Author Topic: Golds Gym Classic Texas - Hope I get blue stars for this!  (Read 4883 times)

ChinoXL

Golds Gym Classic Texas - Hope I get blue stars for this!
« on: October 01, 2010, 11:20:39 PM »
gold's gym classic - mcallen, tx

novice hvy weighed in at 210.  branch looked fuggin huge!!!! "the only happy people that are gonna leave the show are the one's that win their class"!  my class is stacked with guys on my level and higher.  even one or two national level lookin guys. it'll be me and my pops onstage together probably for the first and only time.

my cousin "moderately" MAD mike was supposed to compete with us too, but tore his tricep completely off the bone trying to catch a monkey at work. lol true story. google his name for some rxmuscle pics of him at the show in laredo on july29. srry for the ramble guys, but its fuggin late and im delirious from this diet and deprivation.  gimme stars ron!!  i've suffered the wrath!!!

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
Re: hope i get blue stars for this shite!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 08:52:11 AM »
que?

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 11:19:08 AM »
gold's gym classic
mcallen, tx
novice hvy weighed in at 210.  branch looked fuggin huge!!!! "the only happy people that are gonna leave the show are the one's that win their class"  my class is stacked with guys on my level and higher.  even one or two national level lookin guys. it'll be me and my pops onstage together probably for the first and only time. my cousin "moderately" MAD mike was supposed to compete with us too, but tore his tricep completely off the bone trying to catch a monkey at work. lol true story. google his name for some rxmuscle pics of him at the show in laredo on july29. srry for the ramble guys, but its fuggin late and im delirious from this diet and deprivation.  gimme stars ron!!  i've suffered the wrath!!!

Didn't you fuck up your kidneys some years back? Now back on the sauce etc?

Not smart  :-\

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »

Lets see some pics!!!

ChinoXL

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 01:09:18 PM »
Didn't you fuck up your kidneys some years back? Now back on the sauce etc?

Not smart  :-\

yeah i did and it was scary as fuck.  thx for bringin it up a-hole.  bottom line is that my cousin competing gave me the bug and i'm financially able enough again to keep up nutrition, training AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.  i did this with complete knowledge of where my blood work was every week and under the tutelage of a npc texas state champ.  my prep was only five weeks.  started at 245 at 25%+ bf and competed for the first time in my life at 210 at somewhere around 12-16%bf with very visible abs and some leg seperation.  i worked my ass off and did not deviate from the gameplan one time.  i did not win, but i was happy as fuck to go out and steal the night show from genetically superior individuals with pure andrenelin and antics.  not to mention doing something with my father that i remember watching from the stands as a 4 or 5 yr old.  i am proud as fuck.  look for pics on rxmuscle.com.  I'm the guy with the mohawk and red trunks that were too big lol.  got some bush peekin out lol.  will i put myself through this again????  probably not anytime soon.  i def did not like how i felt physically or mentally, but just to be up there with guys that really belong out there(esp my father) and experiencing the process and atmosphere was FUCKING AWESOME.  real comraderie backstage.  real brotherhood, for the most part.  gimme stars ron.  i definitely deserve them.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 01:22:48 PM »
Livin the dream  ::)

ChinoXL

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 01:29:49 PM »
Livin the dream  ::)

yeah.  i did.  for me, it was a goal or DREAM and i did it.  

ps: eat me douche.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »
welcome back chinoXL, glad to hear you are in good health

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 01:30:22 PM »
Oh brotha, another don long. Playing russian roulette with his life. Hope its worth it in the end.
X

ChinoXL

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 01:33:26 PM »
Oh brotha, another don long. Playing russian roulette with his life. Hope its worth it in the end.

lol.  ARE THERE THINGS "SF1900"????????? 

and i am no don long.  i got two and they work well enough to do 5 weeks of prep with minimal amounts. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 01:38:30 PM »
lol.  ARE THERE THINGS "SF1900"?????????  

and i am no don long.  i got two and they work well enough to do 5 weeks of prep with minimal amounts.  

Looks like the juice has affected your writing. "Are there things?" Care to complete your sentence?  :D :D

Work well enough? So, youre saying they they are not working to their full capacity, yet you're still on the sauce?  :o :o
X

ChinoXL

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 01:41:21 PM »
welcome back chinoXL, glad to hear you are in good health

thx 240.  i've been around bro, but the post quality has dropped so much it really isn't as entertaining as the GOATBOY, FLOWER, GOODRUM, ARVILLA, PRO IN THE KNOW or the granddaddy of them all, MOWER age.  so sad  :'(   it really isn't worth posting when newbs are just recycling cynical verbage of old in response and thinking they're clever.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 01:43:36 PM »
oh yeah, i remember battling with ya way back in 2005 :)

ChinoXL

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 01:45:36 PM »
Looks like the juice has affected your writing. "Are there things?" Care to complete your sentence?  :D :D

Work well enough? So, youre saying they they are not working to their full capacity, yet you're still on the sauce?  :o :o

dam. what site do you post on?  lol. a getbigger with 3000+ posts that doesn't recognize the phrase?  see what i mean 240?  and no, they are not at full capacity.  some people just love this shit dude.  i wanted to do it, so i did.  

