Author Topic: Staying on  (Read 9556 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Staying on
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2010, 10:54:17 PM »
pm sev or tbombz to tell you how i look. they have my facebook profile plus recent pics of me and IM FOR REAL.

i wont try to disagree with you anymore, and whenever you need help i will post in your thread, i have no prob at all wil you...you seem like a good poster and i was just trying to help you, not to insult you.

sometimes theres a fine line between use and ADDICTION. i got addicted to peds, you will get addicted and many more guys in here, good posters, would agree that roids, as all drugs, as addictive.

good luck man.

lesaucer

« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2010, 11:11:47 PM »
Nevermind, just found the "pic".

Shitty genetics, that explains the "need" for drugs....

Yes youre natural here, no "doubt". I can imagine you on your "cycle".... ::) a bloated fucking  mess lol!! haha

youre helpless. as for how i look, PM sevastase to give you a link, he knows how i look. 

congrats that was me at 18-19 on creatine and 5k calories diet. heres me now 1 year later, clean

heres my bloated fucking mess of a stomach

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2010, 11:14:43 PM »
congrats that was me at 18-19 on creatine and 5k calories diet. heres me now 1 year later, clean

heres my bloated fucking mess of a stomach

looking good man.

lesaucer

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2010, 11:15:21 PM »
just took these just for you, now post yours so we can see who is this bodybuilding king we are speaking to. I know you have good wheels i saw them before

lesaucer

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2010, 11:32:03 PM »
pm sev or tbombz to tell you how i look. they have my facebook profile plus recent pics of me and IM FOR REAL.

i wont try to disagree with you anymore, and whenever you need help i will post in your thread, i have no prob at all wil you...you seem like a good poster and i was just trying to help you, not to insult you.

sometimes theres a fine line between use and ADDICTION. i got addicted to peds, you will get addicted and many more guys in here, good posters, would agree that roids, as all drugs, as addictive.

good luck man.

thanks for your help. disagree with me all you want as long as you have good arguments. and dont worry im not addicted to roids, at least not yet.lol. Otherwise I would be shooting up right now instead of being 'off'. im feeling very good in and out of the gym with or without aas. only things that suck are the BIG libido decrease and acne from pct, luckily I dont have any in my face.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2010, 03:17:30 AM »
thanks for your help. disagree with me all you want as long as you have good arguments. and dont worry im not addicted to roids, at least not yet.lol. Otherwise I would be shooting up right now instead of being 'off'. im feeling very good in and out of the gym with or without aas. only things that suck are the BIG libido decrease and acne from pct, luckily I dont have any in my face.

me too lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2010, 07:40:03 AM »
looking good man.

are you fucking kidding me? I have seen Meso pics before and he destroys you Leasucker.
LEsacuer friend you are clearly dellusional if you think you have great genetics. Cocky as well. I have always  been extremely humble with my physique because unless your 220 lean at 5 10 I think you are not worth wearing a tanktop in public IMO. Not saying I have those stats right now but I looked as good if not better than you at 17 years old on 2 amps of test per week and alwyas thought my genetics were average at best. IF you have pro genetics I am the next Kevin levrone.

so I guess some people really are dellusional:) also is annoying the fact  you ran test and dbol like one time and are telling people about gh insulin and a ton of compounds you never tried.

"ECA GH t3 CLEN  PROVIRON LETO LASIX TIGHTNESS RIGHT THERE"
Lesaucer

you havent even dieted before and are talking about Lasix ,only on getbig
l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2010, 09:05:54 AM »
are you fucking kidding me? I have seen Meso pics before and he destroys you Leasucker.
LEsacuer friend you are clearly dellusional if you think you have great genetics. Cocky as well. I have always  been extremely humble with my physique because unless your 220 lean at 5 10 I think you are not worth wearing a tanktop in public IMO. Not saying I have those stats right now but I looked as good if not better than you at 17 years old on 2 amps of test per week and alwyas thought my genetics were average at best. IF you have pro genetics I am the next Kevin levrone.

so I guess some people really are dellusional:) also is annoying the fact  you ran test and dbol like one time and are telling people about gh insulin and a ton of compounds you never tried.

