Author Topic: Staying on  (Read 9558 times)

lesaucer

Staying on
« on: September 28, 2010, 05:53:34 PM »
im thinking about never coming off, whats the point, having to deal with all the pct bullshit, psychological feeling like shit,losing mass etc etc...when all you have to do is shoot 1ml of test ew and everything is fine, topnotch.... only problem I can think of with this is if there is a world zombie invasion and you are one of the few survivor..and your test stack gets empty..then you're fucked.... but other than that even if you all you sources get busted or something you can still go to the doctor and he will prescribe you some test...
So who else here been thinking about that

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Staying on
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 05:55:34 PM »
i was on for almost 5 years.....if i get back on i will not be comming off.....

off cycle=250-500mg of test a week...

bench

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 06:08:21 PM »
i was on for almost 5 years.....if i get back on i will not be comming off.....

off cycle=250-500mg of test a week...

bench

give me the reason why you dont stay on 250mg ew..everything would be stable, more test than normal, feel better, better sex, more mass, etcetc...without the sides like if you were on 1.5g... why dont you do this.. im just looking for reason not to do it basically I know you're a police so maybe cause of your job

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 06:49:09 PM »
Are you planning on having kids?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 06:52:23 PM »
give me the reason why you dont stay on 250mg ew..everything would be stable, more test than normal, feel better, better sex, more mass, etcetc...without the sides like if you were on 1.5g... why dont you do this.. im just looking for reason not to do it basically I know you're a police so maybe cause of your job

If you're looking to be very active and successful as a bodybuilder, staying on yr round is pretty much a necessity these days. That doesn't mean short breaks off are going to hurt you but the majority of the time you'll be on.

During this time, sure, 200-250mg/wk of test will help you maintain what you have, help you stay in far better shape. If you're looking to compete, especially during your contest prep you're going to need to run more than just 250mg/wk of test to maintain your size and hardness in sub-normal body fat.

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 07:37:07 PM »
not looking to be a competitive bodybuilder, I just wanna have a great physique...I have a great physique now im very very satisfied with the way I look now on 750mg test, 300mg eq, 350mg tren... of course we are never satisfied in this game so I will up the dose for sure in my future cycles... but this idea of staying on 250mg test all the time is not so much because of the mass loss but for the crash and all the health and psychological troubles concerning coming off I would not have...

TST yes I plan on having kids but dont care too much about it as of now... you think cruising on 250mg test instead of going completely off between cycles is going to fuck my shit up about having kids?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 07:43:28 PM »
Sounds like a great idea but there all some small risks. You hemogoblin levels will get pretty hard. Your rbc count can increase over a long peroid of time with exo. test injections. Whyn't take a couple of do a small pct and try some other things to keep you anabolic like igf-1 or sarms. I want my balls to work as long as possible considering im only 21. And I agree with you if some crazy shit happen.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 07:50:48 PM »
thats the only reason....and they wont even test me for it....its just a moral thing.....cant play both sides of the fence..

and my cycles were more like "blast, and cruise" unless i was going into a contest.......so 1-3g's of test a week with various anabolics.....then go down to 250-50mg for cruising...

bench

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 08:22:02 PM »
I agree with makeveli you will definitely need to keep an eye on your hemoglobin levels...do you get regular blood work done? I was on an 8 month cycle and my hemoglobin was in the upper range...also steroids fuck with your cholesterol so you will need to keep an eye on that as well...staying on long heavy cycles resulting in high blood pressure and a faster pulse is not healthy so as long you monitor yourself you should be ok...it is possible you could hav difficulty having kids if you never come off

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 08:23:50 PM »
I agree with makeveli you will definitely need to keep an eye on your hemoglobin levels...do you get regular blood work done? I was on an 8 month cycle and my hemoglobin was in the upper range...also steroids fuck with your cholesterol so you will need to keep an eye on that as well...staying on long heavy cycles resulting in high blood pressure and a faster pulse is not healthy so as long you monitor yourself you should be ok...it is possible you could hav difficulty having kids if you never come off
that was my only fear.....after the 5 year jaunt ended i had all test ran, and even got a sperm count...everything was good....i got a sperm count a year after everything was dropped and it was even better...

bench

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 08:25:57 PM »
Some guys arent as lucky...thats my biggest fear as well...thats why i like to take 8 months off between cycles

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 08:28:07 PM »
Some guys arent as lucky...thats my biggest fear as well...thats why i like to take 8 months off between cycles
i never even had thinning hair....and i blasted 3g's of test a few times...

bench

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 08:53:01 PM »
I agree with makeveli you will definitely need to keep an eye on your hemoglobin levels...do you get regular blood work done? I was on an 8 month cycle and my hemoglobin was in the upper range...also steroids fuck with your cholesterol(try sytrinol/niacin/fish oil)  so you will need to keep an eye on that as well...staying on long heavy cycles resulting in high blood pressure(Hawthorne/Baby aspirin/diet/reduce sodium/increase water intake) and a faster pulse is not healthy so as long you monitor yourself you should be ok...it is possible you could hav difficulty having kids if you never come off(maybe, maybe not, HMG/HCG) (bloodwork every six months)(Saw Palmetto for prostate health).
Just have to be smart.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 08:12:27 AM »
Ive used niacin and it barely did anything

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 11:06:54 AM »
Ive used niacin and it barely did anything
Try Sytrinol, works well.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 07:47:16 PM »
Got to say I am pretty fortunate that I recover quickly when I come off and even shut down when on isn't all that apparent.  Everything works, believe me I found out the hard way during a spell of me being on for well over 6 months.

Last blood work everything was normal or slightly elevated from the normal ranges, but nothing to be concerned about.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2010, 05:51:25 PM »
im thinking about never coming off, whats the point, having to deal with all the pct bullshit, psychological feeling like shit,losing mass etc etc...when all you have to do is shoot 1ml of test ew and everything is fine, topnotch.... only problem I can think of with this is if there is a world zombie invasion and you are one of the few survivor..and your test stack gets empty..then you're fucked.... but other than that even if you all you sources get busted or something you can still go to the doctor and he will prescribe you some test...
So who else here been thinking about that

yes, but the pins might get to you in a few years

TEAM Nasser

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2010, 07:49:56 PM »
I agree with makeveli you will definitely need to keep an eye on your hemoglobin levels...

Agree also. Make sure cholestrol and bp is good too. As long as your in line, no need to come off if you don't want to imo.

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2010, 10:28:02 PM »
Lesaucer is 20 years old. I think you guys are way off base telling a 20 year old to never come off. His body needs recovery time, and if he wants to have children someday, recovery is very important.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2010, 11:03:50 PM »
Lesaucer is 20 years old. I think you guys are way off base telling a 20 year old to never come off. His body needs recovery time, and if he wants to have children someday, recovery is very important.

I agree. Didn't realize he was that young.

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 08:47:17 AM »
I agree. Didn't realize he was that young.

AJ I know you and I know your advice. I wasn't rreferring to you as I know you wouldn't condone this at that age.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 09:44:31 AM »
be smart Lesaucer, don't fuck yourself up like I did

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2010, 02:32:25 PM »
be smart Lesaucer, don't fuck yourself up like I did

what happened to you?

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2010, 05:01:30 PM »
what happened to you?

nothing I am just pretty irresponsible with my own use

"do as I say, not as I so" defines me well

time will tell when I will want to have kids  :-\

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2010, 07:45:06 PM »
I was speaking in general. If someones 20 and wants to have kids one day they should know better. But in the end its their life. Lots of guys stay on from teen years. To me I wouldnt even use until 30s.