ive only been back lifting 2 months

so take your twinky 470 and go play in another sandbox

actually a member on here (WAWY) has seen me do the 445 for 10 so feel free to ask

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2010, 04:50:42 PM »
Layne was close to 197 lbs when he competed at the IFPA show last week.
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2010, 04:51:13 PM »
Also keep in mind that this is contest conditioning. You are not contest conditioning at your weight.

Myself i was 230 at 10-12% a while ago but at 6'3. If i was to go down lower to say 5% i would probably be around 210-215.
I am in a contest condition right now as we speak at around 156 lbs.  This is the lowest I have ever been. For reference, the Mr. Getbig pictures (which I was fat in) were taken at 174-176.  Thats some perspective.

I have glute striations right now.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2010, 04:52:09 PM »
I am in a contest condition right now as we speak at around 156 lbs.  This is the lowest I have ever been. For reference, the Mr. Getbig pictures (which I was fat in) were taken at 174-176.  Thats some perspective.

alright point taken.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2010, 04:54:21 PM »

Bullshit without pics!!!

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2010, 04:54:27 PM »
Layne was close to 197 lbs when he competed at the IFPA show last week.

He has large Doofus bones as I stated before.  Nigerian black men have similar structures and can accomdiate more weight which is not always a good thing.  That would be the the antithesis of someone like Flex Wheeler any other with a small frame.  He ranges from 185-195.  Looks best at 185 in my opinion.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2010, 04:54:36 PM »
The True Adonis      03:52:04 PM     Posting in Adonis--Question (Others Feel Free To get in also).

smashing keys like there is no tomorrow

god this tool is fun to play with while killing time until the webcast

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2010, 04:55:33 PM »

At 156 you should have cock striations.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2010, 04:57:02 PM »
He has large Doofus bones as I stated before.  Nigerian black men have similar structures and can accomdiate more weight which is not always a good thing.  That would be the the antithesis of someone like Flex Wheeler any other with a small frame.  He ranges from 185-195.  Looks best at 185 in my opinion.
He was in better condition at ~195 lb last week though. Thats aboutt 7-10 more lean mass then the last time he competed like 4 years ago  8)
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2010, 04:57:11 PM »
The True Adonis      03:52:04 PM     Posting in Adonis--Question (Others Feel Free To get in also).

smashing keys like there is no tomorrow

god this tool is fun to play with while killing time until the webcast
Agreed.  This is shattering your own self image as you are finally getting "it" that you need to lose over 100 lbs and then some.

You of course will NEVER do it, so its really a worthless thread on you part to even start.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2010, 04:57:33 PM »
Duh, at 156 you should have cock striations.
Uh, I'll take your word on that. :-\ :-X

But he's been talking shit about posting his new more ripped than ever pics for weeks now and he's posted nothing............all talk?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!