Author Topic: Ahmadinejad Calls for US Leaders to Be 'Buried'  (Read 1945 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Ahmadinejad Calls for US Leaders to Be 'Buried'
« on: October 03, 2010, 04:34:56 PM »
If it were up to me, this man would never give a speech on U.S. soil again. 

Sunday, 03 Oct 2010

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

Several top U.S. officials including Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff have said in recent months that the military option remains on the table and there is a plan to attack Iran, although a military strike has been described as a bad idea.

The crowd of military men and clerics in the town of Hashtgerd just west of the capital chuckled at the president's insult and applauded.

The speech was broadcast by both state television and the official English-language Press TV, but the latter glossed over the insult in the simultaneous translation.

Ahmadinejad's remarks come in sharp contrast to ones he made to Al-Jazeera Arabic news channel in August in which he offered the U.S. Iran's friendship.

In Sunday's speech, Ahmadinejad also questioned once more who was behind the Sept. 11 attacks in the U.S. and said they gave Washington a pretext for seeking to dominate the region and plunder its oil wealth.

During his speech in front of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, he said a majority of people in the U.S. and around the world believe the American government staged the attacks, drawing a strong rebuke from President Barack Obama.

Ahmadinejad often resorts to provocative statements to lash out enemies. He has already compared the power of Iran's enemies to a "mosquito," saying Iran deals with the West over its nuclear activities from a position of power and he has likened the United States to a "farm animal trapped in a quagmire" in Afghanistan.

Iran also condemned the latest U.S. sanctions slapped on eight Iranian officials Wednesday, saying they show American interference in Tehran's domestic affairs.

Washington this week imposed travel and financial sanctions on the eight Iranians, accusing them of taking part in human rights abuses during the turmoil following Iran's June 2009 presidential election.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/AhmadinejadIranUSleaders/2010/10/03/id/372338

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Ahmadinejad Calls for US Leaders to Be 'Buried'
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 04:39:14 PM »
 :-\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 04:42:03 PM »
Come on Beach, you know as well as I do if we all held hands and squeezed each others butts, all would be well. Ahmadinejad just wants someone to listen to him, he just needs rational discussion.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 04:45:01 PM »
"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world,"

This is just a cultural misunderstanding.  That's actually a blessing.  When the undertaker buries you and your table, it protects you from the evils of the world.  Your anti-Iranian views preclude you from seeing the happy, peaceful, and kind words of assholeminijad.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 04:51:14 PM »
Come on Beach, you know as well as I do if we all held hands and squeezed each others butts, all would be well. Ahmadinejad just wants someone to listen to him, he just needs rational discussion.  ::)

Yeah.  Maybe the president needs to apologize to him for . . . something. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 04:53:22 PM »

That's actually a blessing. 

Strong religious subtext.  Thread now being moved . . . .  :)

The fact we give this fool an audience is just a testament to what a great country we have. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 05:04:01 PM »
The Iranians are just misunderstood and they're being vilified by the West.  ::)

The good news? The UN will give him another podium to speak on at the next gathering!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 05:11:33 PM »
If your neighbor hated you, if he wanted to kill you and your family, would you invite him over and have a dinner in his honor?

Sometimes (more than not) life is retarded...thank you my beautiful progressive friends. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 05:19:23 PM »
Yeah.  Maybe the president needs to apologize to him for . . . something. 

lol...this midget dictator is another fucking useless tool.  A stupid puppet dangling from the threads of an equally useless religious zealot.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 05:22:31 PM »
Actually, Ahmadinejad is very politically weak at home right now. Lots of other members of his own government are speaking out against him.

For his last inauguration, no members of the Ayatollah's family attended, a pretty major political snub.

This lashing out makes a lot more sense in this context - rallying support by US bashing isn't a bad option for him. Gets the focus off of him and onto the Great Satan.
G

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 05:23:10 PM »
The Iranians are just misunderstood and they're being vilified by the West.  ::)

The good news? The UN will give him another podium to speak on at the next gathering!

Most Iranians hate Ahmadinejad and would love to see him gone. He is definitely not a majority voice.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 05:34:03 PM »

lol...this midget dictator is another fucking useless tool.  A stupid puppet dangling from the threads of an equally useless religious zealot.

Yep.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 05:42:22 PM »
Most Iranians hate Ahmadinejad and would love to see him gone. He is definitely not a majority voice.

As if the Supreme Ayatollah is any different. His problems at home in his own party are stemming from the fact that his ego has gotten out of control and he's started to think he's bigger than the clerics who are the true rulers of Iran.