Lesaucer

no no its ok now, we solved the arguement with pms..  :) its cool.  8)

lesaucer

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2010, 01:26:08 PM »
haha flinstone what a tard. Of course I knew meso destroyed me, I already knew he was on for 2 years straight and was competing..it was just to start shit for fun and see a pic of him (no homo)...never said I had levrone genetics but it makes me think I have good ones when I compare to other guys at my gym older and on the sauce too.. I am faaar from cocky I know im nothing compared to some people and I never wear tanktops in public lol. except at the gym.
Also congrats for looking better than me at 17 on 2 test amps. you want a cookie?
That post of me was not serious, damn what an idiot you are, do you really think im serious when I accuse a 7yo that she takes lasix because she have a 6 pack? lmaaaooo.   
Show me where im telling people about gh+slin

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2010, 01:35:56 PM »
I know flinstones in real life, and he has you beat by miles lessaucer..not to belittle you or anything dude, but i'm just saying..
I think flinstones was just comparing himself to you because you and him (and me) are basically around the same age and have the same juice experience/history (more or less) and you wrote about how you have a great physqiue and how your responding great to roids when he doesnt consider himself anything remotely good yet and he has you beat by miles.
But whatever dude, we are still young and barely on the tip of the iceberg still. I know that I still have to put in alot more time/training/ juice/food into it before I can call myself anything good..and I already beat most of kids my age, but it doesnt make me good.

lesaucer

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2010, 01:52:16 PM »
I know flinstones in real life, and he has you beat by miles lessaucer..not to belittle you or anything dude, but i'm just saying..
I think flinstones was just comparing himself to you because you and him (and me) are basically around the same age and have the same juice experience/history (more or less) and you wrote about how you have a great physqiue and how your responding great to roids when he doesnt consider himself anything remotely good yet and he has you beat by miles.
But whatever dude, we are still young and barely on the tip of the iceberg still. I know that I still have to put in alot more time/training/ juice/food into it before I can call myself anything good..and I already beat most of kids my age, but it doesnt make me good.

I dont care if he beat me by miles man tons of guys beat me I know that. sorry if i said i had a good physique.. I didnt knew you all would get all estrogenic and panic over this like if i said that I was the bodybuilding king or something.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2010, 02:09:55 PM »
What is this a fucking dick swinging contest? Stay on topic

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2010, 03:01:51 PM »
;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2010, 03:14:10 PM »

I had a dream your gonna be a future mod at some point. ;D ;D ;D
l

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2010, 03:33:39 PM »

Lesaucer

Outed.  :-X

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2010, 04:37:17 PM »
BUMP!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2010, 04:39:44 PM »
balding & cholesterol levels would be my concern as I still have a full head of hair and my HDL levels are naturally always low...
DAWG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2010, 06:40:38 PM »
What is your hdl naturally? I just got mine checked and it was 50

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2010, 03:42:07 AM »
What is your hdl naturally? I just got mine checked and it was 50

mine stays in the mid 20's very bad....
DAWG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2010, 09:18:59 AM »
Shit mine was at 25 on the 7th month of my cycle

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2010, 03:58:47 PM »
Shit mine was at 25 on the 7th month of my cycle

dude tell me about it...I'm at very high risk for heart disease and Im a natural...never even fucked with gear and my levels are terrible...doc said its genetic...I have been taking fish oil,flax oil,krill oil,cooking everything in olive oil haha I'm oiled the fuck out!..I go back in 3 months to see if taking all that makes a difference  b 4 I have to go on prescription shit...It's actually one of the main reasons I haven't did a cycle because my levels are fucked to Begin with:(...
DAWG

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2010, 01:01:18 AM »
shit....i had 25 too... what are the risks?  :-\

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2010, 07:34:16 AM »
Were you natural when you got your blood work?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2010, 08:21:12 AM »
Were you natural when you got your blood work?
no..

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2010, 11:03:12 AM »
If your numbers were like that when you were natural I would be much more concerned...I mean that shit is bad for your blood vessels but you are young...check your levels again after you come off...I'm sure you will be back to normal in no time...my hdl went from 25 to 50 in a month after coming off