Author Topic: How much is Phil Heath 'all drugs' compared to other current bodybuilders?  (Read 31882 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: How much is Phil Heath 'all drugs' compared to other current bodybuilders?
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2010, 07:53:44 AM »
you can IM it too.

but what he's implying is that introducing insulin directly into the muscle tissue is responsible for the hypertrophy- like something 'magic' happens when you use insulin site specifically. lol- holy fuck. ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah

all he does is come off as a fucking know-it-all who knows nothing. he's such a tool.

i'd be very surprised if he has any real life friendships because of this.

i'm going to do what i always do here - educate and own you.

do a pub med search on insulin, intra muscular igf-1, and mgf  and see what you come up with cheif !

i'll give you a few hours to see what you can find.

i expect a full apology from you, or once again the owning will be brutal and without mercy.
175lbs by 31st July

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2010, 08:00:36 AM »
Fatpanda...

How did the Getbiggers get that disgusting pic of you and why would you post it on the Internet? True question.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2010, 08:04:39 AM »
Fatpanda...

How did the Getbiggers get that disgusting pic of you and why would you post it on the Internet? True question.

i'm doing a tranformation log pollux, check it out. its on the training log section of the site.

unlike the faceless cowards here i have no fears of posting pics in terrible shape like that because i know how to change how i look.

these clowns will never post a pic because they are ashamed, its why they attack me in every thread. its quite sad really.
175lbs by 31st July

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2010, 08:12:16 AM »
If Phil Heath is working with Hany, trust me, he is on a ton of drugs.!!!! Hany and Oscar are known for there extreme drug use.Why do you think Desmond Miller had to retire early? Oscar!!! Kai's trainer.I seen oscars drug regiman for a 275lb guy at it was insane..We are talking 36iu;s of HGH, 2500-3000mg of test.There was other stuff, on the list, but I cant remember, this was 4 years ago.The guy worked worked with Oscare for 4 weeks, and he said he stopped because he felt like he was goiong to die.
He said all the stuff Oscar put him on had him sweating like crazy, and his heart pounded so hard, he felt like he was going to have a heart attack or a stroke.These so called "guru's like Chad ,Hany, AND Oscare dont give a shit about your health.Just look at Tom Prince ,Flex Wheeler, Desmond Miller and Don Long.There guys could have been in bodybuilding alot longer if they didnt have such reckless people helping them.Do you think Hany, Chad, or any of these guys care if you have health problems or even die....No.Its not there body, its yours

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2010, 08:18:57 AM »
If Phil Heath is working with Hany, trust me, he is on a ton of drugs.!!!! Hany and Oscar are known for there extreme drug use.Why do you think Desmond Miller had to retire early? Oscar!!! Kai's trainer.I seen oscars drug regiman for a 275lb guy at it was insane..We are talking 36iu;s of HGH, 2500-3000mg of test.There was other stuff, on the list, but I cant remember, this was 4 years ago.The guy worked worked with Oscare for 4 weeks, and he said he stopped because he felt like he was goiong to die.
He said all the stuff Oscar put him on had him sweating like crazy, and his heart pounded so hard, he felt like he was going to have a heart attack or a stroke.These so called "guru's like Chad ,Hany, AND Oscare dont give a shit about your health.Just look at Tom Prince ,Flex Wheeler, Desmond Miller and Don Long.There guys could have been in bodybuilding alot longer if they didnt have such reckless people helping them.Do you think Hany, Chad, or any of these guys care if you have health problems or even die....No.Its not there body, its yours

:o

you're the guy who owns the gym in upstate NY...correct?

thank god Team Brandy Leaver got off the oscar train before a crash.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2010, 08:23:11 AM »
i'm doing a tranformation log pollux, check it out. its on the training log section of the site.

unlike the faceless cowards here i have no fears of posting pics in terrible shape like that because i know how to change how i look.

these clowns will never post a pic because they are ashamed, its why they attack me in every thread. its quite sad really.

Gotcha. Well, that's great you posted a pic and doing a transformation; I applaude you. But don't talk shit about other people's physique when you look like that. True thought.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2010, 08:23:42 AM »
good thing you kept your mouth shut then eh wiggs  ;)

i would have thought by now you would have learned - never doubt what i say.  ::)

I love you Panda ;D...You're a swell mate...Lets get skinny together, mo homo... ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2010, 08:25:50 AM »
Fatpanda...

When will the self transformation end and will you be posting an updated pic?  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2010, 08:40:21 AM »

do a pub med search on insulin, intra muscular igf-1, and mgf  and see what you come up with cheif !

i expect a full apology from you, or once again the owning will be brutal and without mercy.

dear titty boy,

you said insulin in your first post, not igf/mgf- which by the way have nothing to do with insulin or its conversion in the body. the only similarity to insulin igf has is its molecular structure, dolt.

you do realise the whole board is reading this, right? and that they are following your posts, and that you look more and more unintelligent by the minute (if thats even possible). i cannot believe how after being proven so many times you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about that you continue to post.

i guess you figure because it's called IGF- 'insulin growth factor'- it's related to the application of exogenous insulin administration causing the cellular hypertrophy, eh fatbody?

god you are DUMB. ahahahahahaha

now, lets get back to the discussion at hand here, camel tits- please, enlighten us all on how 'intra muscular insulin injections' are responsible for such advanced hypertrophy in the cell it is applied to.

what you see in heath is the result of intra muscular insulin injections, and lots of steroids.

i, and im sure the rest of the board wait in eager anticipation of you not being to answer the question.
b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2010, 08:51:19 AM »

I haven't seen any evidence that intramuscular insulin has localized anabolic effects. If you have references I'd like to see them.

Haven't seen any solid evidence that IGF-1 has localized effects either.

And MGF, does it even do anything in the real world? And is the stuff even real?

That "BFG" poster said Kai was doing lots of IGF-1 and other peptides in his traps. If true, it didn't work. :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2010, 08:52:48 AM »
If Phil Heath is working with Hany, trust me, he is on a ton of drugs.!!!! Hany and Oscar are known for there extreme drug use.

Phil doesn't use a ton of drugs! He hasn't even tried insulin yet! Not even once! :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2010, 08:54:34 AM »
dear titty boy,

you said insulin in your first post, not igf/mgf- which by the way have nothing to do with insulin or its conversion in the body.

you do realise the whole board is reading this, right? and that they are following your posts, and that you look more and more unintelligent by the minute (if thats even possible). i cannot believe how after being proven so many times you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about that you continue to post.

i guess you figure because it's called IGF- 'insulin growth factor'- it's related to the application of exogenous insulin administration causing the cellular hypertrophy, eh fatbody?

god you are DUMB. ahahahahahaha

now, lets get back to the discussion at hand here, camel tits- please, enlighten us all on how 'intra muscular insulin injections' are responsible for such advanced hypertrophy in the cell it is applied to.

i, and im sure the rest of the board wait in eager anticipation of you not being to answer the question.

listen tubbs, i know exactly what insulin does in the body. here's a hint - a lot more than storing glycogen.

thats me gave you two hints lets see if you can prove you have a brain, go onto pubmed and search for those things i mentioned.

hell here's some more hints: MAPk, ERK, Cascade events, myogenic stem cells/ satellite cell activation, mRNA activity,  etc  but you probably can't spell your own name.  ::)

prove me wrong  ::) i'll laugh at your attempts.

i'm also not holding my breath as you could not find a single thing to back up your hyperventilation theory on hypos  ;D
I haven't seen any evidence that intramuscular insulin has localized anabolic effects. If you have references I'd like to see them.

Haven't seen any solid evidence that IGF-1 has localized effects either.

And MGF, does it even do anything in the real world? And is the stuff even real?

That "BFG" poster said Kai was doing lots of IGF-1 and other peptides in his traps. If true, it didn't work. :D

systemic igf-1 does not effect muscle mass, intra muscular igf-1 does - and there is various things that can effect the release on intra muscular igf-1.  ;)

175lbs by 31st July

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2010, 09:01:40 AM »
systemic igf-1 does not effect muscle mass, intra muscular igf-1 does - and there is various things that can effect the release on intra muscular igf-1.  ;)

Yes. This however doesn't mean an intramuscular injection of the mentioned substances will have localized effects. Same as with steroids - there's no solid evidence they have more effects in the injected muscle (beyond scar tissue and inflammation).

