Author Topic: Aliens Here 7 Years Ago U.S. Military Pilots Claim - Press Conference  (Read 5745 times)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: Aliens Here 7 Years Ago U.S. Military Pilots Claim - Press Conference
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010, 08:38:20 PM »
  Ok, why the fuck don't these aliens just show themselves? What are they afraid of? That we are going to attack them with our primitive technology? What do they have to lose? And before one of you UFO nutters out there claim that they are here to steal our genes because they have a degenerative disease caused by too much cloning or some shit, why can't beings so advanced just fix their genetic problems with genetic engineering? This should be a piece of cake for beings that can circumvent the speed of light limit and cross a gazillion light-years to be here.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That's cause they aren't here. These guys are hyping up shit to earn a little more retirement benefits.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2010, 08:38:31 PM »
Way too many people coming forward in the last 15 years with high level credentials to dismiss this now, when senior Nuclear officers, astronauts,  Air force and  public aviation pilots and even former presidents of the united states are coming forward with these reports then you simply cant dismiss it.What always makes me laugh is why people outright laugh at the fact we could be being visited by beings from other planets, the universe is fucking huge and there are far more likely than not other civs out there that have been around for thousands if not millions of years longer than Us, imagine the tech they have?Imagine the space tech WE will have in only a thousand years!Yet people will believe in mediums, ghosts etc which have no scientific basis but cant fathom a civilization far older than us would have the tech to visit us, really boggles my mind.

yes, i just finished a book which is considered the definitive work on the 'roswell incident'....there is no doubt in my mind that it is real.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 04:29:31 AM »
Of course it's real!!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 04:35:49 AM »
Does Obama knows what is going on at Area 51??
you would think that with all the presidents weve had that something about it would have came out? i expect its far from exiting as we sometimes think it is.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 04:36:02 AM »
Actually I do as I made a clone of their Fried Chicken and a clone of their Potato Wedges at home the other day.  (both items use the same spice blend) 

kosher salt
ground black pepper
onion powder
garlic powder
cayenne pepper
dried oregano
paprika
;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2010, 06:26:53 AM »
yes, i just finished a book which is considered the definitive work on the 'roswell incident'....there is no doubt in my mind that it is real.

Nonsense. Not one of those claims or disclosures is hard evidence. Roswell is just a myth. Had there been aliens there it would have been impossible to keep that a secret. That would have been the biggest news in history.

Believing something, no matter how strongly and earnestly, doesn't make it true. Now stop posting these crap threads about aliens.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2010, 08:09:41 AM »
no pictures or video

no nuthin

aliens are here, but manipulate time dimensions

nuff said

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2010, 08:11:05 AM »
this is giving me goosebumps

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »
Just great. The Reptilians can disable our nuclear weapons and come and go as they please. Fucking beautiful.
So in 2012 when they come back to reclaim there planet....  we cant even fight them.. Damn that sucks... ..:) Time to start looking for a old missle base bunker to buy.. www.misslebases.com  

http://www.missilebases.com/adironback  I like this one because it has a runway to land my F-16

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2010, 07:39:50 PM »
this is giving me goosebumps

godamn motherfucking retard...

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2010, 07:40:38 PM »
I've always wanted to bang her.  You got screwed bro. 
I htink everyone on earth not boning her is missing out.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2010, 08:56:53 PM »

i think now you'll start seeing more 'credible' witnesses start coming forward and giving testimony as to the existance of UFO's. why? so of the world bans together under one world government to fight the aliens thereby taking away our individual rights and freedoms- see NWO etc for example...

::)
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2010, 09:15:00 PM »

Oh brother, there was no Roswell UFO crash. It was an ultra-secret government program called "Project Mogul", which involved high altitude balloons to spy on the Russians. The reason why the government said it was aliens is because they could not reveal to the Russians any information about their spying.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2010, 09:29:39 PM »
No aliens have ever visited earth. The things we have on earth is virtue by luck. If particular people didn't invent certain things then other objects could not have been created. Also our hands allow us to manipulate objects. The distances are astronomical. Yes there may be crocodile
Type creatures on a distant planet billions of lightyears away. Will they ever get to earth, no

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2010, 09:52:43 PM »
To put our primitive scientific limitations on neighboring galaxies that are millions of years older than us doesn't sound like a bright idea. Trying to prove a negative because you don't understand their motivations is similarly weak. With so many people who'll dismiss it outright, the secret keeps itself.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2010, 10:21:27 PM »
i think now you'll start seeing more 'credible' witnesses start coming forward and giving testimony as to the existance of UFO's. why? so of the world bans together under one world government to fight the aliens thereby taking away our individual rights and freedoms- see NWO etc for example...

::)

Hogan, Hall and Nash?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2010, 10:55:31 PM »
  Ok, why the fuck don't these aliens just show themselves? What are they afraid of? That we are going to attack them with our primitive technology? What do they have to lose? And before one of you UFO nutters out there claim that they are here to steal our genes because they have a degenerative disease caused by too much cloning or some shit, why can't beings so advanced just fix their genetic problems with genetic engineering? This should be a piece of cake for beings that can circumvent the speed of light limit and cross a gazillion light-years to be here.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
In regards to the gene thing, if you haven't noticed, those "Greys" tend to be very insect-like, and look like carbon copies of one another...which means very little genetic diversity among them. And, possibly they don not reproduce like us, but are grown, thus even less genetic diversity. It has been said that some don't have emotions, and some have a little, but it shows (does it?) that, emotions are not breed for, or are "accidents". And from all accounts, there seems to be, slightly taller versions, and each has their own specific duty, like a hive or a ant colony. So, this tends to give credence to the theory of less genetic diversity, which means that even if they are soooo far advanced, they can be harmed or wiped out, because of their lack of genetic adaption.

Allegedly, many of these Aliens don't show themselves because, they are merely observers, and are curious to our ways, and to interfere with the development of a "inferior" species is a cosmic no-no. Apparently, they wonder why we fight, why are we so violent, and why we hoard things that we cannot have once we die. Good question. Because if most of our focus is to have material things, imagine the time  that could be spent on achieving other goals---iagine what we could be like...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2010, 12:20:06 PM »
It is quite possible they are among us already, but we cannot see or hear them with our senses.

I think the UFOs that we see common today are military experiments.

Anyone who thinks we are alone out here is nuts or just has no concept of modern science.

8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2010, 07:43:43 AM »
No aliens have ever visited earth. The things we have on earth is virtue by luck. If particular people didn't invent certain things then other objects could not have been created. Also our hands allow us to manipulate objects. The distances are astronomical. Yes there may be crocodile
Type creatures on a distant planet billions of lightyears away. Will they ever get to earth, no

We have just recently discovered a planet which can sustain life only 20 light years away, which makes the stats for planets that can support life in the tens of billions in our galaxy alone.Our archeic view of the universe will change rapidly in the next few years as science lets us view distant planets.

http://www.damego.com/new-planet-discovered-in-goldilocks-zone-of-nearby-star

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2010, 08:23:49 AM »
We have just recently discovered a planet which can sustain life only 20 light years away, which makes the stats for planets that can support life in the tens of billions in our galaxy alone.Our archeic view of the universe will change rapidly in the next few years as science lets us view distant planets.

http://www.damego.com/new-planet-discovered-in-goldilocks-zone-of-nearby-star

It's promising news to all the haters looking to leave Earth and fuck up another planet. It's in the Goldilocks zone, what more do you want? That's good enough. So is our own moon.

But does the planet want you? That's too bad, it has no choice. Arriving there is just around the corner in the near future. We can fly to Asia it's the same thing - until the ignorance of what 20 light years means dissipates...

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2010, 05:03:58 AM »
If we, as humans, had the tech to go to another planet and found intelligent life hundreds/thousands/millions of years behind ours...what would we do?

Would we march down and show ourselves? Would we study and observe but not interfere?
The answer is "yes".

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2010, 08:11:16 PM »
If we, as humans, had the tech to go to another planet and found intelligent life hundreds/thousands/millions of years behind ours...what would we do?

Would we march down and show ourselves? Would we study and observe but not interfere?

We would most likely strip them of their resources regardless of the subsequent damage to them
w

spinnis

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2010, 10:56:56 AM »
No aliens have ever visited earth.

I love tose claims lol.

dont claim you know because guess what .....you dont