Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 31, 2014, 03:11:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golds Gym Classic Texas - Hope I get blue stars for this!  (Read 3135 times)
ChinoXL
« on: October 01, 2010, 11:20:39 PM »

gold's gym classic - mcallen, tx

novice hvy weighed in at 210.  branch looked fuggin huge!!!! "the only happy people that are gonna leave the show are the one's that win their class"!  my class is stacked with guys on my level and higher.  even one or two national level lookin guys. it'll be me and my pops onstage together probably for the first and only time.

my cousin "moderately" MAD mike was supposed to compete with us too, but tore his tricep completely off the bone trying to catch a monkey at work. lol true story. google his name for some rxmuscle pics of him at the show in laredo on july29. srry for the ramble guys, but its fuggin late and im delirious from this diet and deprivation.  gimme stars ron!!  i've suffered the wrath!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
chris-a
Getbig III

fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 08:52:11 AM »

que?
Rosicrucian
Time Out
Getbig III

Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 11:19:08 AM »

gold's gym classic
mcallen, tx
novice hvy weighed in at 210.  branch looked fuggin huge!!!! "the only happy people that are gonna leave the show are the one's that win their class"  my class is stacked with guys on my level and higher.  even one or two national level lookin guys. it'll be me and my pops onstage together probably for the first and only time. my cousin "moderately" MAD mike was supposed to compete with us too, but tore his tricep completely off the bone trying to catch a monkey at work. lol true story. google his name for some rxmuscle pics of him at the show in laredo on july29. srry for the ramble guys, but its fuggin late and im delirious from this diet and deprivation.  gimme stars ron!!  i've suffered the wrath!!!

Didn't you fuck up your kidneys some years back? Now back on the sauce etc?

Not smart  Undecided
BIG ACH
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »

Lets see some pics!!!
ChinoXL
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 01:09:18 PM »

Didn't you fuck up your kidneys some years back? Now back on the sauce etc?

Not smart  Undecided

yeah i did and it was scary as fuck.  thx for bringin it up a-hole.  bottom line is that my cousin competing gave me the bug and i'm financially able enough again to keep up nutrition, training AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.  i did this with complete knowledge of where my blood work was every week and under the tutelage of a npc texas state champ.  my prep was only five weeks.  started at 245 at 25%+ bf and competed for the first time in my life at 210 at somewhere around 12-16%bf with very visible abs and some leg seperation.  i worked my ass off and did not deviate from the gameplan one time.  i did not win, but i was happy as fuck to go out and steal the night show from genetically superior individuals with pure andrenelin and antics.  not to mention doing something with my father that i remember watching from the stands as a 4 or 5 yr old.  i am proud as fuck.  look for pics on rxmuscle.com.  I'm the guy with the mohawk and red trunks that were too big lol.  got some bush peekin out lol.  will i put myself through this again?Huh  probably not anytime soon.  i def did not like how i felt physically or mentally, but just to be up there with guys that really belong out there(esp my father) and experiencing the process and atmosphere was FUCKING AWESOME.  real comraderie backstage.  real brotherhood, for the most part.  gimme stars ron.  i definitely deserve them.
BigMenace
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 01:22:48 PM »

Livin the dream  Roll Eyes
ChinoXL
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 01:29:49 PM »

Livin the dream  Roll Eyes

yeah.  i did.  for me, it was a goal or DREAM and i did it.  

ps: eat me douche.  
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »

welcome back chinoXL, glad to hear you are in good health

SF1900
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 01:30:22 PM »

Oh brotha, another don long. Playing russian roulette with his life. Hope its worth it in the end.
ChinoXL
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 01:33:26 PM »

Oh brotha, another don long. Playing russian roulette with his life. Hope its worth it in the end.

lol.  ARE THERE THINGS "SF1900"HuhHuhHuh 

and i am no don long.  i got two and they work well enough to do 5 weeks of prep with minimal amounts. 
SF1900
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 01:38:30 PM »

lol.  ARE THERE THINGS "SF1900"HuhHuhHuh  

and i am no don long.  i got two and they work well enough to do 5 weeks of prep with minimal amounts.  

Looks like the juice has affected your writing. "Are there things?" Care to complete your sentence?  Cheesy Cheesy

Work well enough? So, youre saying they they are not working to their full capacity, yet you're still on the sauce?  Shocked Shocked
ChinoXL
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 01:41:21 PM »

welcome back chinoXL, glad to hear you are in good health

thx 240.  i've been around bro, but the post quality has dropped so much it really isn't as entertaining as the GOATBOY, FLOWER, GOODRUM, ARVILLA, PRO IN THE KNOW or the granddaddy of them all, MOWER age.  so sad  Cry   it really isn't worth posting when newbs are just recycling cynical verbage of old in response and thinking they're clever.  
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 01:43:36 PM »

oh yeah, i remember battling with ya way back in 2005 Smiley

ChinoXL
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 01:45:36 PM »

