Author Topic: Question for Chick on Heath vs Cutler  (Read 2444 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Question for Chick on Heath vs Cutler
« on: September 30, 2010, 02:00:29 AM »
1 - do you think J winning was the correct decision?
2 - Heath, it seems to me (no homo) came in with the most attractive physique at the Olympia. Not just great symmetry/balance, freaky size, proportions, but also a narrow waist. If he had been just slightly more ripped, would that have made the difference and given him the win over J?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Question for Chick on Heath vs Cutler
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 02:12:56 AM »
if you would have pain attention chick has said on multiple threads on here, and on PBW........that he is of the mind that phil won

did this really need its own thread?

and why doesnt everyone get the fuck off chick's balls.............theres like two hundred threads about him started in the lat 3 days

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 02:16:05 AM »
Thanks. I thought Chick would probably have justified and supported the official decision. Good to know he favors Heath.

I didn't see any prior comments by him on this issue.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 02:23:06 AM »
The amount of pro heath was disgusting.. Throughout the webcast and on PBW. Now that Jay is with MD they are all sucking phil Heaths COCK. And whats this 'jay isnt as good as last year'.. Who cares if he wasnt, it only MATTERS how he stacks up against everyone this year.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 02:53:55 AM »
The amount of pro heath was disgusting.. Throughout the webcast and on PBW. Now that Jay is with MD they are all sucking phil Heaths COCK. And whats this 'jay isnt as good as last year'.. Who cares if he wasnt, it only MATTERS how he stacks up against everyone this year.

i know, its so obvious they should be embarrassed

for years................PBW sucked jays cock, even when he was at his worst

bob even picked jay to win the 2009 olympia, when everyone thought jay was done after 2008 and 2007s  horrible showings

but somehow, in 2010, bob picked jay to lose after jay's best year every

how can you have more faith in someone after theie worst performance then after their best???

all of a sudden they seem to be doubting jay, and calling out his flaws a LOT more

in 2007 when jay got that gift, they were not even so hard on him

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 05:06:11 AM »
i know, its so obvious they should be embarrassed

for years................PBW sucked jays cock, even when he was at his worst

bob even picked jay to win the 2009 olympia, when everyone thought jay was done after 2008 and 2007s  horrible showings

but somehow, in 2010, bob picked jay to lose after jay's best year every

how can you have more faith in someone after theie worst performance then after their best???

all of a sudden they seem to be doubting jay, and calling out his flaws a LOT more

in 2007 when jay got that gift, they were not even so hard on him

Easy...history dictates that following a "best" performance", thats it's highly unlikely a better one will come.  Following Jays 2001 Olympia, which he should have won)...we didnt see a better appearance for many years (2006)...I dont make predictions based on any afiliation, as I've proven many years now...I've been on record as saying I thought Vic was better in 2007.

It's very difficult for a pro BB to achieve 100% over and over...and you see very few guys consistantly close to that , a tribute to Dexter, Shawn, Labrada

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 05:28:08 AM »
Bob-Why are you up so early?  You still on RaChaCha time?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 05:31:52 AM »
Bob-Why are you up so early?  You still on RaChaCha time?

Bob has a hard time getting comfortable without the sound of an ice machine in the corner.
I

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 05:35:51 AM »
Bob has a hard time getting comfortable without the sound of an ice machine in the corner.

pretty damn funny

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 06:48:02 AM »

uh....yeah.  You do realize that your lame attempt to be funny is based on a completely fabricated story, right?

God, you guys are idiots

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 02:31:17 PM »
1 - do you think J winning was the correct decision?
2 - Heath, it seems to me (no homo) came in with the most attractive physique at the Olympia. Not just great symmetry/balance, freaky size, proportions, but also a narrow waist. If he had been just slightly more ripped, would that have made the difference and given him the win over J?

1. Was Jay winning the CORRECT decision?

I wouldnt use the word "correct"...It was the decision the panel of judges arrived at by a perponderance of the scoring system.  There were individual judges that picked Phil as your winner, and those that picked Jay....and possibly a few that picked Branch...which is where the contest may have been won for Jay.  Much like Ross Perot taking votes away from other canidates, it leaves less votes for another.

If Judge A,  liked the more muscular physique, then he may have scored it: Jay, Branch, Phil.  If this happend a few times, then a 3rd place score could have been in place for phil, which brings down his overall point total...

If Judge B liked Phil better, then he may have scored it: Phil, Jay, Branch , giving Jay a 2 and Branch a 3, which helped Jay in the point totals..

2. Would a more ripped Phil have won?

No., as it wasn't condition that was the missing ingredient...it was SIZE.  Jay simply overwhelmed him according to the judges.

All that said, I thought Phil was the better BB on that day

epic_alien

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010, 02:38:11 PM »
uh....yeah.  You do realize that your lame attempt to be funny is based on a completely fabricated story, right?

God, you guys are idiots

well buddy guess what, your the idiot, who is arguing with the idiots

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2010, 02:44:06 PM »

Easy...history dictates that following a "best" performance", thats it's highly unlikely a better one will come.  Following Jays 2001 Olympia, which he should have won)...we didnt see a better appearance for many years (2006)...I dont make predictions based on any afiliation, as I've proven many years now...I've been on record as saying I thought Vic was better in 2007.