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 01:47:59 PM »
gold's gym classic
mcallen, tx
novice hvy weighed in at 210.  branch looked fuggin huge!!!! "the only happy people that are gonna leave the show are the one's that win their class"  my class is stacked with guys on my level and higher.  even one or two national level lookin guys. it'll be me and my pops onstage together probably for the first and only time. my cousin "moderately" MAD mike was supposed to compete with us too, but tore his tricep completely off the bone trying to catch a monkey at work. lol true story. google his name for some rxmuscle pics of him at the show in laredo on july29. srry for the ramble guys, but its fuggin late and im delirious from this diet and deprivation.  gimme stars ron!!  i've suffered the wrath!!!
you from Laredo?
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 01:48:05 PM »
dam. what site do you post on?  lol. a getbigger with 3000+ posts that doesn't recognize the phrase?  see what i mean 240?  and no, they are not at full capacity.  some people just love this shit dude.  i wanted to do it, so i did.  

I don't live my life on here.  :D :D I have a life, besides posing on stage and posting  :D :D

I wonder how much more abuse they can take?  :-\ :-\
X

ChinoXL

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 01:49:24 PM »
you from Laredo?

nah dude.  i live in SATX.  i'm from alice.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 01:55:43 PM »
yeah i did and it was scary as fuck.  thx for bringin it up a-hole.  bottom line is that my cousin competing gave me the bug and i'm financially able enough again to keep up nutrition, training AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.  i did this with complete knowledge of where my blood work was every week and under the tutelage of a npc texas state champ.  my prep was only five weeks.  started at 245 at 25%+ bf and competed for the first time in my life at 210 at somewhere around 12-16%bf with very visible abs and some leg seperation.  i worked my ass off and did not deviate from the gameplan one time.  i did not win, but i was happy as fuck to go out and steal the night show from genetically superior individuals with pure andrenelin and antics.  not to mention doing something with my father that i remember watching from the stands as a 4 or 5 yr old.  i am proud as fuck.  look for pics on rxmuscle.com.  I'm the guy with the mohawk and red trunks that were too big lol.  got some bush peekin out lol.  will i put myself through this again????  probably not anytime soon.  i def did not like how i felt physically or mentally, but just to be up there with guys that really belong out there(esp my father) and experiencing the process and atmosphere was FUCKING AWESOME.  real comraderie backstage.  real brotherhood, for the most part.  gimme stars ron.  i definitely deserve them.

You're an idiot, back on dialysis in no time.

ChinoXL

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 01:58:27 PM »
I don't live my life on here.  :D :D I have a life, besides posing on stage and posting  :D :D

I wonder how much more abuse they can take?  :-\ :-\

I don't live my life on here either dude.  I haven't posted in like months.  just come here to keep up with something i love.  so what's ur point??  who knows how much more abuse they're gonna take SF??  i've lived enough life for 10 people.  i've traveled the world and experienced everything..........TWIC E.(except for competing...........hmmm mmmmmm  ;) )  I don't juice year round guy.  I did five weeks of prep.  read dude.  bottom line is i did the shit and it's over now.  

ChinoXL

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 01:59:52 PM »
You're an idiot, back on dialysis in no time.

lol.  what dialysis??  never happened dude.  find a post where i describe going on dialysis. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 02:02:18 PM »
PIP  :'( :'(
X

ChinoXL

Re: Golds Gym Classic Texas - Hope I get blue stars for this!
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 02:23:02 PM »
thx ron!!!   :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 09:17:44 PM »

lol

wtf.

dude, get a life outside of bodybuilding. seriously. how old are you?

you think it's cool to chance damaging your already fucked up kidneys for the glory of recognition- and don't fucking tell me it isn't for recognition or you wouldn't be doing it- you'd be happy being the best you could be, being as healthy as you could be.

fuck placings, the guys at the gym, or what anyone else thinks.

get a grip.
b

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 09:35:15 PM »
where are the photos of yo competing
No Worries 4 me

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2010, 11:03:25 PM »
where are the photos of yo competing
Are you saying he doesn't deserve blue stars without proof?
A