Author Topic: 1 Month Weight Loss  (Read 14876 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: 1 Month Weight Loss
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2010, 11:32:29 AM »
gravity's rainbow
Ha! I spent a whole Summer, years ago, reading that book. Some fucked up shit. At one point I thought he wrote it just to use every single word in the dictionary (I had to look up lots). I'd love to get his signature, but that's not gonna happen.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2010, 11:50:13 AM »
hmmm
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 12:11:45 PM »
meal 1 - milk + protein powder = 210cals, 31p, 9c, 5f

snack - 2x coffee's + chunky kitkat = 357cals, 9p, 41c, 18f

meal 2 - pre workout - milk + protein powder + 10g creatine = 210cals, 31p, 9c, 5f

8x45kg - db deadlift
8x45kg - db shrug
7x45kg - flat db press
8x45kg - one arm db row
7x45kg - incline db press

steady state cardio - 30 mins @ 63% VO2 max/ 115-120 bpm, which is where peak fat oxidation occurs according to studies.

meal 3 - post workout - milk + protein powder + 10g creatine = 210cals, 31p, 9c, 5f

snack = wine gums = 395cals, 7p, 91c, 0f

meal 4 = spicy linguine bolognese = 426cals, 41p, 50c, 11f

daily totals = 2035cals, 154p, 223c, 56f
ratios = 30/42/25

I had a tremendous workout today, the cramp feeling/weakness in my right arm has gone  :) and apart from the usual shoulder/pec pain i felt great and strong.  My form on the flat press still needs improving, but as I've only just started doing the movement i feel it is natural to take a little time to get it perfect. The steady cardio was enjoyable too, i did it while watching David Henry's leg workout from his beyond motivated DVD  8)

i have actually changed the protein powder i have been drinking since Friday from whey 90+ which is 66% whey 33% casein to milk protein concentrate which is 80% casein 20% whey. its not as tasty as the whey one, but its OK. i have 5kg of the stuff to use before i buy more. casein has been shown in studies to be more effective than whey in caloric deficit, and it has been theorised by the likes of Alan Argon and Lyle McDonald that a blend of the two would be better than either one on their own. We'll see how it goes, but as i said i had a great workout today  :) long may it continue.  8)

bring on Feb  8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2010, 12:15:49 PM »
Fatpanda: if you're serious about actually dropping weight  cut the candy and chocolate out of your diet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2010, 12:16:36 PM »
Somethings on here for the GENERAL weight loss public...

http://mpftrainingsystems.com/

newmom

« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2010, 12:18:36 PM »
Fatpanda: if you're serious about actually dropping weight  cut the candy and chocolate out of your diet.

among other things he needs to cut out almost daily

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2010, 12:27:18 PM »
I must be doing it all wrong then,...................

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2010, 12:35:45 PM »
Brocolli has fat ???

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2010, 01:17:30 PM »
Brocolli has fat ???

i wondered that too, checked other sources and it does

weird

w8m8

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM »
he looks good in yellow

:D

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2010, 02:12:18 PM »
What an estrogenic physique.

I bet he has ED.
It's Hip to be Square!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2010, 02:13:40 PM »
Pathetic

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »
he looks good in yellow

:D

lolololllllllllllll

and lol at ur avatar

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2010, 03:12:40 PM »
FP is losing 5 lbs a month and he thinks he will be lean by Feb.  ::)  He is clearly delusional. His time as a homeless person has taken a toll. PIP FP

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2010, 03:23:01 PM »
how about I throw progress pics up wehn I reach my goal, you who is unable to reach the upper shelves
::) theres a shock.

i don't think getbig can wait for eternity and a day.
175lbs by 31st July

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2010, 03:33:27 PM »
There's a surprise. The nutritional weight-loss "expert" puts on 20 pounds while singing the praises of eating kit kats every day.  ::)

Try eating them once a week, tubs.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2010, 03:36:59 PM »
Unless it's water weight, 8 lbs in a month is too fast for a natural, you heroes.  That's a 1000 calorie/day deficit.  Fat goes on slow, fat comes off slow. 