But there's speculation that Ahmadinejad is lashing out because of the StuxNet virus that is rumored to have completely crippled, if not outright destroyed, Iran's nuclear program for the time being. I posted a thread about it.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 05:44:39 PM »

So what.  His nearest replacement, Mousavi, is hardly much better despite being a reformist.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 05:46:14 PM »
As if the Supreme Ayatollah is any different. His problems at home in his own party are stemming from the fact that his ego has gotten out of control and he's started to think he's bigger than the clerics who are the true rulers of Iran.

But there's speculation that Ahmadinejad is lashing out because of the StuxNet virus that is rumored to have completely crippled, if not outright destroyed, Iran's nuclear program for the time being. I posted a thread about it.
This is true.

All I've read shows that Iran's nuclear program is most likely completely destroyed due to that virus.

I think it's hilarious.

I agree with Beach on this... I would never let him back on US soil again.

Senators can't fly, but this fucktard can? Fuck him.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 05:47:28 PM »

All I've read shows that Iran's nuclear program is most likely completely destroyed due to that virus.

I think it's hilarious.

They wanted to hang with the big boys and they got their wish. Welcome to the show, Iran. Hahahahaha, it's fucking hilarious, to say the least.

Now all we need is some retard to tell us how militarily powerful they are while a simple virus completely cripples their nuclear ambitions. Paper tiger through and through.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 05:52:51 PM »
They wanted to hang with the big boys and they got their wish. Welcome to the show, Iran. Hahahahaha, it's fucking hilarious, to say the least.

Now all we need is some retard to tell us how militarily powerful they are while a simple virus completely cripples their nuclear ambitions. Paper tiger through and through. ::)

I would not be shocked to find that somewhere deep in a file cabinet in the DOD there is a file that mentions a government program to create a virus just for this purpose.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 05:55:17 PM »
Being buried will save America from capitalism and the tea party movement, so it's a good thing.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 05:59:30 PM »
I would not be shocked to find that somewhere deep in a file cabinet in the DOD there is a file that mentions a government program to create a virus just for this purpose.

Oh, no doubt. They've said that it was most likely a nation that created it and there are only a handful of countries capable of doing it, us being one of them. The capabilities of that worm are actually quite amazing. Whoever designed it has some serious computer knowhow.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 06:00:03 PM »

I'd be very surprised because it's more of an NSA function.  But props to whoever pulled it off, haha.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 06:02:59 PM »
Oh, no doubt. They've said that it was most likely a nation that created it and there are only a handful of countries capable of doing it, us being one of them. The capabilities of that worm are actually quite amazing. Whoever designed it has some serious computer knowhow.

Not only know how, but an understanding of how weak the Iranian computer security is.

I find it hilarious all around.

I'd be very surprised because it's more of an NSA function.  But props to whoever pulled it off, haha.

The NSA is under the DOD.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 06:05:27 PM »

The NSA is under the DOD.

This is true, I was thinking you were referring more militarily.  My apologies!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2010, 06:47:19 PM »

This is true, I was thinking you were referring more militarily.  My apologies!

No problem... I actually did some work for the DOD back in the day, that's the only reason why I know.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2010, 11:00:35 PM »
the weather looks clear for the next few days........3000 out.....123 up without FFP so power can be maintained...side drift shouldn't be a problem at all...

bench

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2010, 12:10:27 AM »
If it were up to me, this man would never give a speech on U.S. soil again. 

Sunday, 03 Oct 2010

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

Several top U.S. officials including Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff have said in recent months that the military option remains on the table and there is a plan to attack Iran, although a military strike has been described as a bad idea.

The crowd of military men and clerics in the town of Hashtgerd just west of the capital chuckled at the president's insult and applauded.

The speech was broadcast by both state television and the official English-language Press TV, but the latter glossed over the insult in the simultaneous translation.

Ahmadinejad's remarks come in sharp contrast to ones he made to Al-Jazeera Arabic news channel in August in which he offered the U.S. Iran's friendship.

In Sunday's speech, Ahmadinejad also questioned once more who was behind the Sept. 11 attacks in the U.S. and said they gave Washington a pretext for seeking to dominate the region and plunder its oil wealth.

During his speech in front of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, he said a majority of people in the U.S. and around the world believe the American government staged the attacks, drawing a strong rebuke from President Barack Obama.

Ahmadinejad often resorts to provocative statements to lash out enemies. He has already compared the power of Iran's enemies to a "mosquito," saying Iran deals with the West over its nuclear activities from a position of power and he has likened the United States to a "farm animal trapped in a quagmire" in Afghanistan.

Iran also condemned the latest U.S. sanctions slapped on eight Iranian officials Wednesday, saying they show American interference in Tehran's domestic affairs.

Washington this week imposed travel and financial sanctions on the eight Iranians, accusing them of taking part in human rights abuses during the turmoil following Iran's June 2009 presidential election.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/AhmadinejadIranUSleaders/2010/10/03/id/372338

That's why it is not up to you...
C