Author Topic: has anyone ever used test base?  (Read 3879 times)

rajjintest

• Getbig I
has anyone ever used test base?
« on: October 02, 2010, 02:22:13 PM »
I wanted to know if anyone has used test base in oil..and what were the results.I have read that it hurts but I cant trust that as people say test prop hurts and Ive never had a problem with prop.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: has anyone ever used test base?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 02:52:23 PM »
Maybe I'm reading this wrong or maybe I'm just plain stupid but either way I have no idea what you're talking about much less asking.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 03:10:32 PM »
Maybe I'm reading this wrong or maybe I'm just plain stupid but either way I have no idea what you're talking about much less asking.
ok, either this guy has only used test suspension....or is injecting semen......either or...

seriously good 1st post ;D

bench

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 03:41:11 PM »
If you use peg-200 it can be painless. If it hurts, bake it at 175 for 15-20 mins to get rid of some of the BA content.

rajjintest

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 03:51:36 PM »
yes its called test suspension or test base (bench) semen is what you like to swallow....yes my 1st post whats your point.

AJ I was asking what the results were from test suspension and how painfull it is.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 07:13:09 PM »
TNE=test no ester
another common name

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 07:15:06 PM »
yes its called test suspension or test base (bench) semen is what you like to swallow....yes my 1st post whats your point.

AJ I was asking what the results were from test suspension and how painfull it is.
2nd post meltdown.....

bench

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 11:08:19 PM »

OK, I've never heard it called anything but suspension or test-sup...learn something new every day.

It can be very painful, extremely. Even if it's human grade it can hurt quite a bit.

In bodybuilding, it's typically only used for contest prep and usually only by very serious competitors. If you're looking for long lasting results that really stick with you, suspension is not the way to go. Stick with E, cyp, sust or prop for your testosterone.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 06:23:11 PM »
Suspension is great stuff.

I would shoot it a couple of hours before workout.  I read somewhere it aids in glycogen uptake PWO.

Highest I went was 150mg ED for 10 days; strong, hard and a little agitated! lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 01:29:14 PM »
Suspension was very painful for me.

8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 10:38:37 PM »
im very surprized that arnold junior didnt hear about this and that other invalid bench which is a gym rat but still shoudl have heard about it ,,in anycase this is my post on this board for this month so who ever ask you won the lottory

now,,tne is a NONE painful suspension its inside oil and it has absolutly no ester,,the strength gains with this drug is the utmost biggest strength gains you will ever see with any steroid that include anapolon,,trenbolona,,and thr such ,,it is comparable to halo but is even stronger than halo due to the higher dose you usually use,,which being gh15 to a point that want to mention,,

if you decide to use it liek me jason branch etc,,you need to unerstand that this product will bloat the day light out of you like there is no tomorrow,,if you injectcing too much you will look like SHIT ,,fat bloofy,,and poofy,,you need to use the mininmal doses you can for yoru lean muscle mass,,most gym rats shoudl stay away from this compound by any means becaquse it will ruin your physiqe ,,it will go as fast as it came but still it wil fuck it up if you dont know your body well,,it will with big shirt on you will make you the heaviest and or strongest fella in yoru local gym within 10-20 days of using it if you already an established lifter,,

there is no pain with this prioduct but its shoudl be feared ND RESPECTED BECAUSE IT IS THE UTMOST STRONGEST INJECT YOU WILL GET BY WHEN IT COMES TO STRENTH ,,example: you shoulder press 3 pltes each side of machine 45lb each ,,,10 days later on tne you w8ill shoulder press 4 plates each side and 3 weeks later you will have 5 p;lates each side of that same machine,,be very careful with the dose,,this is one of those oils you want to inject less and not more and also preferably be a power lifter

ok hope you learned somethign ,,good luck

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 11:20:50 PM »
LOL! ^^^^^Arnold jr never said he never heard of this.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010, 01:10:39 AM »
test suspension seems like it would be great, but the stuff is expensive and not very available.