Also, if you start dieting at 15% you'll see a difference in a month.  FP isn't going to see a big difference after a month.  He's obviously just pissed everyone off because you guys must realize this.

Stay the course, FP.

thanks tape, and kiwiol.

i won't stop till i'm under 10%, maybe even 5% depending how its going.

the fact is the 7.5lbs i've lost so far since this first month since i started that doomed comp with josh isn't great, but 7.5lbs a month for 5 months is 37.5lbs. i also started this diet at 280+ so i've already been losing weight for a while before i started the comp at 250ish.

Also now that i've changed my cardio to longer steady state i think i will start to see much quicker fat loss results too.

the great thing about what i'm doing is its the easiest diet in the world, i actually enjoy eating the foods i do, i enjoy the cardio, there is no suffering, no cravings just happy times and good tasty food ;D

while josh on the other hand, sits melting down in his apartment, eating sawdust, making youtube videos of me and threads attacking me, while getting more and more depressed by his bland boring diet  ::)

hell the guy is on my log more than he's own his own. clearly dieting isn't good for his mental state.

but its ok, when feb comes and the see's the results i've had, i'm sure he will become good friends with the chunky kitkats too  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2010, 03:44:47 PM »
thanks tape, and kiwiol.

i won't stop till i'm under 10%, maybe even 5% depending how its going.

the fact is the 7.5lbs i've lost so far since this first month since i started that doomed comp with josh isn't great, but 7.5lbs a month for 5 months is 37.5lbs. i also started this diet at 280+ so i've already been losing weight for a while before i started the comp at 250ish.

Also now that i've changed my cardio to longer steady state i think i will start to see much quicker fat loss results too.

the great thing about what i'm doing is its the easiest diet in the world, i actually enjoy eating the foods i do, i enjoy the cardio, there is no suffering, no cravings just happy times and good tasty food ;D

while josh on the other hand, sits melting down in his apartment, eating sawdust, making youtube videos of me and threads attacking me, while getting more and more depressed by his bland boring diet  ::)

hell the guy is on my log more than he's own his own. clearly dieting isn't good for his mental state.

but its ok, when feb comes and the see's the results i've had, i'm sure he will become good friends with the chunky kitkats too  ;D

how come you just dont go to a real gym?  I dont get it.

my logs moved down to the y board since you quit,....i still post, y boards jut more fun

if you look better than me feb 1 I will 100% assume your diet practices, I will also FULLY admit I was wrong, and fully admit you were the more intelligent and superior person.

I know for fact you wouldnt do that if I looked better

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2010, 03:46:27 PM »
how come you just dont go to a real gym?  I dont get it.

my logs moved down to the y board since you quit,....i still post, y boards jut more fun

if you look better than me feb 1 I will 100% assume your diet practices, I will also FULLY admit I was wrong, and fully admit you were the more intelligent and superior person.

I know for fact you wouldnt do that if I looked better

hahaha why would i admit you are more intelligent and look better when you don't  ???

i may admit you are slimmer than me - if you are. but i have movie star good looks ( andy garcia) and the intellect of a titan  ;) ;D
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2010, 03:49:09 PM »
hahaha why would i admit you are more intelligent and look better when you don't  ???

i may admit you are slimmer than me - if you are. but i have movie star good looks ( andy garcia) and the intellect of a titan  ;) ;D

ok
if you are better looking and smarter than me good stuff--congratulations

I dont know if slimmer is the word, but I carry an absolute shitload more muscle than you---I mean we are talkin lots

why dont you go to a real gym?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2010, 04:02:22 PM »
is that an iphone 4 if not your becoming obsolete.

TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2010, 04:02:51 PM »

In a fat suit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2010, 04:04:16 PM »
i just want to know why the dude wont go to a real gym
its  not a hard question

and please no bullshit answer like you have enough for a full workout at home, thats a load of shit

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2010, 04:09:34 PM »
i just want to know why the dude wont go to a real gym
its  not a hard question

and please no bullshit answer like you have enough for a full workout at home, thats a load of shit
Because it's in public. Duh.     ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2010, 04:11:04 PM »
i wondered that too, checked other sources and it does

weird

Yeah I had no idea.