It's very difficult for a pro BB to achieve 100% over and over...and you see very few guys consistantly close to that , a tribute to Dexter, Shawn, Labrada

yeh, you have  point there

peaking for the stage is a fickle lady

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2010, 02:46:21 PM »
Hey CHICK why has there never been an official Tape Measuring done at the Olympia before they step on stage? It would seem appropriate to get points for size as well

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010, 02:51:00 PM »
Hey CHICK why has there never been an official Tape Measuring done at the Olympia before they step on stage? It would seem appropriate to get points for size as well

Because it doesnt matter how big you are, what matters is how big you LOOK

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 03:14:15 PM »

I wouldnt use the word "correct"...It was the decision the panel of judges arrived at by a perponderance of the scoring system.  There were individual judges that picked Phil as your winner, and those that picked Jay....and possibly a few that picked Branch...which is where the contest may have been won for Jay.  Much like Ross Perot taking votes away from other canidates, it leaves less votes for another.

If Judge A,  liked the more muscular physique, then he may have scored it: Jay, Branch, Phil.  If this happend a few times, then a 3rd place score could have been in place for phil, which brings down his overall point total...

If Judge B liked Phil better, then he may have scored it: Phil, Jay, Branch , giving Jay a 2 and Branch a 3, which helped Jay in the point totals..

No., as it wasn't condition that was the missing ingredient...it was SIZE.  Jay simply overwhelmed him according to the judges.

The new system seems really odd.  The card doesn't even show anything now really.  It leaes it wide open for judges to vote however they want for whatever reasont hey want

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 03:15:17 PM »
The new system seems really odd.  The card doesn't even show anything now really.  It leaes it wide open for judges to vote however they want for whatever reasont hey want

We...thats kind of how a sport based on opinion comes out anyway

It's actually a much simpler system, which usually leads to better results.  It's when they tried getting fancy with point systems, etc that things got worse

K.I.S.S.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 03:22:13 PM »
We...thats kind of how a sport based on opinion comes out anyway

It's actually a much simpler system, which usually leads to better results.  It's when they tried getting fancy with point systems, etc that things got worse

K.I.S.S.

Is it too simple though?  I'm trying to remember, but doesn't it only have two categories now, and things like symmetry and the posing round are not scored.  Symmetry should be huge otherwise Palumbo will have a shot.  The posing round should be important too imo, otherwise it's moving toward a juiced up male figure pageant.  The competitors might as well just come out and wave and walk off if the round doesn't count.  This could jeapordize us ever seeing another perfectly presented handstand splits shot ever again Chick :'(  That would be a traveshamockery dammit

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 03:32:39 PM »
Is it too simple though?  I'm trying to remember, but doesn't it only have two categories now, and things like symmetry and the posing round are not scored.  Symmetry should be huge otherwise Palumbo will have a shot.  The posing round should be important too imo, otherwise it's moving toward a juiced up male figure pageant.  The competitors might as well just come out and wave and walk off if the round doesn't count.  This could jeapordize us ever seeing another perfectly presented handstand splits shot ever again Chick :'(  That would be a traveshamockery dammit

No...they just combined rounds 1 and 2 for scoring purposes....we just move right into the mandatories from quarter turnes.  Posing round IS important, from an entertainment perspective...other than that, I'm all for additional scoring at night.  I'd love to open up the night show for more entertaining senarios

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 03:35:50 PM »

Chick, as a pro BB, how do you personally rank the competitors at this year's O?  I'm interested to know a pro's opinion.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 03:37:41 PM »
Chick, as a pro BB, how do you personally rank the competitors at this year's O?  I'm interested to know a pro's opinion.

Yes Chick give us your top 5 score card as if you yourself were joe weider himself because we all know those judges are just for decorations

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010, 03:42:21 PM »
Chick, as a pro BB, how do you personally rank the competitors at this year's O?  I'm interested to know a pro's opinion.

One of the deepest line-ups in Olympia history.  Cant remember when 5-6 guys all had a legitimate shot at the title...

Production wise, a smooth running, no hitch event....hard to do with so much going on.

Hats off to Robin Chang and the entire production crew...especially my main man Mike Feulmer, who stepped in for Steve Stone after his passing and has done a great job in establishing himself (with Steve looking over him, of course!)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2010, 03:44:39 PM »
One of the deepest line-ups in Olympia history.  Cant remember when 5-6 guys all had a legitimate shot at the title...

Production wise, a smooth running, no hitch event....hard to do with so much going on.

Hats off to Robin Chang and the entire production crew...especially my main man Mike Feulmer, who stepped in for Steve Stone after his passing and has done a great job in establishing himself (with Steve looking over him, of course!)
Fair enough.  How did your personal scorecard show places 1 through 5 for this year?  Again, always interesting to get a pro's opinion.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2010, 03:53:33 PM »
Fair enough.  How did your personal scorecard show places 1 through 5 for this year?  Again, always interesting to get a pro's opinion.

Not much different

1. Phil
2. Jay
3. Dex
4. Branch
5. Dennis
6. Rockel
7. Vic
8. Kai
9. Toney
10.Roelly

Man of Steel