Author Topic: WhiteHouse DOES NOT get it!!!!  (Read 1865 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
WhiteHouse DOES NOT get it!!!!
« on: September 28, 2010, 05:16:42 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: WhiteHouse DOES NOT get it!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 07:25:21 PM »
Good clip. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 07:53:11 PM »
its true but not in the sense that some of the far left would like to believe...alot of ppl do wish the health care bill would have done more but not a public option or universal...more competition, more steps to help cut health care costs...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 05:29:17 PM »
Good clip. 

Look outside your window 333386 ...'cause hell has frozen over and pigs are flying!

Finally we agree on an Obama rant. What the heck is this world coming to?

ps: Even more surprising is you didn't start frothing at the mouth screaming Obama is a POFS. Are you ill?  ;)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 06:58:50 PM »
Look outside your window 333386 ...'cause hell has frozen over and pigs are flying!

ps: Even more surprising is you didn't start frothing at the mouth screaming Obama is a POFS. Are you ill?  ;)

The Health care mess was the worst possible mess anyone could possibly have conjured up. 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 12:24:13 AM »

No. You guys dont agree. The fact of the matter is that liberals should be happy. These public exhanges that were set up ARE the public option. Its just that it has been a complete FAILURE.

Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 09:49:30 AM »
When he finally dies (hopefully no time soon), Charles Krauthammer is going to go down in history as one of the greatest Americans of this generation. Forget about graduating from college with honors, studying at Oxford and recieving a Pulitzer. He is one of the most brilliant minds to ever bless this countries soil. He is an exceptionally superior writer with extensive knowledge of politics and public policy as well as an MD (from Harvard Medical School) who has made numerous achievements in the medical field, especially in the study of bipolar and other brain disorders. And oh BTW, did I mention he's also a paraplegic?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 09:56:58 AM »
If Obama pushes that - there will be a major civil insurection.   And you know what - I could care less at this point. 

Obama is nothing more than a vile communist traitor who needs either impeachment or banishment to Elba as a result of his actions. 

Thosae that still support him like Mal and others are a disgrace and should join him.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 10:35:02 AM »
Obama's toast.  His reforms were not what was expected and he's going to lose because of it.  Screw him and screw his white house.  I look forward to seeing him fail. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 10:44:22 AM »
Obama's toast.  His reforms were not what was expected and he's going to lose because of it.  Screw him and screw his white house.  I look forward to seeing him fail. 

KC - I bolted on Bush in Feb 2005 when he pushed Amnesty in Feb 2005 after the re-election.  That set my ass off and from then on I knew the second term would be a disaster - which by and large it was a completely mess but for Alito IMHO. 

However, when did you take this turn against this admn? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »
KC - I bolted on Bush in Feb 2005 when he pushed Amnesty in Feb 2005 after the re-election.  That set my ass off and from then on I knew the second term would be a disaster - which by and large it was a completely mess but for Alito IMHO. 

However, when did you take this turn against this admn? 

I was eating my cherios and i just thought to myself.  fu*k that b*tch he sucks sh*t.  And then i was done.  ;D
Abandon every hope...