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2010, 09:02:03 AM »

i'm also not holding my breath as you could not find a single thing to back up your hyperventilation theory on hypos  ;D

dear stupid- it was you who said heath must have been going hypo because he was short of breath. ahahahahahahaha. short of breath from going hypo- thats a new one! ahahahahahaha omg. will grant had to come along and point out that you used the wrong link to try to prove your point- you dont even know the difference between hyperglycemia, and hypo! fuck you're such a tool. but yet you know all about insulin, hey chubba?

ps. still waiting...

b

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2010, 09:03:48 AM »
Phil doesn't use a ton of drugs! He hasn't even tried insulin yet! Not even once! :D

How the do you know?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2010, 09:04:11 AM »
Yes. This however doesn't mean an intramuscular injection of the mentioned substances will have localized effects. Same as with steroids - there's no solid evidence they have more effects in the injected muscle (beyond scar tissue and inflammation).

um, excuse me Van, but i think he'd know about such things. why are you arguing with him? i mean, look at him- how could he be wrong.

ps. a calorie is a calorie.

b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2010, 09:05:27 AM »
How the do you know?

Because Phil's very good friend Skip said so. And Dante Doggcrapp backed him up.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2010, 09:07:14 AM »
As far as the heavy breathing, I think an expert from this forum is probably right... it's due to this

http://www.synthetek.com/products/synthelator-vasodilator/

Stavios

« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2010, 09:09:10 AM »
Because Phil's very good friend Skip said so. And Dante Doggcrapp backed him up.

Did Doggcrapp really backed this up ??

damn  :-\

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2010, 09:10:57 AM »
As far as the heavy breathing, I think an expert from this forum is probably right... it's due to this

http://www.synthetek.com/products/synthelator-vasodilator/

no no no. our very own resident expert, fatbody, says its from going hypo. too much insulin causing that. yessir. did you know he's an expert on insulin usage? yup. it's true.

God cries every time he hears fatpanda say something.

b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2010, 09:12:59 AM »
Did Doggcrapp really backed this up ??

damn  :-\

Well he said Skip "owned" Disgusted in this debate with facts. Of course, it was just about some other personal issue with Disgusted is my guess and not about Disgusted being wrong. But it was funny in a sad way.  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2010, 10:09:26 AM »
dear stupid- it was you who said heath must have been going hypo because he was short of breath. ahahahahahahaha. short of breath from going hypo- thats a new one! ahahahahahaha omg. will grant had to come along and point out that you used the wrong link to try to prove your point- you dont even know the difference between hyperglycemia, and hypo! fuck you're such a tool. but yet you know all about insulin, hey chubba?

ps. still waiting...

hahahahaha still waiting on what ? i posted another 2 that backed up my statement right after that one that you convienently missed i see  ::) what were the chances of that.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2010, 10:23:54 AM »
no one you rediculously stupid girls - shut your mouth, you are giving very dangerous wrong opinions.

hyperventilating is a known effect of going hypo. i work in a hospital, i see it all the fucking time you clown. not everyone gets it, but it does happen.

not everyone gets gyno, but you still have milk dripping your moobs bitch. :D

insulin is not oil based - it is completely different  ;)

i have no study that specificly shows insulin being injected intra muscular having direct hypertrophic effects, but insulin does effect things that does effect hypertrophy positively. IM injections would also increase the speed insulin effects these items on that site, as its directly absorbed in that site, rather than through the blood stream.

i can post studies later if you like, i am just finished my workout and hitting the shower  :)
175lbs by 31st July

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2010, 10:41:20 AM »
i have no study that specificly shows insulin being injected intra muscular having direct hypertrophic effects, but insulin does effect things that does effect hypertrophy positively. IM injections would also increase the speed insulin effects these items on that site, as its directly absorbed in that site, rather than through the blood stream.

i can post studies later if you like, i am just finished my workout and hitting the shower  :)

It being water based would seem to make it even more unlikely to have site specific effects, I think. Muscle tissue is very vascular and the peptide is dispersed quickly. Diabetics of course depend on this, the systemic effect, so it inhibits glucose production in the liver and so on.

Some have said insulin has site specific lipogenic effects when injected sub-q. I'm not sure about that either, kind of doubt it. Could be wrong of course. If it did to any significant extent you'd think bodybuilders would have trouble dropping belly fat during prep or gaining more fat there when bulking.

If insulin has injection-site specific effects my guess is the effect is minute and unmeasurable. I remember Milos actually addressing this and saying to do the insulin sub-q as it doesn't have site specific effects. But that's just one gurus opinion. :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2010, 11:17:19 AM »
i am just finished my workout and hitting the shower  :)

you can fit in there?

do you have to cover yourself in margarine in order to squeeze in and out of it?
b