Author Topic: Obama: "Change takes time . . it took time to free the slaves" - WWWTTFF???  (Read 4443 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I paid 25 cents to meet Hugo Chavez once. I immediately demanded a refund.
idiot... I wouldn't pay shit to meet Hugo Chavez...  You're a dumbass lololol....  Save your quarter fool...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
GW, I've always wondered about your name.  Whorewell...  Whore Well... What the hell is up with that lol?  Do you?  or is that just... nevermind ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
At another point, he told Democrats upset at a perceived lack of progress to think of the patience of onetime slaves. "You know, the slaves sitting around a fire singing freedom songs, they weren't sure when slavery would end, but they understood it was going to end," he said.

________________________ ________________________ __

Please tell me anything GWB ever said remotely approaching this level of stupidity? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm going to go ahead and vote for Obama.  I wasn't going to vote but now fuck it...  I'll vote.  That's how confident I am that the next fucking douchefucktwit is going to be the same as the last.  Go Go president Douchefuckwad...  I'm sorry you lost to Cantidate Douchefucknuts ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Please tell me anything GWB ever said remotely approaching this level of stupidity?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

::)  ::)

I don't want an orator, I want someone who actually does the right thing and does not sell muy ass into debt slavery, health care slavery, energy slavery, tax slavery, etc. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I paid 25 cents to meet Hugo Chavez once. I immediately demanded a refund.

Venezuela's recent election indicates that 50% of Venezuelans agree with you.  :D

As for this thread, when in doubt, play that race card. Play it, baby!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
::)  ::)

I don't want an orator, I want someone who actually does the right thing and does not sell muy ass into debt slavery, health care slavery, energy slavery, tax slavery, etc. 

u asked to compare to dumb shit Bush said...and i did...

Working hard to put food on your family.
LMAO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Venezuela's recent election indicates that 50% of Venezuelans agree with you.  :D

As for this thread, when in doubt, play that race card. Play it, baby!

But who the hell does he think this kind of nonsense appeals to? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So now mispronounciations and fumbling through words is the same as intentionally bringing up an ancient race issue and comparing it to failures of economic legislations?  Even Bush would not have made such a leap.

The only thing this proves is that just because a person is a good speaker (Obama), it doesn't mean he will make a good president or leader.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
But who the hell does he think this kind of nonsense appeals to? 

The MSM and far-leftists will eat that shit up. What better than to paint Obama as the victim by likening his presidency to slavery.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
So now mispronounciations and fumbling through words is the same as intentionally bringing up an ancient race issue and comparing it to failures of economic legislations?  Even Bush would not have made such a leap.

The only thing this proves is that just because a person is a good speaker (Obama), it doesn't mean he will make a good president or leader.

333 said Please tell me anything GWB ever said remotely approaching this level of stupidity? 

and i posted it...dont shoot the messanger

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
idiot... I wouldn't pay shit to meet Hugo Chavez...  You're a dumbass lololol....  Save your quarter fool...

That time we met, I paid a homeless Venezuelan man 25 cents ( In U.S. currency) to give me a piggy back ride to the tent you were sharing with the other acorn farmers along the interstate. I was very unimpressed with your non-Moderator persona and I convinced the Venezuelan man to carry me back to New York for free. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
I really have no idea what the hell he is talking about.   What are his policies freeing me from?  Last i checked - he just mandated me to buy health insurance under force of law and fine. 

Really, you don't know? He's freeing you from being an individual, freeing you from responsibility because according to his own regulatory czar Cass Sunstein, you and the rest of the American people "have a Homer Simpson in them." So he's helping to save yourself from yourself...feel better now, lol!?!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He is freeing businesses from their cash, capital, clients, customer base, and change. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama charges up young voters at concert/rally
By ERICA WERNER, Associated Press Writer Erica Werner, Associated Press Writer
Fri Oct 1, 1:34 am ET

________________________ ________________________ ____

.WASHINGTON – Grasping for the electric energy that propelled him to the White House, President Barack Obama whipped up young supporters at a rally Thursday night, where the boisterous crowd tried to shout down any talk of an "enthusiasm gap" among Democrats.