Looks like the juice has affected your writing. "Are there things?" Care to complete your sentence?  Cheesy Cheesy

Work well enough? So, youre saying they they are not working to their full capacity, yet you're still on the sauce?  Shocked Shocked

dam. what site do you post on?  lol. a getbigger with 3000+ posts that doesn't recognize the phrase?  see what i mean 240?  and no, they are not at full capacity.  some people just love this shit dude.  i wanted to do it, so i did.  
HTexan
Getbig V

NEVER trust a soapy stud lover!!!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 01:47:59 PM »

gold's gym classic
mcallen, tx
novice hvy weighed in at 210.  branch looked fuggin huge!!!! "the only happy people that are gonna leave the show are the one's that win their class"  my class is stacked with guys on my level and higher.  even one or two national level lookin guys. it'll be me and my pops onstage together probably for the first and only time. my cousin "moderately" MAD mike was supposed to compete with us too, but tore his tricep completely off the bone trying to catch a monkey at work. lol true story. google his name for some rxmuscle pics of him at the show in laredo on july29. srry for the ramble guys, but its fuggin late and im delirious from this diet and deprivation.  gimme stars ron!!  i've suffered the wrath!!!
you from Laredo?

Allegedly.
SF1900
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 01:48:05 PM »

dam. what site do you post on?  lol. a getbigger with 3000+ posts that doesn't recognize the phrase?  see what i mean 240?  and no, they are not at full capacity.  some people just love this shit dude.  i wanted to do it, so i did.  

I don't live my life on here.  Cheesy Cheesy I have a life, besides posing on stage and posting  Cheesy Cheesy

I wonder how much more abuse they can take?  Undecided Undecided
ChinoXL
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 01:49:24 PM »

you from Laredo?

nah dude.  i live in SATX.  i'm from alice.
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 01:55:43 PM »

yeah i did and it was scary as fuck.  thx for bringin it up a-hole.  bottom line is that my cousin competing gave me the bug and i'm financially able enough again to keep up nutrition, training AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.  i did this with complete knowledge of where my blood work was every week and under the tutelage of a npc texas state champ.  my prep was only five weeks.  started at 245 at 25%+ bf and competed for the first time in my life at 210 at somewhere around 12-16%bf with very visible abs and some leg seperation.  i worked my ass off and did not deviate from the gameplan one time.  i did not win, but i was happy as fuck to go out and steal the night show from genetically superior individuals with pure andrenelin and antics.  not to mention doing something with my father that i remember watching from the stands as a 4 or 5 yr old.  i am proud as fuck.  look for pics on rxmuscle.com.  I'm the guy with the mohawk and red trunks that were too big lol.  got some bush peekin out lol.  will i put myself through this again?Huh  probably not anytime soon.  i def did not like how i felt physically or mentally, but just to be up there with guys that really belong out there(esp my father) and experiencing the process and atmosphere was FUCKING AWESOME.  real comraderie backstage.  real brotherhood, for the most part.  gimme stars ron.  i definitely deserve them.

You're an idiot, back on dialysis in no time.

Левиафан
ChinoXL
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 01:58:27 PM »

I don't live my life on here.  Cheesy Cheesy I have a life, besides posing on stage and posting  Cheesy Cheesy

I wonder how much more abuse they can take?  Undecided Undecided

I don't live my life on here either dude.  I haven't posted in like months.  just come here to keep up with something i love.  so what's ur point??  who knows how much more abuse they're gonna take SF??  i've lived enough life for 10 people.  i've traveled the world and experienced everything..........TWIC E.(except for competing...........hmmm mmmmmm  Wink )  I don't juice year round guy.  I did five weeks of prep.  read dude.  bottom line is i did the shit and it's over now.  
ChinoXL
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 01:59:52 PM »

You're an idiot, back on dialysis in no time.

lol.  what dialysis??  never happened dude.  find a post where i describe going on dialysis. 
SF1900
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 02:02:18 PM »

PIP  Cry Cry
ChinoXL
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 02:23:02 PM »

thx ron!!!   Cheesy
no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 09:17:44 PM »

lol

wtf.

dude, get a life outside of bodybuilding. seriously. how old are you?

you think it's cool to chance damaging your already fucked up kidneys for the glory of recognition- and don't fucking tell me it isn't for recognition or you wouldn't be doing it- you'd be happy being the best you could be, being as healthy as you could be.

fuck placings, the guys at the gym, or what anyone else thinks.

get a grip.
noworries
Getbig V

Train Heavy or Go Home

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 09:35:15 PM »

where are the photos of yo competing

No Worries 4 me
HTexan
Getbig V

NEVER trust a soapy stud lover!!!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2010, 11:03:25 PM »

where are the photos of yo competing
Are you saying he doesn't deserve blue stars without proof?

Allegedly.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!