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 04:48:00 AM »
test suspension seems like it would be great, but the stuff is expensive and not very available.

I used some 2 years ago and it was AWESOME !!!!

I hate pinning that often hto

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2010, 09:26:29 AM »
I used it with winstrol and arimidex and had no bloat at all...its a very strong compound

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 03:10:30 PM »
Although both forms are no ester test, i.e., test base, I always understood that when it is referred to as suspension then it is water base and if it is called test no ester, TNE, then it is oil base. I never thought there was any HG test suspension as Arnold Jr. seems to imply but what do I know. Although there are more risks to using UG gear it seems to be for the most part safe as I don't read a lot of stories about infections and such due to tainted gear. Some, but not a lot. But I don't think this applies to suspension. One is taking a big risk in using any water base UG gear. Bacteria loves water but not so much oil and you can't sterile filter suspension products so you need more sophisticated sterilizing procedures. Overwhelmingly, people that run into problems are using water based UG gear. When Lewellyn tested products he didn't find one water base UG gear that was clean. Maybe it wasn't dirty enough to cause major problems as your body fights off bacteria 24hrs/day but it's still a big risk to use any water base UG gear. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2010, 03:58:50 PM »
I used some 2 years ago and it was AWESOME !!!!

I hate pinning that often hto
i used to just shoot it ed with my tren...makes it suck less.....still sucks though...

bench

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2010, 04:03:21 PM »
I used oil based with drol in the same mix(UGL of course) about 8 years ago. It was 100mg test susp/50mg drol.  This UGL was awesome and as good as any HG I have ever used. Anyway, what gh15 says is correct, I felt inhuman, literally like a beast. Nothing and I mean nothing has ever come close to that product.  BUT, it was extremely painful. Maybe it was the high concentration in the mix, but it hurt like a biotch.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2010, 04:58:11 PM »
I used test suspension from a compounding pharmacy...it was mixed with 50mgs of winstrol and 50mgs of suspension...was my favorite cycle thus far

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 06:52:43 PM »
Although both forms are no ester test, i.e., test base, I always understood that when it is referred to as suspension then it is water base and if it is called test no ester, TNE, then it is oil base. I never thought there was any HG test suspension as Arnold Jr. seems to imply but what do I know. Although there are more risks to using UG gear it seems to be for the most part safe as I don't read a lot of stories about infections and such due to tainted gear. Some, but not a lot. But I don't think this applies to suspension. One is taking a big risk in using any water base UG gear. Bacteria loves water but not so much oil and you can't sterile filter suspension products so you need more sophisticated sterilizing procedures. Overwhelmingly, people that run into problems are using water based UG gear. When Lewellyn tested products he didn't find one water base UG gear that was clean. Maybe it wasn't dirty enough to cause major problems as your body fights off bacteria 24hrs/day but it's still a big risk to use any water base UG gear. 

You can get a prescription for suspension. I never have but know plenty of guys who have.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 07:56:36 PM »
You can get a prescription for suspension. I never have but know plenty of guys who have.

Interesting. What would a doctor prescribe it for? I mean, isn't it in and out of your system in 24hrs hence the ed injects?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2010, 08:47:36 PM »
Interesting. What would a doctor prescribe it for? I mean, isn't it in and out of your system in 24hrs hence the ed injects?

Honestly, I don't know what the "reason" would be. Obviously the real reason is for bodybuilding purposes, plenty of Dr's out there that will prescribe for bodybuilding purposes. Anyway, like I said, I never really messed with it but know a lot of guys who have gotten scripts for it.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2010, 10:04:45 PM »
HRT clinic my man

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2010, 09:31:09 AM »

Exactly.

PS. Very good and knowledgeable post.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2010, 11:31:26 AM »
Exactly.

PS. Very good and knowledgeable post.

x2

Nicholas aquaviron is test suspension, that is what I have used and it dynamite.....TNE isn't something that pops up that often in the UK.  There was some test acetate flying around a while ago, wasn't too bad, but no susp.