Author Topic: BayGBM opinion on Twinks?  (Read 7795 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
BayGBM opinion on Twinks?
« on: September 29, 2010, 07:36:43 PM »
Bay, what is your opinion on Twinks since you prefer the bears and pigs of the older variety?  Also, what draws you to the old pig/hairy bears over the twinks?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Gay BayGBM opinion on Twinks?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 07:38:35 PM »
Worst online pick-up attempt.....ever.  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
Worst online pick-up attempt.....ever.  ;D

Bay isn`t sweet on twinks though so he can`t possibly misconstrue my question. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 07:50:37 PM »
Why not just PM him like he says 99% of board has anyway  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 07:58:11 PM »
Why not just PM him like he says 99% of board has anyway  :D
Bay is not shy and I would like others to join in the discussion as well.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: BayGBM opinion on Twinks?
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 08:00:27 PM »
TA did you not see his punks thread?  They are muscular guys, thinner and more I guess twink like.  Bay doesn't like pigs, wtf is that word.  Muscle Bear is the word not pig.

TEAM Nasser

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 08:02:25 PM »
TA did you not see his punks thread?  They are muscular guys, thinner and more I guess twink like.  Bay doesn't like pigs, wtf is that word.  Muscle Bear is the word not pig.

I thought a Pig was a bald, pinkish/reddish skin older man with facial hair and/or body hair with a tendency to not be too lean.

You know that picture of Onlyme in his younger years with the bald head and mustache?  Similar to that.  Am I wrong here?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 08:06:32 PM »
I thought a Pig was a bald, pinkish/reddish skin older man with facial hair and/or body hair with a tendency to not be too lean.

You know that picture of Onlyme in his younger years with the bald head and mustache?  Similar to that.  Am I wrong here?

never heard Bay use the word pig, maybe I am wrong just never have seen the word used.

TEAM Nasser

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 09:14:50 PM »

a pig is: "A gay man that often indulges in excessive amounts of sleazy, twisted, raunchy sex."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pig
A

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 09:15:30 PM »
Bay, what is your opinion on Twinks since you prefer the bears and pigs of the older variety?  Also, what draws you to the old pig/hairy bears over the twinks?
the gay is strong in you, twink

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2010, 09:19:30 PM »
the gay is strong in you, twink
It could be.  How strong is it in you.  As I stated earlier: There is no such thing as straight or gay.  We are all just a combination of of impulses and desires in varying levels at different times.

I know for a fact you admire men as you and others have stated.  Right now where on the sliding scale are you?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2010, 09:24:45 PM »
It could be.  How strong is it in you.  As I stated earlier: There is no such thing as straight or gay.  We are all just a combination of of impulses and desires in varying levels at different times.

I know for a fact you admire men as you and others have stated.  Right now where on the sliding scale are you?
flawed
so if
straight =0
bi = 5
Gay = 10
scale would be:   S-1-2-3-4-B-6-7-8-9-G

then it would be possible, for a person to be a 0, or a 10. Therefore, making them purely straight or purely gay.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 09:26:25 PM »
flawed
so if
straight =0
bi = 5
Gay = 10
scale would be:   S-1-2-3-4-B-6-7-8-9-G

then it would be possible, for a person to be a 0, or a 10. Therefore, making them purely straight or purely gay.
You are not following along.  There is no such thing as Straight or Gay.  Its more of do you like Beans or Rice today and how much would you like.  See what I mean?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 09:28:05 PM »
You are not following along.  There is no such thing as Straight or Gay.  Its more of do you like Beans or Rice today.  See what I mean?
No, you claimed their was a scale. And if there is a scale, is would be possible to be purely straight or purely gay, by design.
A

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 09:29:06 PM »
You are not following along.  There is no such thing as Straight or Gay.  Its more of do you like Beans or Rice today and how much would you like.  See what I mean?

x2, many guys who want to be known as only straight and never of having a gay thought are pretty gay just don't want to admit it, so if someone claims they are a 0 they are probably a 6 or 7 towards gay.
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 09:29:45 PM »
No, you claimed their was a scale. And if there is a scale, is would be possible to be purely straight or purely gay, by design.

no it's not possible
TEAM Nasser

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 09:31:06 PM »
no it's not possible
so Adonis' theory of a scale is flawed?
A

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 09:31:13 PM »

i admire men in thongs just like livestock at an expo, nothing sexual about it. are there things, adonis? dont forget, men in thongs is serious business (no homo).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2010, 09:35:14 PM »
Think of it like a Numerical scale to which there is no begining or an end.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 09:38:36 PM »
so Adonis' theory of a scale is flawed?

no it's not, refer to TA's response a few posts up.

TEAM Nasser

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »
i admire men in thongs just like livestock at an expo, nothing sexual about it. are there things, adonis? dont forget, men in thongs is serious business (no homo).
You may not want to carry out a sexual act with another man (I highly doubt this) but you state that you admire them as you would admire a prize winning Bull at a county fair.  So therefore there are specific male traits you are seeking out and that you would like to see or be present before you for your viewing discretion/scrutiny.  What are some of these traits that you admit to looking for in another man and how do you feel when they are not present?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 10:01:30 PM »
You may not want to carry out a sexual act with another man (I highly doubt this) but you state that you admire them as you would admire a prize winning Bull at a county fair.  So therefore there are specific male traits you are seeking out and that you would like to see or be present before you for your viewing discretion/scrutiny.  What are some of these traits that you admit to looking for in another man and how do you feel when they are not present?

Apenis, can you tell us how many gay experiences you have had, give or take 2 or 3.  Thanks
No Worries 4 me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2010, 10:03:43 PM »
Apenis, can you tell us how many gay experiences you have had, give or take 2 or 3.  Thanks
Does posting your picture in a gay thread such as this one count?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2010, 10:05:31 PM »
its the same with muscle cars or formula 1 or any other machine things, nothing sexual about it nor traits i desire.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2010, 10:10:48 PM »
its the same with muscle cars or formula 1 or any other machine things, nothing sexual about it nor traits i desire.
Give me a fucking break.  Do you have ANY idea how and why those cars were designed?  Especially the Muscle Car.  This symbolizes the epitome of male sexuality and carnality.  The Designers at the Big 3 during the late 60s and early 70s knew EXACTLY what they were aiming for and who their targets were, hence the designs implemented.  The zeitgeist also dictated the desire for such expression and demand was created.

I understand completely your predicament.  You know what you like in men and cars, you just don`t know why you like it or how what you desire or admire, came to be.