Author Topic: LMAO  (Read 1424 times)

Stavios

LMAO
« on: September 29, 2010, 04:40:35 PM »
Some dude at the gym asked me what he should do for his first cycle, I told him that 500mg of sustanon per week for 12 weeks would be a good start.

He just texted me saying: " I asked someone else at the gym and he said testosterone isn't anabolic so I won't gain any muscle mass with my cycle, and also that I will get bitch tits and ruin my physique. He told me I should take trenbolone or winstrol instead because a cycle of testosterone already destroyed my testicules after 2 weeks and will destroy my shape because it will make me bloated"

I told him to fuck off  8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: LMAO
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 05:19:31 PM »
GH15 goes to your gym?

bench

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 05:27:09 PM »
GH15 goes to your gym?

bench

I like GH15  8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 05:36:09 PM »
I like GH15  8)
yeah, one of the best gimmicks on getbig 8)

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 05:49:26 PM »
sounds like typical gym advise hahaha

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 06:25:40 PM »

I told him to fuck off  8)
Solid advice  :D

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 07:59:14 PM »
honnestly I am all for helping people, it's usually a pleasure but I encountered to many ungrateful pieces of shit lately that I refuse to help anyone at the gym in the future

exept maybe some hot chicks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 08:35:27 PM »
honnestly I am all for helping people, it's usually a pleasure but I encountered to many ungrateful pieces of shit lately that I refuse to help anyone at the gym in the future

exept maybe some hot chicks

You forgot one very important piece of the puzzle, everyone already knows everything about steroids, after all, there have been numerous reports on Dateline telling us all about steroids and "The Situation" talks about them all the time, so no point in trying to help people out.

The only people you can give advice to about this in the real world are those who are paying you for advice, i.e. contest prep, photo shoots, etc. Your average gym rat already has a PHD in AAS.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 09:01:23 PM »
You forgot one very important piece of the puzzle, everyone already knows everything about steroids, after all, there have been numerous reports on Dateline telling us all about steroids and "The Situation" talks about them all the time, so no point in trying to help people out.

The only people you can give advice to about this in the real world are those who are paying you for advice, i.e. contest prep, photo shoots, etc. Your average gym rat already has a PHD in AAS.

I am not even that knowledgeable, I know my own body pretty well and I know the basic stuffs, but I wouldn't be confortable charging people for my advices.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 10:27:07 PM »
I am not even that knowledgeable, I know my own body pretty well and I know the basic stuffs, but I wouldn't be confortable charging people for my advices.

I understand, when I first started doing contest prep for people I was really nervous about doing a crappy job but after awhile it becomes like anything else you're used to doing and after you've done it for awhile, you get more comfortable, especially with those you've worked with several times. I would love to be able to make a full time living doing it, very few can but maybe one day I will.