"I'm back here today just in case you've forgotten what it feels like to change the country," Obama called out to a sold-out crowd of 3,000 at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser at DAR Constitution Hall.

"It was always going to be hard," Obama said as the crowd interrupted him with cheers and hollers. "Now is not the time to quit."

The DNC had enlisted hip hop artist B.o.B to perform, and the crowd also heard from Obama's 2008 campaign manager, David Plouffe, on the importance of the youth vote to the November midterm elections, which are expected to be brutal for the Democrats.

As at a massive rally earlier in the week in Madison, Wis., Obama seemed to recapture, at least for a few moments, some of the political magic of his 2008 presidential campaign. When he spoke of the "pundits" who were decreeing an "enthusiasm gap" the crowd yelled uproariously, apparently wanting to prove there wasn't one.

"I need you to be fired up, I need you to stay fired up, all the way to Nov. 2. ... Because Nov. 2 is going to say a lot about your future," the president said.

Obama and Democrats will need to gin up as much of that enthusiasm as they can if they are to avoid a bloodletting at the hands of determined Republicans and the tea party movement on Election Day. The president met with Democratic congressional leaders at the White House earlier Thursday to make plans for how to do just that.

Thursday's event was organized for the DNC's Gen44 group, which tries to cultivate young leaders. It was expected to raise $750,000.

Beforehand, Obama spoke at a small fundraising dinner at the home of John Phillips and Linda Douglass, where guests paid $30,400 each to raise $1 million for the Democratic Party. Citing his big rally in Madison, Obama told the group that Democrats are "waking up."

________________________ ________________________ ______________

Why would anyone pay $30,000 to meet obama for 5 minutes flat and take a stupid photo op. 

Rush stealing my shit again. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
maybe they are platinum tools..that fat fuckface gets $100m...to run about 3 yards at a time...America...gotta love it

God, I know mal......I wish the fuck i was a "slave....."  Freakin' lazy idiot.  Wasn't he the same guy that cleated that guy a few years ago and it looked like the WWF?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
240 - would you buy one of these Obummermobiles? 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
He already lives in one. It's part of the redneck home ownership initiative where web designers from rural Florida can recieve a tax rebate of $2,000 and a 12 pack of Miller light in exchange for using one of these lovely "mobile homes" as an early Obama 2012 campaign mobile. It's like cash for clunkers, but on a much smaller scale.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He already lives in one. It's part of the redneck home ownership initiative where web designers from rural Florida can recieve a tax rebate of $2,000 and a 12 pack of Miller light in exchange for using one of these lovely "mobile homes" as an early Obama 2012 campaign mobile. It's like cash for clunkers, but on a much smaller scale.

I like that!

MM2K

• Getbig IV
333 said Please tell me anything GWB ever said remotely approaching this level of stupidity? 

and i posted it...dont shoot the messanger

You did no such thing. You showed him fumbling words. GWB has never said anything STRUCTURALLY as stupid as Barack Obama. EVERYONE fumbles words. Barack Obama has done it. Liberals are some of the most stupid people on Earth because they are nothing but scholars of theoretical trivia.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You did no such thing. You showed him fumbling words. GWB has never said anything STRUCTURALLY as stupid as Barack Obama. EVERYONE fumbles words. Barack Obama has done it. Liberals are some of the most stupid people on Earth because they are nothing but scholars of theoretical trivia.

Correct as usual.  Obama needs to be pressed on this.  WTF is he talking about? 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
At another point, he told Democrats upset at a perceived lack of progress to think of the patience of onetime slaves. "You know, the slaves sitting around a fire singing freedom songs, they weren't sure when slavery would end, but they understood it was going to end," he said.

________________________ ________________________ __

Before so many other americans died in Iraq: Mission accomplished :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Before so many other americans died in Iraq: Mission accomplished :D

Show me where he said that vs the banner that was up you stupid gimmick.