Author Topic: 2010 Olympia - Kai Greene's Olympia Condition Explained  (Read 10805 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
2010 Olympia - Kai Greene's Olympia Condition Explained
« on: September 27, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »
I have been very busy as of late and thus have not had time to shed any further detail on the inner workings of professional bodybuilding. I have a minute, and I thought I would help clear up the speculation as to Kai Greene's lackluster performance at the Mr. Olympia.

As I'm sure one can deduce, his problem is simply too much drugs. When you are on as many anabolics, peptides (from growth to every research peptide imagineable), ancillaries, fat burning chemicals and diuretics in the massive doses that Kai is known for it takes a very calculated mind and team of experts to time everything right. Kai and Oscar did not time the dosages correctly and paid the price.

Let me elaborate - I have stated in the past that Kai Greene is on more testosterone than anyone else in the Olympia lineup. Any decent competitor and his guru understands that testosterone - in almost any dosage - needs to be discontinued or at the very least tapered into a faster acting ester before competition with enough time to come in shedding the typical estrogenic bloat.

Mistake #1 - Oscar and Kai decided that to be as full as possible, they would continue using a testosterone blend right until the day of the show and simply increase diuretics and anti estrogens. On paper that might make sense, but anyone well versed in bodybuilding drug interactions should understand the human body doesnt always work like a formula and that last bit of subcutaneous water isnt always as easily pulled out ESPECIALLY on grams of a testosterone blend.

Mistake #2 - simply using too many research peptides in conjuction with each other, without being aware of the subcutaneous water retention they often induce.

Mistake #3 - usig anadrol to fill out when in watery condition in the first place. instead of looking lean and full as one who followed an intelligent test and peptide pre contest protocol would, Kai simply looked bloated.

These are all common mistakes that many competitors make - trying to get too big on too much chemicals all at once. Kai simnply fell into that trap.  

warchild

• Getbig III
Re: Kai Greene's Olympia Condition Explained
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 01:15:41 PM »
Thanks for the brilliant explanation, asshole

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 01:18:41 PM »

LOL
b

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 01:20:30 PM »
I have been very busy as of late and thus have not had time to shed any further detail on the inner workings of professional bodybuilding. I have a minute, and I thought I would help clear up the speculation as to Kai Greene's lackluster performance at the Mr. Olympia.

As I'm sure one can deduce, his problem is simply too much drugs. When you are on as many anabolics, peptides (from growth to every research peptide imagineable), ancillaries, fat burning chemicals and diuretics in the massive doses that Kai is known for it takes a very calculated mind and team of experts to time everything right. Kai and Oscar did not time the dosages correctly and paid the price.

Let me elaborate - I have stated in the past that Kai Greene is on more testosterone than anyone else in the Olympia lineup. Any decent competitor and his guru understands that testosterone - in almost any dosage - needs to be discontinued or at the very least tapered into a faster acting ester before competition with enough time to come in shedding the typical estrogenic bloat.

Mistake #1 - Oscar and Kai decided that to be as full as possible, they would continue using a testosterone blend right until the day of the show and simply increase diuretics and anti estrogens. On paper that might make sense, but anyone well versed in bodybuilding drug interactions should understand the human body doesnt always work like a formula and that last bit of subcutaneous water isnt always as easily pulled out ESPECIALLY on grams of a testosterone blend.

Mistake #2 - simply using too many research peptides in conjuction with each other, without being aware of the subcutaneous water retention they often induce.

Mistake #3 - usig anadrol to fill out when in watery condition in the first place. instead of looking lean and full as one who followed an intelligent test and peptide pre contest protocol would, Kai simply looked bloated.

These are all common mistakes that many competitors make - trying to get too big on too much chemicals all at once. Kai simnply fell into that trap. 

You should try email your resume to KAI for next years OLympia there Guru

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 01:20:51 PM »
Not enough milligrams per mil. Thus explained.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 01:21:00 PM »
 Or maybe it was just the carbs

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 01:22:00 PM »

haha ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 01:22:27 PM »
how about 5-7lbs of food since he was tighter in night 2.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 01:23:10 PM »

wwoow   who pissed in ur cereal   damm!!

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2010, 01:25:10 PM »
wwoow   who pissed in ur cereal   damm!!

Learn how to spell shithead

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 01:25:56 PM »
With the amount of shit Kai's on he'd need this to calculate proper timing and dosages...

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: 2010 Olympia - Kai Greene's Olympia Condition Explained
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2010, 02:09:49 PM »
Do you think he'll earn form his mistake or just keep coming in with the same bloated look?
It's Hip to be Square!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2010, 02:16:34 PM »

This is the problem with some in the sport of BB, they make things way too complicated!. Yes, drugs are a factor in the sport of BB, doah! It was simple in Kai's case, he came in TOO HEAVY, end of story.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2010, 02:20:39 PM »
Kai decided to walk down the wrong path... size instead of conditioning. He will be back... diced and shredded.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2010, 02:22:15 PM »
With the amount of shit Kai's on he'd need this to calculate proper timing and dosages...

:D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 02:43:49 PM »
And here I thought Kai mistimed his Muscle Meds, Code Red....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2010, 02:53:52 PM »
BTW please stay around and give us more info in this industry.  You have proven yourself knowledgeable and useful...thanks

Drugs, cycles, last week prep, new shit, whatever

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 03:06:36 PM »

You obvioulsy dont know the first thing about bodybuilding, You didnt mention

Music,
 posing routin,
Color of tan,
Performance dance routine
Posing trunks
etcetera etcetera etcetera

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2010, 03:06:53 PM »
bfg, whats the famous insulin cocktail milos uses/used on his athletes?

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2010, 03:33:14 PM »
Your speculations makes sense..good anal-ysis (no homo)

Keep up the good work BFG!

More info, please!  :)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 03:38:12 PM »
This is the problem with some in the sport of BB, they make things way too complicated!. Yes, drugs are a factor in the sport of BB, doah! It was simple in Kai's case, he came in TOO HEAVY, end of story.

STFU Howard!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 04:03:37 PM »
Too much of the grapefruit diet, pure and simple.   :D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 04:11:19 PM »
He had a stomach bug.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 04:13:34 PM »
all he needed was the following:

test tren masteron eq gh  ;D :D ;)

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV