Author Topic: Golds Gym Classic Texas - Hope I get blue stars for this!  (Read 4904 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Golds Gym Classic Texas - Hope I get blue stars for this!
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2010, 03:15:32 AM »
Are you saying he doesn't deserve blue stars without proof?

No Keith is trying to make sure Melvin has fresh pics for the spankbank. 

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: hope i get blue stars for this shite!!
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 03:17:16 AM »
yeah i did and it was scary as fuck.  thx for bringin it up a-hole.  bottom line is that my cousin competing gave me the bug and i'm financially able enough again to keep up nutrition, training AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.  i did this with complete knowledge of where my blood work was every week and under the tutelage of a npc texas state champ.  my prep was only five weeks.  started at 245 at 25%+ bf and competed for the first time in my life at 210 at somewhere around 12-16%bf with very visible abs and some leg seperation.  i worked my ass off and did not deviate from the gameplan one time.  i did not win, but i was happy as fuck to go out and steal the night show from genetically superior individuals with pure andrenelin and antics.  not to mention doing something with my father that i remember watching from the stands as a 4 or 5 yr old.  i am proud as fuck.  look for pics on rxmuscle.com.  I'm the guy with the mohawk and red trunks that were too big lol.  got some bush peekin out lol.  will i put myself through this again????  probably not anytime soon.  i def did not like how i felt physically or mentally, but just to be up there with guys that really belong out there(esp my father) and experiencing the process and atmosphere was FUCKING AWESOME.  real comraderie backstage.  real brotherhood, for the most part.  gimme stars ron.  i definitely deserve them.

You competed at 12-16% bodyfat?

If you have very visible abs your bodyfat should easily be single digit

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2010, 03:42:19 AM »
chinoxl, got pics?

post em

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2010, 06:25:27 AM »
lol abs at 16%, so you only lost 15lbs of weight with a bf drop of as much as 13%  ::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2010, 07:44:17 AM »

No I just wanted to see some photos.  If he competed I would think he had some.  Especially to get stars.  I know Goodrum posts photos but he NOT competition so he won't get stars.
No Worries 4 me

ChinoXL

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 04:56:02 PM »
Rxmuscle.com

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2010, 07:41:44 PM »
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2010, 08:11:24 PM »
nah dude.  i live in SATX.  i'm from alice.

Where you train at in SA?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2010, 08:20:38 PM »
No glutes no beuno
L

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2010, 08:31:29 PM »
you seem about 13-14%. Did you forget to take your Duretic?
what kind of pre-contest cycle did you do? seems like you did a cycle of test e, deca and dbol as a precontest cycle, holding all that water. did you leave out the tren ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2010, 08:38:37 PM »
Is that really chino? LOL. He is taking drugs to look like that?  :o :o :o On top of that, he is taking a chance of damaging already bad kidneys to look like that? Oh man, this guy is pathetic.

Goodrum has better legs than him  :o :o :o
X

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2010, 08:44:17 PM »
you seem about 13-14%. Did you forget to take your Duretic?
what kind of pre-contest cycle did you do? seems like you did a cycle of test e, deca and dbol as a precontest cycle, holding all that water. did you leave out the tren ?

Why

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2010, 09:28:38 PM »
One of those guys who drink a 12 pack a beer every night of the week starting 8 weeks out of the show. He must have really suffered ::)

ChinoXL

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2010, 02:33:11 PM »
lol. thx guys.  i didn't use much at all.  tren and diuretics don't mix with kidney issues.  i'm smarter than that.  lol.  i'd post my cycle but then i'd probably get called out by the peanut gallery.  recognition noone?  lol.  got me on the legs though.  lol.  i didn't do any heavy squatting because of my curved spine problems.  i'll train with any of you and hang.................on back day. lol.  man of steel, im at spectrum bandera point.  u in sa?

ChinoXL

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2010, 02:34:53 PM »
One of those guys who drink a 12 pack a beer every night of the week starting 8 weeks out of the show. He must have really suffered ::)

i don't drink and it was 4 1/2 weeks guy.  thx.   ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2010, 04:02:34 PM »
lol. thx guys.  i didn't use much at all.  tren and diuretics don't mix with kidney issues.  i'm smarter than that.  lol.  i'd post my cycle but then i'd probably get called out by the peanut gallery.  recognition noone?  lol.  got me on the legs though.  lol.  i didn't do any heavy squatting because of my curved spine problems.  i'll train with any of you and hang.................on back day. lol.  man of steel, im at spectrum bandera point.  u in sa?

No, its not just your legs. Your upper body looks bad as well. Drugs for that physique?  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2010, 04:07:13 PM »
holy brutality batman ....
The Number 2 in Scranton

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2010, 05:04:14 PM »
ChinoXL has a good upper body.
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2010, 05:15:20 PM »

epic irony.

::)
b

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2010, 05:20:35 PM »
omg what were u thinking? u only have 1 body treat it well...
w

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2010, 05:39:21 PM »

You competed at 12-16% bodyfat?

If you have very visible abs your bodyfat should easily be single digit

Goodrum competes at 20% BF.
No Worries 4 me

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2010, 05:41:49 PM »
yeah i did and it was scary as fuck.  thx for bringin it up a-hole.  bottom line is that my cousin competing gave me the bug and i'm financially able enough again to keep up nutrition, training AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.  i did this with complete knowledge of where my blood work was every week and under the tutelage of a npc texas state champ.  my prep was only five weeks.  started at 245 at 25%+ bf and competed for the first time in my life at 210 at somewhere around 12-16%bf with very visible abs and some leg seperation.  i worked my ass off and did not deviate from the gameplan one time.  i did not win, but i was happy as fuck to go out and steal the night show from genetically superior individuals with pure andrenelin and antics.  not to mention doing something with my father that i remember watching from the stands as a 4 or 5 yr old.  i am proud as fuck.  look for pics on rxmuscle.com.  I'm the guy with the mohawk and red trunks that were too big lol.  got some bush peekin out lol.  will i put myself through this again????  probably not anytime soon.  i def did not like how i felt physically or mentally, but just to be up there with guys that really belong out there(esp my father) and experiencing the process and atmosphere was FUCKING AWESOME.  real comraderie backstage.  real brotherhood, for the most part.  gimme stars ron.  i definitely deserve them.

no offense but in all fairness you're more eluded than a pack teenage girls.... i'm sure an npc texas state champ has your well being at heart.

ask david jacob's ex...

http://www.myspace.com/cut260

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2010, 06:00:23 PM »
i have a score sheet with my name posted and no stars. so proof is needed
fuck you